Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Carol-Anne Y.
Carol-Anne Y.
El Paso, TX
I like the smell of this product, but I guess I just use too much product because my hair is left sticky and unmanageable. But the directions say to spray a liberal amount and let dry and style if wanted. Or something like that...
Because of the way it reacts with my hair, or whatever the case is, I don't recommend this product.
I have semi-thick blonde hair that waves a little when naturally dried or not straightened. It has a little texture when naturally dried but other than that my hair is relatively straight.
Lexi I.
Lexi I.
Kerrville , Tx
So this summer everyone is into the whole "effortless beach wave" look without really having to go to the beach but of course you wanna look like you have been going. Anyway I'd recommend this product within 30 seconds of being sprayed and scrunched into the hair it already starts working its wavy magic. It smells like coconuts which is a bonus, the only downside to this product, is that it dries out the hair so I'd put in a leave-in conditioner before you spray it in. Other than that I love this product!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Trinity, AL
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
By far the best stuff I have ever used to scrunch my hair! A friend recommended this product to me a couple of months ago and the first time I used it , I fell in love. I also love how cheap it is and its definitely worth it. I will forever continue using this stuff! It also smells like the beach and and gives the perfect beach wave look. Its best to after you spray it all over and scrunch it with your hands to use a hair defusior to blow dry it for the perfect look that I have in the picture i attached.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond , AL
Dec. 15, 2016, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 fl oz
It really does work, I like to spray it in my hair while it's damp and use the diffuser to make beach waves that actually look like I went swimming. I accidentally got my hair in my mouth once when using this and it tasted like salt, an odd thing to add in a review but hey it was because of this product. I will note that it did dry my hair out and thinking about the way it felt when I touched it still makes me cringe. But it's worth it for the looks but don't let anyone touch it, maybe I used to much.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Antioch, CA
It is easy to use, Lightweight, smells Just like the beach, great price, and effective in adding a little sexy tousled waves to your hair for a laid back beach look.

This product is great for giving your hair some extra texture. I like to use it during the day if my hair goes a little flat. I love that it now comes in a travel size, so I can just keep it in my purse for those humid hot days. Best part is that it makes you smell like you just came from the beach, even when you didn't go to the beach!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
This stuff works great, especially compared to higher end products. It's relatively cheap and smells amazing. It can be slightly sticky and sometimes makes my hair get knotty after keeping it in all day (why I'm giving it four stars) but other than that, this is one of two hair products, the other being Biosilk, that actually do what they are supposed to do with my hair. Since the only issue I have with it is the tangled hair problem, I'm hoping to try the new soft waves spray! Highly recommend this
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This past summer before traveling I wanted some kind of spray to give my hair those amazing beach curls. I only use not your mother's but was willing to make an exception for a beach curl spray, I didn't have to! I bought the trial size to try it out and fell in love. Right after my shower while my hair was wet and in a bun I sprayed it, 30 minutes later took my bun out and my hair literally did have "beach curls" the smell is amazing too, its that really nice coconut, sandy scent that I just LOVE.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
At less than $5, this is easily my favorite drugstore salt spray, and I actually like it better than some of the brands with a much higher price point. yes, it looks your hair a little stiff, but for someone like me, with very fine hair, that's exactly what I want out of a salt spray. I give my hair a few spritzes, let it dry, & then comb it through with my fingers or a brush to make sure it doesn't look crunchy, just texturized. Good to go! I always carry a travel size bottle of this in my purse.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff! It has an awesome scent (if you like coconut) it makes you feel like you're at the beach. It's light. Not sticky. I often throw my hair in some braids or a bun while wet. Let them sit overnight and in the morning take my hair out and spray this all over for waves or loose curls. I also spray it in my 3 year olds hair just to give it a little texture. Great price too! The only downfall I have and why I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because sometimes it dries my hair out.
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA
Everyone needs a sea salt spray. I use this when my hair is damp, not drenched. Then I twist sections of my hair around my finger once I've sprayed the product, and then I do one more spritz of the product. Then I use my diffuser on my blow dryer and keep scrunching my hair till I get the finished look. If your hair feels too crispy, put a little bit of leave in conditioner in your hands and rub them together, then put the product through your hair. Now you are left with beautiful beachy hair!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?