BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Svea O.
LOVE LOVE LOVVVVEEE this product! I use it every single day in my hair. It has made a massive difference for me and I don’t know what I’d do without it! Gives me that texture I need, smells amazing, and I can literally wear it naturally wavy, curl it with my wand (gives my hair the texture for the curls to hold better), blow dry for a sleeker look but gives it the volume at the roots and texture through my locks, or just spray after a nice beach day to hold those natural beach waves! This stuff is literally a godsend! ❤️🙌❤️
Ashh T.
Oakdale
My all time favorite spray EVER. It smells wonderful and after purchasing several expensive creams and sprays from Ulta, I tried this, and guess what?! It really works!!!!! Super affordable and love the nozzle on the bottle. Doesn't leak. Just love this stuff!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This is a nice product to get that beachy wave look without getting the sand between your toes. The smell of it reminds me of dirty ocean water and not a tropical banana smell. If you can get over the smell, it's a great product. I don't use it often as it can dry out your hair with excessive use. It's a quick do problem solver when I run out of time. Inexpensive at $4/ bottle at my local grocery store.
Madeha B.
Irvine, CA
Amazing for keeping curled hair separate! It’s cheap and lasts forever. The key is to spray it in your hand and run it through your hair. Works really well for headless overnight waves as well. Can get a little stiff if you spray it directly into your hair
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
I’m not a huge fan of this texturizing spray. It does not offer enough hold for my hair type and leaves my hair feeling gross. It doesn’t seem to get the job done when I use it. I do like the packaging and the price is nice, I would just not recommend it.
Taylir W.
This is my favorite texture spray. It smells super good and works really well. I use it after the shower while my hair is still wet or to create more texture for my messy bun. This product is super affordable and you can purchase it from most retailers.
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
This product is wonderful for achieving those beach waves. I would use my curling wand then this spray after to get a more natural wave. Only downfall I had was it did make my hair feel a little dried out and a bit coarse. Tried running my fingers through my hair only to almost pull out half my head of hair lol. SO if you are looking for a texture spray then this guy is great for you!
Sarah W.
Fairview Park
NYM is one of the only brands I’ll use in my hair. Not only does this stuff not have all the goop most products do, but it’s around the same price as a nice sea salt spray at the drugstore. And the smell... oh my, the smell makes me feel at the beach!
Caitlin M.
This product is so great for a summer day at the beach! The coconut smell is incredible!!! I have fine hair, so I typically spray it in my hair while it’s still damp and then I scrunch it with my hands. It has a very light hold to it, unlike a mousse or gel, which creates a very natural look!
Kayla M.
This spray brings great texture and a wonderful smell to your hair! I love to add this to my hair before braiding in my hair to lock in the waves. This spray lasts all day, is easy to travel with because of the locking nozzle, and is so inexpensive!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?