BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Liza F.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this that often as I feel I don't have a huge need for the product but I do feel it serves its purpose. Its effective in adding some texture and volume in hair when used properly. Honestly I doubt I would buy this again because I feel that I can use dry shampoo to obtain the same result without having extra product accumulate in my hair, but for someone who washes and shampoos daily (I don't!) I imagine this product would be helpful.
Nikki m.
Benton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have board straight hair. So whenever I want to wear it wavy the next day I will spray this and it when it's wet and then French braid it and two braids down the side. It works wonders for me and it smells amazing
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray adds a nice scent and a bit of texture to my hair, but I have to admit that I was hoping for a bit more out of it. I have rather fine, straight hair and if I use just a little too much of this spray, it just makes my hair look a little dirty. My husband, however, has thick hair with a significant amount of body already, and he loves this spray to give his otherwise slicked-back look a bit of messy texture.
Jenn G.
San Miguel
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair naturally has a little bit of a wave to it but sadly when blow drying I lose most of that texture. I use this spray on my dry hair to bring back the beachy waves! This smells great and works instantly!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is easy to use and smells great while providing beautiful beach waves! My hair has some natural wave to it so I definitely recommend if you too have natural waves, not sure how it would work on straight hair. Also, I did notice, since I have pretty long hair, I used quite a bit of it to see if it would make a difference. It made my hair heavy and very dry like straw. So you don't need a lot to get the job done!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few products out from this brand and feel as though it is pretty good for its price but not the best products that I've used in comparison to more luxury hair care products. This spray is nice for when I just let my hair air dry. The smell isn't so great and if you use too much then it'll make your hair hard and crunchy. Sometimes I'll use it after curling my hair to hold the curl and give it some texture
Larissa P.
Rocklin
I used this product to get wavy beach hair, but am sad to say that it did not work. It made my hair feel like it had a bunch of salt in it. Not a very effective product. I would not recommend it to others.
Savanna E.
Plymouth, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t use this daily but I do like the texture it gives my hair. Plus, it smells really good. I have normal to oily brown hair with a slight wave and I like that it doesn’t leave a greasy residue behind.
Moriah C.
Dunlo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product.  I have curly/unruly hair, but sometimes day 2 my hair just looks messy.  Now I can wet my hands, run my fingers through my hair, and then spray.  After scrunching it air dries and looks great!
I find that it works best if used when my hair is damp- not completely wet.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?