BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S #2 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

• My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usuall...17 Answers
  • Does it work with thick, long hair, like mine?2 Answers
  • What kind of hair type does this spray work best on7 Answers
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Spray makes me feel like I am at the beach even in this unpredictable Kentucky weather. It smells like the beach which is one of my favorite parts. It also gives me that beach wave I get after being in the ocean all day and out in the sun. I love what it does to my hair and it is a MUST TRY for anyone who wants to feel like they're at the beach when you're no where close to one!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I was pretty disappointed with this product. I first used it when I borrowed it from a friend for vacation. However, and my hair is naturally wavy/straight and oily, it didn't give me really any texture and just made my hair feel like straw. I tried it a couple different times, but I just never got the results I wanted. However, I still love other Not Your Mother's products, so I hope this is just a fluke.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I recently just got my hair cut a little bit over the shoulders and they wait it was cut I thought that this would be incredible. In all honesty, I maybe was using it right, but it had no effect on my hair at all. Even though my hair is natural wavy. It left my hair drying than anything and it just didn't look good. On the otherhand, it has an elegant coconut smell mixed with the smell of an ocean breeze.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have board straight hair. It doesn't hold a curl or wave at all. I sprayed this in my hair after a shower and threw it in a messy bun. It does help make some beachy waves, but mine didn't hold long :(. I then tried again by follow the directions and it did the same thing. It does have kinda a funky smell to it, but that is the sea salt and seaweed extract. It definitely adds texture to your hair.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I like this product a lot. It makes my hair wavy and not sticky, it smells like all the good parts of the ocean without the bad, and it's pretty cheap. The only reason I knocked off a star is because I've found I can achieve the same effect, if not better, if I fill up a spray bottle with warm water, sea salt, the tiniest bit of conditioner, and aloe, and use that on my hair instead. Food for thought!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beware of major breakage and split ends! This product works as far as giving you "beach hair" with good waves and it holds. I rated it 2 stars because after washing my hair the next day and styling as usual I notice my hair is full of BREAKAGE and I have to soak coconut oil on it to save it. I even put an expensive leave in on my hair before using this product and it still breaks my hair like crazy! I
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
I absolutely love this! Maybe it's my thin hair, but it makes it so wavy and cute. It's worth the money, plus some! Just DO NOT use it every day, or even every other day. Your hair will hate it!
I recommend flipping your head upside down and giving it a good spraying, then using your hands to kind of crunch your hair up towards your scalp in fists, (if that makes sense lol) it works great that way!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Martinsville, VA
I have heard such great things about this product, so I went and grabbed it to try it myself! It is so great and adds body and texture! I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because I think you still have to add another product to lock it in for hours of wear. Other than that, I think this product will turn into a "go to" for me and I'll continue to buy it. The price is fantastic and definitely worth the buy!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Overland Park, KS
I love this spray for my hair. It smells really pretty and it gives my hair a natural wave look. If you think it will make it scrunching this is not the peso it for you, I have thin long hair that hold a curl only when I have freshly blow dried it. It just gives you a more textured wave than what you see in beach photos. It is still a great product and I use it when I'm in a rush out of the shower.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with all thing #NotYourMothers. I started with their Beach Babe Spray and then moved to this texturizing spray for my fine hair. It really helps out with styling and just gives me an overall look of having voluminous hair. The fragrance is nice and doesn't leave my hair sticky. Packaging is great- I really like the style of the spray mechanism. Definitely a repurchase for me.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?