Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Is it sticky feeling?
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Sept. 18, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
So I have pretty thin hair and as long as I don't drench my hair in it, it doesn't feel that sticky!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Sept. 16, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Well I dont see anyone else having this issue, but my hair (super thin and wavy) becomes extremely sticky. It actually makes my ends tangle, which is strange. My hair is fairly damaged from dying it though, so maybe that's the issue. It isn't so much the product that is sticky, it is more so that my hair becomes sticky once the product dries in it. Sorry if that was confusing.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Sept. 15, 2016, 1 p.m.
Not at all once it dries!
Aug. 16, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Not sticky at all!
Christian B.
Christian B.
July 17, 2016, 8:05 p.m.
I've never noticed a sticky feeling. But I don't use any other product with it the same day. It might feel gross if you use a mousse or something also.
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
June 28, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
It's slightly sticky until dry and its dry in no time! Love this stuff even with stick straight hair I get great texture (:
lily a.
lily a.
June 26, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
No not at all it feels fresh
Bettina S.
Bettina S.
June 24, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Once it dries (almost instantly) it's super lightweight and not sticky at all. Still gives great texture though.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
June 22, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Not at all! Once it dries it's very light and it doesn't look like you have product in at all.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
June 21, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
This is a question that I had to! My hair is super sensitive to oily and sticky conditioners and sprays and I definitely didn't want that. The ONLY time I had problems with this spray was one time, I tried to put it on my hair when it was nearly dry and it felt mildly sticky. But ever since, I've been sticking to putting it on wet hair and no problems at all! You're safe! (:
June 19, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
I put my hand in my hair right after spray in and my hands were sticky.
June 19, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
I put my hand in my hair right after spray in and my hands were sticky.
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
June 18, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
I've never felt like it's sticky. It feels a little weird on your hands but once it's in your hair and dry it feels naturally salty
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
June 17, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
It's not sticky at all. It always natural bounce I use it on wet hair and have used my hands to scrunch
Tuesday L.
Tuesday L.
June 16, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
It can get a little sticky on your hands
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
June 15, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
I love it personally! If you use it on damp/wet hair it isn't sticky at all. If your hair is dry it may be a tad sticky. It's a way better alternative to gel and hair spray, and one of the better sea salt sprays I've used.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
June 13, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
I think it is definitely less sticky when used on damp hair. Way less sticky than gel or hairspray but enough that you will want to wash your hands after scrunching it through your hair!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
June 10, 2016, 4:39 p.m.
I did find that if you use too much, it does make your hair and hands a bit sticky.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
July 21, 2013, 6:20 p.m.
If I apply way too much it gets sticky but other than that there's no problems at all.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
July 21, 2013, 12:10 a.m.
I personally found that this product left my hair feeling greasy, and sticky! Not a fan! I have used better products!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
May 17, 2013, 8:05 p.m.
As long as you don't use too much it isn't sticky at all.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
April 25, 2013, 7:32 a.m.
My hair is dry and normal, but hands do feel a little sticky
Christen F.
Christen F.
April 21, 2013, 4:11 p.m.
Only if you use too much. But honestly my hands do feel sticky sometimes, but your hair won't get that gel scrunch feel if you use the right amount. Experiment with it and find what works for you.
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
April 9, 2013, 8:17 a.m.
It isn't a sticky product, it has more of a dry feel to it when you put it on your hands. Kind of like the volumizing dust you can buy.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
April 3, 2013, 12:51 p.m.
Not at all!!!
Rena D.
Rena D.
April 1, 2013, 11:17 a.m.
It made my hair feel a bit sticky... but I just love it.
Martha G.
Martha G.
March 21, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
I didn't get any sticky feeling. Like any other product just don't go overboard with it,
Madison D.
March 20, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
When I spray this in my hair and scrunch it, my hands are a little sticky after but my hair is always soft and never hard.
Madison D.
March 20, 2013, 4:57 p.m.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
March 18, 2013, 3:34 p.m.
The hair has no stick to it at all! Sea salt products actually make the hair feel a tad dry. However, hands feel strange after you scrunch your hair with this product. Nothing a quick wash won't fix!
Sunny T.
Sunny T.
March 14, 2013, 7:18 a.m.
I have course and frizzy hair and after applying a few spray all over, I do find that my hair does feel a bit sticky and stiff. Probably not good for course/frizzy hair. :(
Britney P.
Britney P.
March 13, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I don't think it feels sticky at all, just like a salty water feeling!
Annabelle P.
Annabelle P.
March 11, 2013, 2:05 p.m.
No not unless you like say pour the whole bottle on your hair!
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
March 10, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
It never feels sticky in my hair but after I apply it I always end up washing my hands a bunch because it leaves a weird sappy texture on my fingers. I expected that though from the salt formula in this Otherwise it's perfect texture in the hair!
Doralese R.
Doralese R.
March 3, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
Other similar products will leave your hair or hands feeling crunchy or dry, due to the SULFATES in them. This however doesn't have any, and had sea kelp to add shine to your hair. Its basically a mysterious miracle spray that can leave your hair SOFT AND SHINY! I live for this stuff, especially during the summer.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
I noticed it gets a bit tacky if you use too much. However, with the right amount, you'd never even know anything was in your hair!!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 12:05 p.m.
Not sticky on my hair but on my hands after putting this in my hair! great product!
Feb. 25, 2013, 6:54 p.m.
Not sticky at all! It's fantastic and wonderful.
Kimberlee J.
Kimberlee J.
Feb. 25, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
My hands feel sticky after applying it but my hair always looks and feels nice :)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Feb. 25, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
It's not sticky at all! That's one of the perks of this spray. :)

Join Now