Brianna N.
Belle Chasse, LA
My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast? And does it smell good?
Doreen A.
Doreen A.
1 year, 5 months ago
My hair is also wavy and thick. I used this product all summer long last year--didn't feel like flat ironing or even dealing with my curls. I sprayed it in my hair after a shower. It smells like the beach!! I love the smell. I just let my hair air dry. It held the waves until my next shampoo.
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
1 year, 5 months ago
This smells great & it's not sticky. It keeps waviness in your hair. My hair doesn't usually hold up much with any hairstyle, but this product worked great.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I think this product is a great product to try! I have a very thick hair texture too and finding the right product can be hard some times. This hair spray smells good and gives you a lasting beachy wave. I definitely recommend.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Bracebridge , ON
1 year, 5 months ago
I have wavy, somewhat thick hair and it works well in mine! It enhances my wave and gives it more of a beachy look - I'm sure it would hold the same for you! Smells amazing and is easy to use/apply!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
1 year, 5 months ago
I have really thick frizzy wavy hair and this product works amazing. It gives me really nice beach waves and tames down the frizz. My waves also lasted all day. My hair never holds curls so I was really impressed with this product. It smells AMAZING. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this product.
katie m.
katie m.
Silverhill, AL
1 year, 6 months ago
Smells amazing but it depends on the texture of your hair. Really heavy straight hair doesn't do as well as fine hair!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
It smells good, and I have similar hair to yours and it didn't fall out,
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
It smells amazing, gives it texture, and some volume
L. R.
L. R.
Merritt Is, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
I have pretty wavy thick hair as well and when I use this when my hair is damp it it holds. If your looking for a tight curl this isn't the right product but it does make really pretty beachy waves, and it smells like coconut!
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Broomfield, CO
1 year, 8 months ago
It smells amazing! Just like the beach, but sweeter It should stay because I have thick hair and it lasts for days.