BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #4 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Autumn A.
Columbus
The smell of this product is very nice and the little lock on the bottom of the spray handle is very convenient. For me, the spray did not help my hair no matter how many different ways I tried using it. I tried drying my hair with a t-shirt, then letting air dry, then spraying product. I also tried spraying it and then braiding my hair for extra curls but that didn’t work. It made my hair feel very coarse, which is expected from the salt, but other than that it did nothing to give it bounce, or any sort of “beachy” look.
Hannah R.
Anderson, SC
Currently using this product (did this morning) and it works wonders every time! I used it a lot last summer as well after the tanning bed I wouldn't feel like doing anything with my hair so it came in handy! It smells good too!! I found the best way to use it is on damp hair. It does okay with dry too but is more difficult to style when it's dry! All in all, great product! Recommend for anyone who's kinda lazy with their hair like me ;).
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my most FAVORITE hair product, of all the ones I absolutely love, this one is number one on my list. I bought my first bottle a few years ago when it caught my eye, because I like the bottle and the name. But when I decided to first try it, I had just gotten out of the shower, and sprtiz this all over my hair, and took my blow dryer and flipped my head down, and started scrunching my hair with my blow dryer running on the handfuls of hair I was scrunching. It is the BEST product to use to get your hair wavy, and it stays wavy ALL DAY! I LOVE THIS STUFF! It also smells really good too!
I suggest buying and try it, especially if you like to scrunch your hair or having loose waves. 💖💖💖👍✌👏
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this because I saw it on display and I’m glad I did because it does give the hair body. Especially after you have straightened your hair and dry shampoo isn’t enough for the bottom part it gives a slight wave it gives an undone look. You can always spray more depending on how undone you want your look. And doesn’t feel greasy. It can dry the hair out if your hair isn’t moisturized or if Your hair is actually already dry.
🎀💋Lorraine E.
Georgetown , TX
This stuff is like magic in a bottle...it is amazing as soon as a get out of the shower I let my hair dampen for a bit and spray this in and when it dries I have the most gorgeous "natural" looking beach waves, and the smell..it smells like vanilla or coconuts I can't decide which one, it might be a little pricey I think but it is totally worth it.  Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
luntchmoney U.
Lexington
This product is not meant for thin hair. I love the smell as everyone mentions, but instead of texturizing my hair, it leaves it feeling like I have to wash my hair again. I use this the day after a wash and I have curled my hair already, and it actually helps a little with volume. I wanted this to work so bad, but there is no effect on my hair. I will not by purchasing this product again unfortunately.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
I LOVE this spray, especially for my naturally wavy hair letting this spray accentuate the waves and add more texture to my hair. The only odd thing about this spray is that the salts on your hair feel a little gritty and rigid with each hair that is texturized. But it's not something that would stop me from buying this product. There aren't many ingredients in the product which makes me love that not many chemicals are needed to make this. Great!
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
I have highlights, lowlights and a blonde bayalage which tends to get dry and damaged sometimes. This is a nice scent but there is definitely room for improvements. It makes my hair very knotty and sticky when i use this product. I wanted to love it but it’s just not my favorite. It never gave me beachy waves like it said it would. Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe® Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
Micaela E.
Best smelling hair product ever. Reminds me of coconut donuts. It works great at putting slight waves in your hair. Definitely doesn't curl my hair like saltwater does, but I love the waves it gives me. Normally it doesn't affect my hair texture much, but I think because it's a very dry winter my hair got dry and kind of gross feeling the other day after using it. That was the first time I'd used it since December (I accidentally left it at my dorm over winter break and was very upset), and I never had a problem with an uncomfortable texture during the late summer/fall/early winter. I'll definitely still be using it in the winter now though, maybe just less often than I will in the spring. I still highly recommend this product. You get a lot out of it, and definitely get your moneys worth.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a pretty good Sea Salt Spray, and the best part is it is much more affordable than a lot of others.  It does a good job of giving that textured, beachy waves look without weighing your hair down or making your hair crunchy or frizzy.  Its not the best sea salt spray I have ever used in my life, but I have it in my vanity right now just because it works and its affordable.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?