Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Rockford, IL

How well does this work on naturally straight hair? I'm asian american and have pretty thick straigh hair and its hard for me to get the beach wave look easily. I would love to try this but don't want to waste my money if it wont work
Susan S.
Susan S.
July 30, 2013, 11:40 p.m.
I'm also Asian American and I use this after I blow dry when my hair is slightly damp. I only use a few sprays. If you use too much it dries out your hair. I finish it with a light flexible hairspray and it stays wavy all day.
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
July 21, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
If you tie your hair in a bun after using it (with wet hair) and wait for it to dry it will get the perfect texture you're looking for. Be careful though, it can dry your hair out so make sure to condition it well before use!
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
July 20, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
Same here! My tip for you is to get your hair damp first, then spray and scrunch the product all over your hair. Then put your hair into a braid(s) or bun. Then sleep on it or wait for your hair to dry. Take out the braid or bun then BOOM textured hair...that smells amazing! Good luck :)
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
July 14, 2013, 1:48 a.m.
I also am Asian-American with pin straight hair and personally I didn't notice a difference with the product alone. It dried out my hair and left it full of kinks. However, letting it dry and then using a curling iron worked pretty decently. Not a product I recommend for straight hair unless you want to use a small amount as detangler or for the fragrance.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
July 3, 2013, 2:03 p.m.
My hair is naturally straight and surprisingly it worked for me. but I did have to work with it a little bit, just don't overuse it. I made that mistake thinking there just wasn't enough in my hair but it made it dry feeling.
Heather N.
Heather N.
June 26, 2013, 9:13 p.m.
With naturally straight hair you'll have to do a couple of extra steps. I would suggest using this, or any texturizing spray in wet hair, and braiding your hair in a loose braid. Let your hair dry naturally overnight, or throughout the day. Don't over use, or it will leave your dry hair looking a little oily.

Join Now