BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Christina K.
Shickshinny, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my go to’s in my curly hair routine. It definitely adds texture to my curls but doesnt make my hair look frizzy at all, it gives it a nice ocean/beachy look which I really like. This product smells amazing as well & it’s super affordable!!
Ashh T.
Oakdale
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite spray EVER. It smells wonderful and after purchasing several expensive creams and sprays from Ulta, I tried this, and guess what?! It really works!!!!! Super affordable and love the nozzle on the bottle. Doesn't leak. Just love this stuff!
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product to get that beachy wave look without getting the sand between your toes. The smell of it reminds me of dirty ocean water and not a tropical banana smell. If you can get over the smell, it's a great product. I don't use it often as it can dry out your hair with excessive use. It's a quick do problem solver when I run out of time. Inexpensive at $4/ bottle at my local grocery store.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not a huge fan of this texturizing spray. It does not offer enough hold for my hair type and leaves my hair feeling gross. It doesn’t seem to get the job done when I use it. I do like the packaging and the price is nice, I would just not recommend it.
Madeha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for keeping curled hair separate! It’s cheap and lasts forever. The key is to spray it in your hand and run it through your hair. Works really well for headless overnight waves as well. Can get a little stiff if you spray it directly into your hair
Taylir W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite texture spray. It smells super good and works really well. I use it after the shower while my hair is still wet or to create more texture for my messy bun. This product is super affordable and you can purchase it from most retailers.
Maya H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this spray. The scent is amazing, the bottle is adorable, and the results can’t be beat! I use it right after I get out of the shower and I scrunch my hair while I blow dry it. I get a wonderful texture and I am so happy with the results.
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Tori B.
Union, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this sea salt spray! My hair is super fine, and it holds absolutely ZERO curl. It takes so long to curl it and so much hairspray only for it to fall flat in about 20 minutes. This product keeps my hair in sexy, beach waves all day!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine curly hair that gets matted down and dirty looking fairly easily. This product brought life and full body texture to my hair! I am so pleased beyond words. I'm gonna purchase many more bottles of this stuff. It also smells amazing and leaves hair feeling "beachy". Do note how much product you spray, let's just say a little goes a long way. You don't want your hair too dried/crispy looking. LoL
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?