BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Claire O.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked really well with my hair.  I have thin curly hair and this product would amplify the waves and make them last all day.  This is the only kind of sea salt spray that I have used.  It gives the impression that I have just come from the beach and it smells sooo good too!  I would definitely buy this product again.
Brittany💕 M.
Covington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty cool product my daughter loves it. It doesn't work with all types of hair, my hair is very frizzy so I had to flat iron my hair then put this stuff in it and it just frizzed my hair again. But my daughter has thick wavy hair and this product makes her hair look so cute just like she had been at the beach.
It is very easy to use the directions are very well worded and the little spray handle makes it easier to spray from all angles.
Jessica G.
Guntersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I use it on my 3 year old sons hair to give it a style and also like to use it on my hair for a beach babe look. The only thing I don’t like about it is the stickiness, which comes from the real sea salt so I really can’t complain
Miranda A.
I liked this product. It added texture and volume to my hair. Normally my hair is flat but this really makes it look nice. The price is really good for the quality of the product. I have bought this for awhile and will continue to. It’s simple to use, just spray it in your damp hair and dry it. Instantly works. It doesn’t make my hair greasy or damage it. The packaging is super cute and doesn’t break easily. The spray bottle top makes it easy to use. Overall I really enjoy this product!
Kelly D.
Queen Creek , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray reminds me of spending a day at the beach, without the sand.  As soon as I use it in my hair, I have amazing beachy waves all day.  The crazy part is that is really smells like the ocean salt water!  It works very well with my combination hair type.  I also purchased this as one of my favorite products for my friends birthday.  I recommend Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray!
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it’s absolutely amazing. It has a wonderful smell and not too strong. I have had a hard time finding sea-salt spray that actually works well and this is the one that does! I would definitely buy again!!
Sarah P.
Lufkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is easy to use and sprays evenly. It has a nice smell and does not leave a crunching feeling in your hair. It is great for achieving beachy waves, but does not stop hair from frizzing. I would recommend this product to others.
Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST hair product you will ever lay your hands on! I love everything about this texturizing spray. It smells like carribbean heaven (think coconut and pineapple!) and does wonders for your hair! I think even the thinnest, flattest, straightest head of hair could see miracles from this bottle. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy or weigh your hair down from too much product. Spray it on wet or dry hair, flip over and toussel, and you're ready to hit the beaches running!
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally straight hair so this doesn’t do much for me. I like the smell but besides that It just makes my hair look kind of tangled. I could see how it would work with naturally curly or wavy hair, but not really for straight.
Kourtney E.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of this! Again not always a fan of certain scents but this smells like you are on a tropical vacation! Plus it really does give you that beach hair feel while not adding actual dirt and sand. Will be purchasing again!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?