Patsy F.
Patsy F.

How are you guys using this? After a shower? With dry hair? Blow dry will cool air? The first time I tried this it was awesome, but i forgot what I did. I don't get the same effect anymore. :(
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
May 9, 2013, 1:53 a.m.
I use it on my towel dried hair, I then twist my hair in a bun and leave it for 10 min or so (I will go smoke a cigarette and let it back down when I am done, ew, I know). When it's done, it makes my hair look great. I have natural waves by the way.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
April 3, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
I use it while my hair is damp. And then I let it air dry.
Jessie N.
Jessie N.
March 24, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I used it on my dry hair. but going to try it when my hair is still slightly damp
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
March 23, 2013, 7:36 p.m.
I shower then dry my hair. I usually apply it on dry hair that way I can notice that its making a difference. You put it in and kind of run it through, making the partitions you want with your fingers as the products set. I avoid putting it on the top layer of my hair so it doesn't get that greasy over product look.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
March 22, 2013, 1:02 p.m.
I normally use this when my hair is almost dry and scrunch it in... i air dry it
Mary C.
Mary C.
March 19, 2013, 6:05 a.m.
I use it when my hair is still dry and then scrunch it when it is damp. another way i use it is when my hair is dry and then wait for the hair to re dry and will then curl it with a wand. i find it gives it added texture

Join Now