Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Has anyone tried this with curly hair?

Arkadelphia, AR
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I personally have not, but my sister has. She has naturally ringlet type curls. For her, this product didn't do much since she already had the big curls and didn't need help getting them to curl really. I have wavy hair and love it, but I'm not sure it's necessary for people with already curly hair.
Arkadelphia, AR
9 months, 3 weeks ago
rachel d.
rachel d.
Jena, LA
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes I have very long curly hair if works great. Doesn't leave a residue on your hair either so that's another benefit
Laura H.
Laura H.
Gardendale, AL
1 year, 1 month ago
My hair is not curly, but wavy and it works great! smells like the beach!!!
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
YES YES YES! great for thick hair, too
Jillian D.
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes! Naturally curly hair here and it takes so much frizz away you'd swear you used some kind of oil magic. But simple spray run your fingers thru and Bam Beautiful curls made easy! Love this stuff!!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Wichita falls, TX
1 year, 2 months ago
I honestly love this product with curly hair. I have naturally wavy hair and use this for a lake hair look but when i curl my hair with a straightner i also use this to break up my curls and get the same beachy wave look.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Denver, CO
1 year, 3 months ago
It works really well, it keeps frizz down and makes your hair smell like you were at the beach in a good way. Also adds just enough volume to it.
paulo h.