Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it sticky feeling?
Flushing, NY
3 months, 1 week ago
It's sticky on the hands but not on the hair once it dries.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn't think it made my hair sticky, but my hands were after touching it.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
4 months ago
For me it was I had to wash my hands twice thoroughly.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Not sticky at all! It is a great consistency too!
Jo B.
vianey h.
vianey h.
Fresno, CA
9 months ago
I honestly think it's sticky. I love the outckme, but it feels gross
Markie J.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
9 months, 1 week ago
Not at all! Which is a big reason i love this product. So mamy texturizing sprays make your hair sticky, stiff, or crunchy but this one doesnt!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Saint Peters, MO
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I don't notice that it is sticky...have used it on my hair wet and even as a touch up when my hair is dry.
paulo h.
paulo h.
Mairiporã
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year ago
So I have pretty thin hair and as long as I don't drench my hair in it, it doesn't feel that sticky!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA
1 year ago
Well I dont see anyone else having this issue, but my hair (super thin and wavy) becomes extremely sticky. It actually makes my ends tangle, which is strange. My hair is fairly damaged from dying it though, so maybe that's the issue. It isn't so much the product that is sticky, it is more so that my hair becomes sticky once the product dries in it. Sorry if that was confusing.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Sacramento, CA
1 year ago
Not at all once it dries!
1 year, 1 month ago
Not sticky at all!
Christian B.
Christian B.
Waterloo, IN
1 year, 2 months ago
I've never noticed a sticky feeling. But I don't use any other product with it the same day. It might feel gross if you use a mousse or something also.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
1 year, 2 months ago
It's slightly sticky until dry and its dry in no time! Love this stuff even with stick straight hair I get great texture (:
lily a.
lily a.
1 year, 3 months ago
No not at all it feels fresh
Flushing, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
Once it dries (almost instantly) it's super lightweight and not sticky at all. Still gives great texture though.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Walden, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
Not at all! Once it dries it's very light and it doesn't look like you have product in at all.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Schenectady, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
This is a question that I had to! My hair is super sensitive to oily and sticky conditioners and sprays and I definitely didn't want that. The ONLY time I had problems with this spray was one time, I tried to put it on my hair when it was nearly dry and it felt mildly sticky. But ever since, I've been sticking to putting it on wet hair and no problems at all! You're safe! (:
Houston, Tx
1 year, 3 months ago
I put my hand in my hair right after spray in and my hands were sticky.
Houston, Tx
1 year, 3 months ago
I put my hand in my hair right after spray in and my hands were sticky.
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ
1 year, 3 months ago
I've never felt like it's sticky. It feels a little weird on your hands but once it's in your hair and dry it feels naturally salty
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Los banos , Ca
1 year, 3 months ago
It's not sticky at all. It always natural bounce I use it on wet hair and have used my hands to scrunch
Tuesday H.
Tuesday H.
Shreveport, LA
1 year, 3 months ago
It can get a little sticky on your hands
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love it personally! If you use it on damp/wet hair it isn't sticky at all. If your hair is dry it may be a tad sticky. It's a way better alternative to gel and hair spray, and one of the better sea salt sprays I've used.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lehi , UT
1 year, 3 months ago
I think it is definitely less sticky when used on damp hair. Way less sticky than gel or hairspray but enough that you will want to wash your hands after scrunching it through your hair!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Springfield, MO
1 year, 3 months ago
I did find that if you use too much, it does make your hair and hands a bit sticky.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
If I apply way too much it gets sticky but other than that there's no problems at all.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 2 months ago
I personally found that this product left my hair feeling greasy, and sticky! Not a fan! I have used better products!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
4 years, 4 months ago
As long as you don't use too much it isn't sticky at all.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Westfield, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
My hair is dry and normal, but hands do feel a little sticky
Christen F.
Christen F.
Anna Maria, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Only if you use too much. But honestly my hands do feel sticky sometimes, but your hair won't get that gel scrunch feel if you use the right amount. Experiment with it and find what works for you.
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
It isn't a sticky product, it has more of a dry feel to it when you put it on your hands. Kind of like the volumizing dust you can buy.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Cheney, WA
Not at all!!!
Rena D.
Rena D.
4 years, 5 months ago
It made my hair feel a bit sticky... but I just love it.
Martha G.
Martha G.
4 years, 6 months ago
I didn't get any sticky feeling. Like any other product just don't go overboard with it,
Hudson Falls, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
When I spray this in my hair and scrunch it, my hands are a little sticky after but my hair is always soft and never hard.
Hudson Falls, NY
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
The hair has no stick to it at all! Sea salt products actually make the hair feel a tad dry. However, hands feel strange after you scrunch your hair with this product. Nothing a quick wash won't fix!
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
Saint Paul, MN
4 years, 6 months ago
I have course and frizzy hair and after applying a few spray all over, I do find that my hair does feel a bit sticky and stiff. Probably not good for course/frizzy hair. :(
Britney P.
Britney P.
Victorville, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I don't think it feels sticky at all, just like a salty water feeling!
Annabelle P.
Annabelle P.
Indian Trail, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
No not unless you like say pour the whole bottle on your hair!
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
Boulder Creek, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
It never feels sticky in my hair but after I apply it I always end up washing my hands a bunch because it leaves a weird sappy texture on my fingers. I expected that though from the salt formula in this Otherwise it's perfect texture in the hair!
Doralese R.
Doralese R.
Tracy, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Other similar products will leave your hair or hands feeling crunchy or dry, due to the SULFATES in them. This however doesn't have any, and had sea kelp to add shine to your hair. Its basically a mysterious miracle spray that can leave your hair SOFT AND SHINY! I live for this stuff, especially during the summer.
Sara R.
Sara R.
4 years, 7 months ago
I noticed it gets a bit tacky if you use too much. However, with the right amount, you'd never even know anything was in your hair!!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Atwater, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
Not sticky on my hair but on my hands after putting this in my hair! great product!
4 years, 7 months ago
Not sticky at all! It's fantastic and wonderful.
Kimberlee J.
Kimberlee J.
Silverdale, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
My hands feel sticky after applying it but my hair always looks and feels nice :)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Winter Garden, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
It's not sticky at all! That's one of the perks of this spray. :)