BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to give my hair that little bit of extra needed before curling. I have very fine flat hair so I need texture to hold my curls. This product in addition to hairspray held my curls in humidity about 3 hours. I loved the smell of it and the price. I didn't love how long I felt like it lasted. I would try this product again however.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok. I’m not sure if it was my hair type or the product that just didn’t work that well. I have wavey hair naturally. This spray adds a little more wave to my hair but doesn’t make much of a difference at all. It would probably work better on someone with more wave in their hair. Otherwise the packaging is fun and it smells awesome.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love!! The scent is amazing and lasts all day! This spray actually makes it look like you spent all day at the beach. Everybody always asks me how I got my hair to look like that.. this is the secret!! Definitely recommend!!
Katelyn P.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! Adds great texture and pieceyness to my hair without leaving it greasy or too dry. I keep the little bottle in my bag for when I need a hair refresher on the go or if I want my curls to look a little more mussed. Especially great for second or third day hair as it also takes a bit of frizziness if my head is a fluff ball.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to live in Hawai‘i so my hair was always salty. Moving to the mainland I don’t get that look anymore, until I found this salt spray. It’s got a nice smell to it as well which is great. If you use too much it’s just like getting out of the ocean and can make your hair feel crusty so just go light on it and it will do the trick
Angie S.
Frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really had a hard time with this product. I am a Florida girl and I know what my hair does when I come from the beach. However this product did not give me the Texture that product says it would. I do have super think and heavy hair. I tried it after washing my hair so I am going to try it again with hair that has a little texture already.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works so well! I have very straight hair and using this on dry hair and then braiding it leaves me with beautiful beachy hair that lasts (a rarity). I've even used it when just curling my hair, the value is great for the quality. It smells good, but if you're looking for smell OGX's wavy hair texturizing spray takes the cake for sure
Tracy E.
I was recommended this product by a friend who swears by it and I  did not receive the same results as she did. In her hair, her curls and waves were locked in and soft and looked great, but with mine they were still frizzy and wild. Try it before you commit to buying in bulk is all I have to say. Nice smell and decent price, though.
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love how this makes my hair look and smell! i love salty hair that you get from the beach so this product is amazing for when i’m not at the beach! would recommend and repurchase!
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good, but left my hair feeling kind of nasty after being in all day. The waves eventually fell out, but for the first half of the day it went well! My hair isn't particularly oily or dry, and has an extremely slight wave to it, so I was hoping this would last a little longer. But for a night out, a few hours is all you need it for!
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?