Hannah H.
Fayetteville , AR
If I used this product on my wet hair and slept on it, do you think it would work better?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Boston, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
If you let your hair dry a little first before bed (50% dry), then sprayed it with this and braided it. More braids- more waves. You'll get good results.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Marshalltown, IA
4 years, 5 months ago
If you were going to do that, I would put it in a bun or braid before going to bed. It really is only a texture spray. If you braid or bun it, then in the morning spritz a bit more on your hair to add a little more texture!
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
N Attleboro, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
I think maybe if it's wet and you put it up in a messy bun and slept in it, it'd be pretty wavy in the AM!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes but I did this once and it left my hair a little frizzy. So it might turn out better if you use other products with it and try to scrunch it a little.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
I think this holds well enough to sleep in! Sometimes after I sleep in it, I just spray a little touch up in the morning and off I go.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 6 months ago
If your going to use it on wet hair and sleep on it, i would put it up in a bun or in braids
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Manchester, MO
4 years, 7 months ago
Only if you used it before styling, such as a braid or rollers. It won't make your hair wavy no matter what you do. It just adds texture.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Craigsville, WV
4 years, 7 months ago
It might. Try spraying it on wet hair then braiding your hair and sleeping on it. Might give you better texture!