BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually ...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Jill W.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a Target beauty box, and am glad that I tried it! I like to use this spray on days that I don't feel like curling my natural wavy hair. I usually just apply it to damp, towel-dried hair after a shower. It's relatively inexpensive, and it adds a little bit of style and texture to my hair. I don't use it too often, however, because I'm afraid of it drying out my hair too much, as I also color treat my hair.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh...I'm not that impressed, there are MANY MANY MANY better products on the market that are much better than this one. I was pretty let down by this product. I just didn't get nearly much texture out of this product. I wouldn't recomended this, however I do have very fine, very thin, long blonde hair, without layers, this could make a huge difference in the results I received over someone with totally different type hair.
Ava C.
Ava C.
Elmhurst, IL
Absolutely LOVING this product! Although it does tend to dry out your hair a little bit it is perfect for oily/ combination hair. This creates the best effortless beach waves ever. My suggestion is shower at night, towel dry your hair till damp, spray a couple sprays of this product, then french braid your hair into two braids, and the next morning you will wakeup with BEAUTIFUL and luxurious waves! Good luck! #BlackFriday
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the same bottle for 3 years now it lasts forever and I used it almost everyday. It has great hold for every style, not just beachy waves. I use this before I do my hair instead of hairspring after and it works 1000 x's better. plus it keeps it soft and smooth instead of crunchy, I have thick long hair and staying had been awful before I found this, now it's a little bit easier, still takes forever though.
Ella R.
Ella R.
I've been looking for a good texturizing spray and decided on this one because it was affordable and easy to repurchase if I needed to. I have used NYM products before so I thought this one was a safe bet. It was just okay though. I'm not sure if I really noticed a difference with it.. a small difference, if anything. I accidentally bought the banana scent and it had this nostalgic, beach smell that I didn't mind at all.
Gabbie R.
Gabbie R.
I love this product I use it all the time. I like to use it after my wash my hair. I just spray this and it helps to keep my curly hair from getting frizzy. My hair is thick but it stills works great for hair. It holds my hair well and it smells great. For the price you can't beat it. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair when I use this. I would recommend this to people with curly hair and want to lose the frizz.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking from high end to low end for an awesome sea salt spray to use while at the beach or by the pool and I finally found it! Not only does it not leave my hair crunchy but it totally curls my already wavy/curly hair and doesn't leave it looking like a frizzed out crazy mess! I am in love an this is the BEST summer item for me!!! Best part about it is it's only $5!! And a little bit goes a long way!!!!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday. As someone with fine hair, finding product that both volumizes and texturizes hair is considered a "holy grail" product. I will probably be buying this again really soon because I've almost used up my entire bottle since I bought it a few weeks ago. The only thing is the smell is just okay. I can't pin point the scent but it reminds me of the beach and sunscreen but it's still not 100% pleasant.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Let me start by describing my hair type. I have pretty thick hair that's already natural wavy and slightly frizzy.

I thought I could use this spray to keep my natural waves throughout the day, but it worked horrrrribly for me. It made my hair stick together and get extremely tangly. I absolutely hated the way this product worked on my hair. The only good thing about it is it smells really good, but that's about it.
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
This product is simply one of a kind. You spray it in, and your hair automatically has so much more volume in it, then it did before. The smell is adoring, it doesn't smell like the beach. But it does smell like a sweet vanilla. You can ruffle your hair up a bit or just leave it in, and you will still have beautiful beaches waves! I love to use this on my short pixie cut when it's feeling a little flat :) amazing!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?