BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
You want beach vibes without the beach? Then this is the product for you. This product works extremely well, smells great and it is affordable. It leaves your hair with natural looking curls and it’s long lasting to keep you looking fabulous through out your whole day. Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this product! I started using it when I moved to Florida to achieve the beachy waves  when I go to the beach without using heat on my hair. I love the texture this gives my hair. My husband also really loves this product, his is hair is a lot shorter than mine but he love the textured look it gives his hair as well.
Sam E.
goose creek
I freaking love this I think I bought it for five dollars at my local mini walmart. I use this every single day. It works wonders for my hair I didn't think it would work honestly. I've used so many products before that never worked but this finally worked. I have to get a new bottle of it soon that's how much I use this thing.
Kate K.
Zimmerman, MN
This did not work for me AT ALL. I had tons of friends who had tried this and loved it, so I had high hopes. However, it makes my hair lifeless, and it makes my hair feel super dirty. The smell is okay, but a little stronger than I had expected. I have super fine, stick straight hair, and this definitely did nothing but make my hair look and feel super gross.
Sinclair F.
Orlando , FL
I like this brand for the most part. I have brown hair with platinum blonde highlights and some days I like to just let my hair breathe and not put heat to heat to it. I purchase this texturizing spray for those day. I liked the product however it does make parts of your hair hard as if it were hairspray which I do not like
Callie D.
Asheville North Carolina
My favorite hair product to date! I️ go through this stuff like water. The salty texture gives my hair beach waves no matter where I️m at. Great product with a great, coconut smell that will take you back to your favorite vacation spot. Definitely recommend! Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
June L.
Frankford, DE
Hear me out- the smell. I absolutely love it! The product is wonderful and Not Your Mother’s did an amazing job at creating something that can produce a beach hairstyle. Your hair will look like you just hair flipped out of the ocean, and it will smell that way as well! Love it forever and always! Definitely a recommend!
Lily H.
This spray is amazing! I use it every day in the summer to give me the perfect natural waves that make me look like I live on the beach! It smells great & is super easy to use, however, I will say you can feel some of the residue in your hair, but it’s just the salt working it’s magic!!! Highly recommend this product!!
Grace N.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is the only wave sea salt spray I use. I have tried others, but nothing compares to this. This product defines my naturals waves so well, without leaving a sticky residue. There have been times when I have overused it on my hair and it made it hard to work with, but that was more my fault than the products.
Kassandra P.
Miramar, FL
I bought this on a whim to get that “just out of the beach” look and although it did not leave my hair crunchy, it did not leave my hair as I expected. The smell was a little too much for me and it left my hair feeling a little dry. It is, however, an alright product to add some texture to your hair or small pieces.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?