Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Belle Chasse, LA

My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast? And does it smell good?
Doreen A.
Doreen A.
June 8, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
My hair is also wavy and thick. I used this product all summer long last year--didn't feel like flat ironing or even dealing with my curls. I sprayed it in my hair after a shower. It smells like the beach!! I love the smell. I just let my hair air dry. It held the waves until my next shampoo.
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
June 5, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
This smells great & it's not sticky. It keeps waviness in your hair. My hair doesn't usually hold up much with any hairstyle, but this product worked great.
Julie D.
Julie D.
June 5, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
I think this product is a great product to try! I have a very thick hair texture too and finding the right product can be hard some times. This hair spray smells good and gives you a lasting beachy wave. I definitely recommend.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
June 4, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
I have wavy, somewhat thick hair and it works well in mine! It enhances my wave and gives it more of a beachy look - I'm sure it would hold the same for you! Smells amazing and is easy to use/apply!
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
June 3, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
I have really thick frizzy wavy hair and this product works amazing. It gives me really nice beach waves and tames down the frizz. My waves also lasted all day. My hair never holds curls so I was really impressed with this product. It smells AMAZING. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this product.
katie m.
katie m.
May 16, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Smells amazing but it depends on the texture of your hair. Really heavy straight hair doesn't do as well as fine hair!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
May 15, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
It smells good, and I have similar hair to yours and it didn't fall out,
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
April 3, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
It smells amazing, gives it texture, and some volume
L. R.
L. R.
March 4, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
I have pretty wavy thick hair as well and when I use this when my hair is damp it it holds. If your looking for a tight curl this isn't the right product but it does make really pretty beachy waves, and it smells like coconut!
Peyton B.
Peyton B.
Feb. 26, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
It smells amazing! Just like the beach, but sweeter It should stay because I have thick hair and it lasts for days.
Ibti K.
Ibti K.
Feb. 24, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
I also have thick and wavy hair and it didn't seem to have much impact on me. It doesn't make your hair fall bout and it DEFINETELY smells good (:
Nika W.
Nika W.
Sept. 28, 2015, 9:32 p.m.
It smells amazing and super healthy for your hair so it's not likely to make it fall out!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Aug. 27, 2015, 10:17 p.m.
I also struggle with thick, wavy hair that wouldn't hold a curl. But this product works amazingly on it! and yes it smells good as well (:
Pammy L.
Pammy L.
Aug. 12, 2015, 1:28 a.m.
My hair is also wavy and thick and this works great. i originally got the sample size bottle from ulta, but fell in love and got the normal size one soon after.
Shelley W.
Shelley W.
Aug. 12, 2015, 12:09 a.m.
I haven't had any hair fall out using this spray. It is very light feeling and smells awesome- like the beach!
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
April 26, 2014, 9:51 p.m.
I also have thick hair and this product lasted in my hair for over two days. I just braided it each night before I went to bed.
Marlo D.
Marlo D.
April 13, 2014, 5:32 p.m.
I have very thick wavy hair and I think it works great! I'm on my second bottle :)

Join Now