BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Amber O.
One of my fave hair products is this hairspray! I know it may sound odd for someone with 4c hair to love sea salt spray but it actually helps to define my curls! It’s pretty inexpensive, especially if you’re used to buying curly puddings. If your hair is dry it’s good to use with a nice hair oil after. I like to use the LOC method with this spray sometimes. This spray especially shines in the summer. My Afro will get the nicest defined curls by playing with the humidity instead of against it when I use this spray. I recommend if you know your hair loves sea salt products!
Megan 👻.
mission viejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best texturing salt spray I’ve ever encountered! I have flat strait hair that NEEDS real lift and texture and this product does just that. I love the scent and light weight formula that’s so easy to use! Just spray some product into dry or wet hair and scrunch it with your fingers or just wave your hair around and your set! With texture that holds all day and leaves your hair smelling amazing, this is the product to use for lightweight texture that lasts all day pick up not your mother’s texturizing sea salt spray from any drug store for around $5 you won’t be disappointed! The formula won’t leave your hair crispy and dry like most other texturizing sprays!
Jenn W.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy hair, but when i brush it it straightens out and i HATE IT!!! I purchased this with some ULTA points and it’s helped a lot! I combine it with the Beach Babe shampoo and conditioner as well. It keeps my waves mostly visible, but the downfall is that they flatten out after a few hours if i don’t reapply:
Jillian B.
Ramona
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this beach texture spray! It gave me that feeling of getting my hair drenched in the salty ocean water without actually getting in the ocean. And the smell, don’t even get me started. The smell is just lovely! Not overwhelming, it’s purely simple and elegant. Everything about this product screams beach bum!
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this salt spray because John Frieda beach spray was discontinued and Bumble and Bumble is very steep in price. This spray is great! Smells great and when used on my hair while wet, gives my almost poker straight hair some really great beach waves. All I do is apply a liberal amount, maybe 10 sprays, to my hair and scrunch my hair. I'll let it air dry or dry with a blow dryer, and wherever I feel like I need a bit more wave I'll spray and scrunch a little more. Great price too! Not crazy about the spray nozzle though, it's too close to those in house cleaning products, but I can deal with that.
Cyleste B.
Rockford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this when I cut my hair short and it really works amazing. I heard about it when my hair dresser put it in my hair. It really helps hold my curls. I have a hard time having curls stay because I have really straight hair and this product really helped. Bonus it smells really good!!!!
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fresh but realistic coconut smell of this spray! It was less than 5 bucks at Walmart so a decent value for an 8 oz bottle of it. It seemed to work decently for me but my hair is also very fine and already curly. I didn't have to use much on my thin hair so my bottle will probably last me a good while but if you have thick hair it might not last as long. I'd definitely buy this again.
Brittney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for beachy waves and a tousled look. Amazing smell, unfortunately it leaves your hair feeling crunchy and I don't think it's worth it. Can barely brush my hair after using it, only good on the days before you wash your hair that way it doesn't damage it too long.
Miranda S.
New Franklin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! I have blonde and naturally wavy hair and this texturizing spray really adds the perfect texture to my waves. It smells great too! It's a bit pricey but it's worth the cost and a little goes a long way! I will be recommending this product.
Christina K.
Shickshinny, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my go to’s in my curly hair routine. It definitely adds texture to my curls but doesnt make my hair look frizzy at all, it gives it a nice ocean/beachy look which I really like. This product smells amazing as well & it’s super affordable!!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?