BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Everyone needs a sea salt spray. I use this when my hair is damp, not drenched. Then I twist sections of my hair around my finger once I've sprayed the product, and then I do one more spritz of the product. Then I use my diffuser on my blow dryer and keep scrunching my hair till I get the finished look. If your hair feels too crispy, put a little bit of leave in conditioner in your hands and rub them together, then put the product through your hair. Now you are left with beautiful beachy hair!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Definitely something too keep in your beach bag or in your everyday bag! Just spray it on to dry or wet hair and it leaves your looking like natural beach hair! I went to the beach and this is all I had to put in my hair. It didn't feel sticky, it tamed the frizz, and it smelt great! My hair is normally frizzy and if I don't straighten it it will just be so poofy. But with this product I didn't have to worry about doing my hair. And who want to do their hair when they're going to the beach!
jillian l.
jillian l.
Schenectady, NY
I swear by this stuff....
I have naturally curly hair and it tends to frizz, especially when it's humid, so I need something to hold the natural curl in place while preventing the frizz. This stuff is awesome and does the trick...it holds the perfect curl while keeping my hair natural looking and soft-no hard residue like hairspray can give. All you do is spray it on all over right after you get out of the shower-I usually do a pretty decent amount, and just let it air dry!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Not too sure how I feel about this product. I watched so many YouTube videos on this product and read so many reviews on it before buying the product and I was honestly so excited. I got it and tried it out right away and honestly, I was not impressed. I felt like my hair just looked flat and frizzy and not at all how I expected it to look. So I don't know... I'm still trying to have hope that this product is amazing like ive heard people say but I'm not really feeling it lol
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried a "texturizing spray " before and the price was right so I figured WHY NOT? I love the smell, I didn't get the "beachy waves" or texture I was hoping for. But I find it useful prior to curling my hair. I'd spray it on a bit before curling. Fluff up my hair do my make up and then get to curling. Helps keep my curls fluffy and in place. I think I might have been expecting too much from it as a styling spray but I'll consider a refill if it's on sale again.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is easily one of my favorite texturizing sprays. All NYM's products are great, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. I use it sometimes when I curl my hair to make it look beachy and it also helps hold the curl longer. I also use it on straight hair - just wait until it's slightly damp and scrunch it through my hair. Makes it look beautiful without making my hair super crunchy. And I have to add that this product smells like the beach in a bottle! Love it!!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Okinawa, Japan
I have straight hair so I bought this product to add texture to my curls. I love it! It smells so good. Im more of a messy curl girl and this definitely gave me that feeling. I usually spray it once I'm done curling my hair. Once I spray it on I run my fingers through my hair a bit and BOOM! The only reason why I give it a 4 star is because it literally does nothing to my hair if I just apply when its straight. Gives it no natural beachy look but I mean it does the job.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Pretty great!
A little bit on the "rough" side-you absolutely need to wash your hair after this if you use more then a little bit,and I recommend using a leave-in conditioner with it to keep hair soft,but it will definitely help you achieve the beach-hair look,so easily.Smells amazing, too.I love pretty much all of the Not Your Mothers line,and this products pros outweigh the cons,for sure.
Great price point-I recommend,especially if you have thick,long hair like me.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have nothing bad to say about this product. My hair is generally pretty wavy if I don't do anything to it but it gets frizzy. I really love this product because it separate my hair and makes my waves more beachy looking. It holds in place and smells great. It easily rinses out too. I also love using this product when I am having a messy bun hair day. It gives my hair texture and makes for a very cute messy bun! I will most definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
This is perfect for summer because it works on the go. Spraying this in my hair and running out the door is a.daily for me. Spritz and run as it gives a great boho hair style.
I thiught it might leave my hair corse as hairspray does, but it didn't. It does give it texture and makes my hair look effortless, but too much makes your hair look dingy and dirty, at least for me it did. I have thick hair that gets greasy after too much product. All in all, great product!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?