Add a Photo

#1 in Texturizing Spray
Photos (448)
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Definitely something too keep in your beach bag or in your everyday bag! Just spray it on to dry or wet hair and it leaves your looking like natural beach hair! I went to the beach and this is all I had to put in my hair. It didn't feel sticky, it tamed the frizz, and it smelt great! My hair is normally frizzy and if I don't straighten it it will just be so poofy. But with this product I didn't have to worry about doing my hair. And who want to do their hair when they're going to the beach!
Marita F.
Marita F.
This spray is amazing! It smells heavenly and makes my hair look effortlessly wavy, as if I've actually been walking on the beach (except much more polished!). I spray a bit in when my hair is damp, but not totally wet and comb through then let air dry. My hair is naturally a little wavy, but quite fine, so this gives me much needed volume. It's also quite matte-ifying, so if my hair is looking a little greasy, I spray this in and it gives me bounce and removes some of the grease.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I absolutely love this product! I use it two different ways and I love both! To work off my natural wave I add it to my hair while wet. I then let it air dry then scrunch a little using the blow dryer. This is perfect for summer days when I just want to go! The second way I use this product is my favorite! After curling my hair with a curling iron I then spray my hair. This helps loosen the curls gives a beachy more natural look. I love this product and feel like it is a must!
jillian l.
jillian l.
Schenectady, NY
I swear by this stuff....
I have naturally curly hair and it tends to frizz, especially when it's humid, so I need something to hold the natural curl in place while preventing the frizz. This stuff is awesome and does the trick...it holds the perfect curl while keeping my hair natural looking and soft-no hard residue like hairspray can give. All you do is spray it on all over right after you get out of the shower-I usually do a pretty decent amount, and just let it air dry!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Not too sure how I feel about this product. I watched so many YouTube videos on this product and read so many reviews on it before buying the product and I was honestly so excited. I got it and tried it out right away and honestly, I was not impressed. I felt like my hair just looked flat and frizzy and not at all how I expected it to look. So I don't know... I'm still trying to have hope that this product is amazing like ive heard people say but I'm not really feeling it lol
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is easily one of my favorite texturizing sprays. All NYM's products are great, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I use it sometimes when I curl my hair to make it look beachy and it also helps hold the curl longer. I also use it on straight hair - just wait until it's slightly damp and scrunch it through my hair. Makes it look beautiful without making my hair super crunchy. And I have to add that this product smells like the beach in a bottle! Love it!!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried a "texturizing spray " before and the price was right so I figured WHY NOT? I love the smell, I didn't get the "beachy waves" or texture I was hoping for. But I find it useful prior to curling my hair. I'd spray it on a bit before curling. Fluff up my hair do my make up and then get to curling. Helps keep my curls fluffy and in place. I think I might have been expecting too much from it as a styling spray but I'll consider a refill if it's on sale again.
Allie S.
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
My favorite hair texturizer. If you want to add beachy volume to your hair or just make styling easier I highly recommend. I have thick hair and it works well on me without damaging or drying my hair like other texturizers. Because it is made with natural ingredients it won't give you an all night hairspray hold but that's not the purpose of this product. It smells so fresh and is not overwhelming like a lot of hair products. I highly recommend this for beachy boho looks.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
Sept. 23, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
I have straight hair so I bought this product to add texture to my curls. I love it! It smells so good. Im more of a messy curl girl and this definitely gave me that feeling. I usually spray it once I'm done curling my hair. Once I spray it on I run my fingers through my hair a bit and BOOM! The only reason why I give it a 4 star is because it literally does nothing to my hair if I just apply when its straight. Gives it no natural beachy look but I mean it does the job.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Pretty great!
A little bit on the "rough" side-you absolutely need to wash your hair after this if you use more then a little bit,and I recommend using a leave-in conditioner with it to keep hair soft,but it will definitely help you achieve the beach-hair look,so easily.Smells amazing, too.I love pretty much all of the Not Your Mothers line,and this products pros outweigh the cons,for sure.
Great price point-I recommend,especially if you have thick,long hair like me.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?