BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
This is perfect for summer because it works on the go. Spraying this in my hair and running out the door is a.daily for me. Spritz and run as it gives a great boho hair style.
I thiught it might leave my hair corse as hairspray does, but it didn't. It does give it texture and makes my hair look effortless, but too much makes your hair look dingy and dirty, at least for me it did. I have thick hair that gets greasy after too much product. All in all, great product!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great spray in theory.. use too much and it can make your hair kind of gunky-- as if you just were in the ocean, but that's the whole point. Just don't use more than you need to. Gives nice waves/texture... but at the same time, I could've also just mixed together some salt water myself. I don't feel the need to buy this again, honestly. But if you like the results of this product and feel you would use it often, then this might be a better investment for you.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Hammonton, NJ
This stuff is great! When I have curly hair and I recently got a long bob, so my curls would make my hair look super short. So, instead of the normal way I did my hair, I used this product. It would make my hair nice and wavy without creating too much curl. That's how I used it -- if there are any girls out there with a similar problem as mine I really recommend this. It has great hold, smells great, doesn't make your hair crunchy, and is all around awesome.
Tonya K.
Tonya K.
Lincoln, AL
Let me begin by saying... I absolutely LOVE all of the "Not Your Mother's" products! The "Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray" is a must have for the summer, especially trips to the beach! I love the no-fuss styling that comes with this spray. Who wants to spend hours doing your hair only to walk outside and have "hair by humidity" instead?! (I live in the south!) And did I mention the smell? OMGosh! Even if you haven't been to the beach, everyone will swear you have!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product. I have stick straight hair, and rarely(only with a wand) does my hair ever hold a curl.
I blow dry until it's slightly damp. Section my hair into pig tails, and wrap it in a scrunched up messy bun. I either let it sit while putting on makeup, or run a cool blow dryer to it. Take it down, and run my fingers through it. Leaves me with amazing beautiful beach waves. The texture is a bit to get used to, but nothing to fret about.
Jade H.
Jade H.
One of the better Sea Salt Sprays I have owned! It adds a very nice texture to your hair without drying it out. I didn't use it on my natural hair to give me beach waves because my hair is so thick it wouldn't work but I did use it after I had curled my hair to give it more of a beachy look and it worked perfect and made my hair stay curly for days after. The smell is really nice and the only downfall is that if you put too much in it does leave it crunchy.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Denver, Co
This is the bomb.com I absolutely love the texture this gives my hair. It is a great way to add waves and texture without using heat or other products that will leave your hair greasy or worse, way too dry. As long as used in moderation (you really shouldn't use any product containing salt daily on your hair) it doesn't dry your hair and actually adds wonderful volume. The price is right and you can find it just about any drugstore, which is also a plus.
Allison P.
Allison P.
East Berlin, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted this to work, after seeing all the great reviews. It was so cheap, so I was skeptical. And rightly so. I've tried it a few times on dry hair, clean hair, dirty hair, everything...and my hair remains limp and straight. Maybe I just have the wrong kind of hair. It leaves my hair feeling like I went to the beach, sure, but soon after my hair just feels greasy and I don't like how it feels when it's against my face. I'll keep trying, I guess
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
Milwaukee, WI
I borrowed some of this spray from my sister when I was on a quick weekend trip home (couldn't bring my hair products in my carry-on bag!). I've heard good things about Not Your Mother's products, but was slightly nervous just because my hair is difficult to work with most times - colored, curly, frizzy, etc. - and usually never does what I want it to do. But this made my curls look great, even hours later! I'll definitely be trying this product again.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have naturally wavy hair that curls when diffused but relaxes into waves when air dried. Unfortunately, it's difficult to tame frizz when air drying but FORTUNATELY this product does just that. It defines the wave shape without weighing down the waves. It smells nice and light and beachy, it's available almost everywhere and it isn't too expensive. Definitely worth a try for wavy/curly girls out there looking for light definition!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?