BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Antioch, CA
It is easy to use, Lightweight, smells Just like the beach, great price, and effective in adding a little sexy tousled waves to your hair for a laid back beach look.

This product is great for giving your hair some extra texture. I like to use it during the day if my hair goes a little flat. I love that it now comes in a travel size, so I can just keep it in my purse for those humid hot days. Best part is that it makes you smell like you just came from the beach, even when you didn't go to the beach!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Lincolndale, NY
This stuff works great, especially compared to higher end products. It's relatively cheap and smells amazing. It can be slightly sticky and sometimes makes my hair get knotty after keeping it in all day (why I'm giving it four stars) but other than that, this is one of two hair products, the other being Biosilk, that actually do what they are supposed to do with my hair. Since the only issue I have with it is the tangled hair problem, I'm hoping to try the new soft waves spray! Highly recommend this
Kate B.
Kate B.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
At less than $5, this is easily my favorite drugstore salt spray, and I actually like it better than some of the brands with a much higher price point. yes, it looks your hair a little stiff, but for someone like me, with very fine hair, that's exactly what I want out of a salt spray. I give my hair a few spritzes, let it dry, & then comb it through with my fingers or a brush to make sure it doesn't look crunchy, just texturized. Good to go! I always carry a travel size bottle of this in my purse.
Christie S.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff! It has an awesome scent (if you like coconut) it makes you feel like you're at the beach. It's light. Not sticky. I often throw my hair in some braids or a bun while wet. Let them sit overnight and in the morning take my hair out and spray this all over for waves or loose curls. I also spray it in my 3 year olds hair just to give it a little texture. Great price too! The only downfall I have and why I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because sometimes it dries my hair out.
Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA
Everyone needs a sea salt spray. I use this when my hair is damp, not drenched. Then I twist sections of my hair around my finger once I've sprayed the product, and then I do one more spritz of the product. Then I use my diffuser on my blow dryer and keep scrunching my hair till I get the finished look. If your hair feels too crispy, put a little bit of leave in conditioner in your hands and rub them together, then put the product through your hair. Now you are left with beautiful beachy hair!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Definitely something too keep in your beach bag or in your everyday bag! Just spray it on to dry or wet hair and it leaves your looking like natural beach hair! I went to the beach and this is all I had to put in my hair. It didn't feel sticky, it tamed the frizz, and it smelt great! My hair is normally frizzy and if I don't straighten it it will just be so poofy. But with this product I didn't have to worry about doing my hair. And who want to do their hair when they're going to the beach!
Marita F.
Marita F.
This spray is amazing! It smells heavenly and makes my hair look effortlessly wavy, as if I've actually been walking on the beach (except much more polished!). I spray a bit in when my hair is damp, but not totally wet and comb through then let air dry. My hair is naturally a little wavy, but quite fine, so this gives me much needed volume. It's also quite matte-ifying, so if my hair is looking a little greasy, I spray this in and it gives me bounce and removes some of the grease.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
I absolutely love this product! I use it two different ways and I love both! To work off my natural wave I add it to my hair while wet. I then let it air dry then scrunch a little using the blow dryer. This is perfect for summer days when I just want to go! The second way I use this product is my favorite! After curling my hair with a curling iron I then spray my hair. This helps loosen the curls gives a beachy more natural look. I love this product and feel like it is a must!
jillian l.
jillian l.
Schenectady, NY
I swear by this stuff....
I have naturally curly hair and it tends to frizz, especially when it's humid, so I need something to hold the natural curl in place while preventing the frizz. This stuff is awesome and does the trick...it holds the perfect curl while keeping my hair natural looking and soft-no hard residue like hairspray can give. All you do is spray it on all over right after you get out of the shower-I usually do a pretty decent amount, and just let it air dry!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Metamora, IL
Not too sure how I feel about this product. I watched so many YouTube videos on this product and read so many reviews on it before buying the product and I was honestly so excited. I got it and tried it out right away and honestly, I was not impressed. I felt like my hair just looked flat and frizzy and not at all how I expected it to look. So I don't know... I'm still trying to have hope that this product is amazing like ive heard people say but I'm not really feeling it lol
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?