BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is easily one of my favorite texturizing sprays. All NYM's products are great, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I use it sometimes when I curl my hair to make it look beachy and it also helps hold the curl longer. I also use it on straight hair - just wait until it's slightly damp and scrunch it through my hair. Makes it look beautiful without making my hair super crunchy. And I have to add that this product smells like the beach in a bottle! Love it!!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
My favorite hair texturizer. If you want to add beachy volume to your hair or just make styling easier I highly recommend. I have thick hair and it works well on me without damaging or drying my hair like other texturizers. Because it is made with natural ingredients it won't give you an all night hairspray hold but that's not the purpose of this product. It smells so fresh and is not overwhelming like a lot of hair products. I highly recommend this for beachy boho looks.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
I have straight hair so I bought this product to add texture to my curls. I love it! It smells so good. Im more of a messy curl girl and this definitely gave me that feeling. I usually spray it once I'm done curling my hair. Once I spray it on I run my fingers through my hair a bit and BOOM! The only reason why I give it a 4 star is because it literally does nothing to my hair if I just apply when its straight. Gives it no natural beachy look but I mean it does the job.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Pretty great!
A little bit on the "rough" side-you absolutely need to wash your hair after this if you use more then a little bit,and I recommend using a leave-in conditioner with it to keep hair soft,but it will definitely help you achieve the beach-hair look,so easily.Smells amazing, too.I love pretty much all of the Not Your Mothers line,and this products pros outweigh the cons,for sure.
Great price point-I recommend,especially if you have thick,long hair like me.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing bad to say about this product. My hair is generally pretty wavy if I don't do anything to it but it gets frizzy. I really love this product because it separate my hair and makes my waves more beachy looking. It holds in place and smells great. It easily rinses out too. I also love using this product when I am having a messy bun hair day. It gives my hair texture and makes for a very cute messy bun! I will most definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
This is perfect for summer because it works on the go. Spraying this in my hair and running out the door is a.daily for me. Spritz and run as it gives a great boho hair style.
I thiught it might leave my hair corse as hairspray does, but it didn't. It does give it texture and makes my hair look effortless, but too much makes your hair look dingy and dirty, at least for me it did. I have thick hair that gets greasy after too much product. All in all, great product!
Brandylinn S.
Brandylinn S.
Sevierville, TN
As a girl with naturally oily hair, I am often skeptical of hair products like this because I am afraid that the end result will be oily, dirty, and lifeless. That is NOT the case with this product! Every time I spray this in my hair and let it set, I end up looking (and smelling) like I just came from a walk on the beach- volumized, wavy, healthy-looking hair! I can honestly say this is the first "beachy hair" product I have found to work for my hair! Love it!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great spray in theory.. use too much and it can make your hair kind of gunky-- as if you just were in the ocean, but that's the whole point. Just don't use more than you need to. Gives nice waves/texture... but at the same time, I could've also just mixed together some salt water myself. I don't feel the need to buy this again, honestly. But if you like the results of this product and feel you would use it often, then this might be a better investment for you.
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Lincoln, AL
Let me begin by saying... I absolutely LOVE all of the "Not Your Mother's" products! The "Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray" is a must have for the summer, especially trips to the beach! I love the no-fuss styling that comes with this spray. Who wants to spend hours doing your hair only to walk outside and have "hair by humidity" instead?! (I live in the south!) And did I mention the smell? OMGosh! Even if you haven't been to the beach, everyone will swear you have!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
This stuff is great! When I have curly hair and I recently got a long bob, so my curls would make my hair look super short. So, instead of the normal way I did my hair, I used this product. It would make my hair nice and wavy without creating too much curl. That's how I used it -- if there are any girls out there with a similar problem as mine I really recommend this. It has great hold, smells great, doesn't make your hair crunchy, and is all around awesome.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?