Add a Photo

Photos (445)
nicole p.
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
The Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spay is not for everyone. My hair is unusually thick, curly, and very frizzy, I can't use even a good amount of it without it flaking off my hair once it dries. This product may be good if you have straight or wavy hair, but beach waves is far from what I got. It also leaves a greasy layer that when touched comes off on your hands and is sticky and needs to be washed off. Overall, it's a 2 out of 5 stars at most just due to the fact that even when lightly sprayed on the hair, it will leave behind a sticky residue not only on your hands but in your hair.
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I got this at target for 4 dollars. And it is worth 50$ in my book. Here's why

Pros:
Smells sooooo good
Gives that perfect piece-y texture I like
Separates curls really well
Doubles as a hair spray
Works on all hair types
Gives volume when you need it
Not super sticky but I like the texture it has for teasing

Cons: it can make your hair a bit wet sense it's not a fine mist, but it's easy to fix,blow dry the area and it will still have a textured effect.

So I love this spray.. I use it every day, for different things, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants texture.. But doesn't want to break the bank!
🤗
Swarnima G.
Swarnima G.
I bought this product because I was in a bind and needed something super affordable for immediate use. It's a really cheap buy, something you can be pick up at the drugstore.
I have straight to wavy hair-- and I realized this works well on days I have unwashed hair. I usually damp my hair and spray throughly. Make sure to use your fingers to really scrunch it up to give it waves! When it dries, it does leave your hair feeling a little rough and the a bit difficult to brush out. One of the things I enjoyed the most about the product is its smell! It's not harsh and smells almost sweet and fresh.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I have SUPER fine hair & it has zero body to it. I'm so excited I found this product because it works miracles!! I use a few sprays on my wet hair & will either twist it into a tight bun & let it air dry, which gives my hair a nice wavevening to it. Or I just let it air dry normal & it gives my hair great body. This is the 1st product I have found that makes my hair look full & even wavy if I choose. I will be using it & trying to curl it next. I'll post the results once I do. I had concern that it might not smell so great, but boy was I wrong it smells great!!
Kat D.
Kat D.
I've used this product a couple times now and i like it but I'm not 100% on it. This product smells AMAZING and its nice and light weight. My hair is extremely fine and straight so the fact this doesn't weight it down is great. It also doesn't leave my hair greasy either. However i don't really notice much of a difference when i use this. Normally I'll just spritz it into damp hair and let it air dry or put it up into a messy bun for a little with moat of the waves coming from having my hair up. I'm still going to continue to play arpund with it and next time try it with a diffuser.
Lourraine B.
Lourraine B.
Yonkers, NY
Amazing product! It truly gives me beach waves. It's perfect on a day where you just don't feel like using heat on your hair. Do not use this product right after the shower because your hair will dry kinda straight. The water weighs your hair down and give you weird curls. I always just this on dry hair, spritz an amount good enough to soak your hair. Comb your hair back and start scrunching.
It leaves my hair curly for the entire day, but also hard. There are moments I the day where my hair would end up by my lips and I would taste the saltiness. However, it smells fantastic!
Maleana H.
Maleana H.
I love this hair product. It works best think with short hair though. I had long hair and it did nothing but makes my hair look greasy and ratty. However i cut it to shoulder length and this is a product i use every day. I do beachy waves with it by taking a shower and spraying it in the length of my hair then twisting my hair into little pigtails and then wrapping the two sides into a little bun and spray it again. I sleep on it and in the morning i take it out and separate a little and I'm good to go for the day with one more spray. I live by this product and this brand!!
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Not Your Mother"s Beach Babe Texturing Sea Salt Spay is the perfect spray for the days where you want a hairstyle that is carfree and with no "heavy-weight"spray weighing your hair down.I love using the Sea Salt Spray when doing styles such as braids;pony tails and even buns.It is also great for every day use♥This product by Not Your Mother's is unique in its way by how easy ut is to work wirh making hairatylea,tou can spray without having your fingers sticking,we all know how harder that makes it for us when trying to finish desire hairstyle.I recommend this product♥
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Woodland Hls, CA
I used this product and thought I really was going to like it. I saw it was raved about all over the internet and had to try it. Sadly, I'm not impressed with the hard chunks of hair that stuck together when I sprayed this product into me hair. When I sprayed it, the product smelled amazing but after a little bit of playing around, it made my hair feel crusty and not at all pleasing. That is probably what is to be expected but I did not enjoy it. The 2 stars represent the packaging and smell, but the 3 stars missing represent my dislike of the results.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I absolutely love this spray! I'm constantly waking up in the morning with half of my hair wavy and half of it curly,but never the same all around! It would take forever to do my hair.Now I can use this spray and give it a nice curl all over really quickly so I'm not spending a whole bunch of time getting ready! The only reason I gave it a 4 was because after using it if I don't have a chance to wash my hair that night it leaves this coating on my hair so makes it hard to brush my hair and it gets knotted quicker.Other-wise it's a great product!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?