BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #3 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a pretty good Sea Salt Spray, and the best part is it is much more affordable than a lot of others.  It does a good job of giving that textured, beachy waves look without weighing your hair down or making your hair crunchy or frizzy.  Its not the best sea salt spray I have ever used in my life, but I have it in my vanity right now just because it works and its affordable.
Alyssa W.
I really like this brand so I had high hopes for this product. The scent smelled like the ocean but right away I noticed that the spray bottle didn’t mist, it just kind of squirted the product so it didn’t distribute evenly. It made my hair sticky and dry feeling. This spray definitely isn’t something you could wait a day or two to wash out of your hair. I won’t be repurchasing.
Jami H.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely LOVE this textured spray. My hair is naturally curly and I hate the crispness most mouses leave my hair. I tried this product and was instantly in love. Not only does it control my natural curl, but when I want to dress up, after curling my hair with a curling iron it is the perfect finishing product to hold the curls and give the most beautiful finishing look.
Summerlin A.
This product is one of my go to's. I have very fine hair, so I use this spray to give my hair more texture and volume. I love the effect it gives, And I love the affordable price point. The only down side of this product is the smell which is reminiscent of salty play-dough, but that is expected with it being a salt spray. The smell does dissipate some after use though.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is one of the best texturizing sprays I have ever used. You need to know how much to put in your hair so you won't get a mess. I towel dry my hair put some argon oil in it and then add the spray. I brush it out and then spray just a tiny bit in my hands and flip my hair over and scrunch it. It gives me the best beach waves. The argon oil and this Spray are a match made in heaven. My hair feels soft I could run my fingers through it without getting my fingers stuck and the smell is great. I recommend this product
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
This stuff smells amazing. When I put it in damp hair it does give me a little texture, but my hair is so straight that I don’t get much of a wave. It does look as beachy as pin straight hair can look, though! And did I mention the smell? So good! It’s also affordable.

The spray nozzle is easier to use than traditional pump sprays, but doesn’t produce a fine mist. More of just a spritz.
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used this product while on vacation in Hawaii. I wanted to have beach waves even on days we weren’t in the water. I liked the waves I was able to achieve, but didn’t feel like they lasted for very long and my hair didn’t have as much volume as I would have liked. I think if I used this spray with other products I would be able to achieve the look I wanted.
Haley H.
Chattanooga, TN
I am obviously a huge fan of the Not Your Mothers brand. I use this sea salt spray when i am in a hurry and don’t have time to fix my hair. It is great to be used on damp hair, and can also be used on your hair when it is dry to add texture. Plus it smells like coconut! What’s not to love. I even put it in my one year olds hair to make his hair curlier
Amber O.
One of my fave hair products is this hairspray! I know it may sound odd for someone with 4c hair to love sea salt spray but it actually helps to define my curls! It’s pretty inexpensive, especially if you’re used to buying curly puddings. If your hair is dry it’s good to use with a nice hair oil after. I like to use the LOC method with this spray sometimes. This spray especially shines in the summer. My Afro will get the nicest defined curls by playing with the humidity instead of against it when I use this spray. I recommend if you know your hair loves sea salt products!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I LOVE this sea salt texturing spray!! Most sprays like this leave your hair feeling stiff and crunchy but this one does not! It gives that perfect I just for back from the beach look! My favorite thing about this spray is the smell! It leaves me dreaming of that perfect beach vacation. A must have for those who adore the beach waves look!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?