Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Does it wrk on all hair style?
Casey S.
Casey S.
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Many people say yes, but I have straight hair and it just made my hair look greasy or like I hadn't showered too recently. It's really not a good product if you have straight hair.
paulo h.
paulo h.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:33 a.m.
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:14 a.m.
If you have totally straight hair this wouldnt be a good product for you.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
May 30, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
It works on all hair types but it works better on wavy hair
Amy B.
Amy B.
May 29, 2013, 10:33 p.m.
I have short, thin, straight hair and it did absolutely nothing, even if I continuously scrunch it.
May 28, 2013, 11:49 p.m.
I have thick and curly hair and this stuff worked great for me. it did not leave it heavy feeling nor sticky. smells amazing as well
Giorigio G.
Giorigio G.
May 26, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
I have a natural wave to my hair but it didn't work at all. it just left it stiff and sticky. i dunno if i need to soak my hair in it, or if i just doesn't work.
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
May 26, 2013, 9:59 a.m.
My sister has straight thin hair and it works great! And it also works great in my thick hair!
Claire K.
Claire K.
May 22, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
I think it would work best on shorter, fine hair. My hair is long and thick and this product wasn't strong enough for it.
May 21, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
No. My hair is fine and straight and it didn't work on mine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
May 17, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
No. I have straight hair and you will not notice a difference unless you get your hair wavy.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
May 17, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
I have straight to wavy hair and I love mine! Just make sure to spray it on the ends of your hair not the roots! That will just add more of a oily look!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
May 12, 2013, 5:32 p.m.
No but it will work better for those who have curly hair. my friend has straight hair and it didn't do much for her
Milena W.
Milena W.
May 3, 2013, 8:05 p.m.
No!It will most likely work fine for people with curly hair but for people with straight hair you will definitely need a few extra steps.You may have to french braid it over night and spray the beach waves spray on it afterwards.Do NOT spray a lot of this stuff in your hair because it will look dirty,oily,greasy,and crunchy/stiff.Do all these things and you should be good to go!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
April 15, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
Yes, works great to tame frizz
Jazmin G V.
Jazmin G V.
April 13, 2013, 10:24 a.m.
No, it is a texturizer mainly to make your hair wavy and achieve beachy waves. Either way its still a great product
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
April 3, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
I imagine it works better if you already have some natural wave/curl in your hair. My hair is only slightly wavy naturally but when I spray this on it makes it REALLY wavy! It's amazing.
Kristiana K.
Kristiana K.
March 29, 2013, 10:35 p.m.
No on all hairstyles
Heather K.
Heather K.
March 29, 2013, 11:05 a.m.
I have the straightest, thickest hair that doesn't hold even the slightest wave but with this, if worked in properly, gives me beachy waves! It's hands down my favorite product (especially when I'm too lazy to straighten or fix it completely).
Dayah D.
Dayah D.
March 26, 2013, 7:57 p.m.
It works on all except for straight hair. Do not use it if you have straight hair! It makes it greasy
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
March 26, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
It does! But if you have super curly hair it wont make it wavy, just intensify your curls.
Influenster M.
March 20, 2013, 7:25 a.m.
If you straighten your hair you m ay wanna use less....or else itll come out reallyoily looking :/
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
March 19, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
I have thick wavy hair, and I don't think this did much other than add extra frizz. Maybe it works better on thinner hair?
lily g.
lily g.
March 14, 2013, 10:05 a.m.
Alot of people were satisfied with this product, but i think its usually people with naturally wavy/curly hair because i have straight hair and it doesn't work. at all:/
Felicia P.
Felicia P.
March 13, 2013, 5:11 p.m.
Doesn't work on my naturally straight hair but it does help my hair hold a curl if I use it after curling my hair...it gives it texture and holds the curl longer
Zoriaya W.
Zoriaya W.
March 10, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
For curly hair!
Angela G.
Angela G.
March 9, 2013, 5:16 a.m.
I have naturally fairy straight thick long hair, after applying this product right after i curled it,it seemed to way my hair down and made my curls fall out.
Cardina R.
Cardina R.
March 6, 2013, 11:51 a.m.
I have naturally curly hair and it make my curls look less frizzy!
ashley s.
ashley s.
March 6, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
Depends! I have pin straight hair, but after I get out of the shower, I part my hair the way i want it and pick it with a comb, then apply the product and scrunch and it works well for me. It gives the messy, beachy wave look, but...If I brush it before I use the product it will not work. So if you have straight hair keep that in mind! also I would spray a tad of flexible hairspray to keep your style in place!
Marian M.
Marian M.
March 1, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
It works better on medium wavy hair
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
It works with all hair types. With pin straight hair, what you have to do is not use a lot of conditioner in the shower, first of all. Use just a quarter size. Get out of the shower, towel dry it to 60 percent dry, then put it either in a braid or a messy bun. Do your makeup guys! During that time your hair will start to form from drying in whichever style you put it in. Then, take it out, spray this in your hair, and then rough your hair a little bit with your hands, tossing your hair from side to side. You don't need a lot either!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
I think with straight hair we would have to do extra steps. I had to spray it on when my hair was dry and than braid it. If I don't do that than it doesn't work.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:22 a.m.
I have wavy hair when I let it air dry, and the waves are always really random where sometimes it's just slightly wavy and other times where it looks like I've styled it that way. But when I use any sort of heat on my hair (blow dryer) it dries straight. I used this product and it gave the beach waves I've been trying to accomplish.
Feb. 26, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
Yeah don't use on straight hair it smelled gross and did not work makes your hair greasy!
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
NO! I have mostly straight hair and it did nothing for mine except make it look oily and feel dirty.