Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Does it wrk on all hair style?

Karen A.
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes! I had straight hair and now it has given my hair waves in the back and they have stayed there :)
Casey S.
Casey S.
Orlando, FL
12 months ago
Many people say yes, but I have straight hair and it just made my hair look greasy or like I hadn't showered too recently. It's really not a good product if you have straight hair.
paulo h.
paulo h.
Mairiporã
1 year, 2 months ago
Kambry P.
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
1 year, 2 months ago
If you have totally straight hair this wouldnt be a good product for you.
Genevieve D.
Genevieve D.
KELOWNA
4 years, 6 months ago
It works on all hair types but it works better on wavy hair
Amy B.
Amy B.
Taylor, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
I have short, thin, straight hair and it did absolutely nothing, even if I continuously scrunch it.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Tracy , MN
4 years, 6 months ago
I have thick and curly hair and this stuff worked great for me. it did not leave it heavy feeling nor sticky. smells amazing as well
Giorigio G.
Giorigio G.
4 years, 6 months ago
I have a natural wave to my hair but it didn't work at all. it just left it stiff and sticky. i dunno if i need to soak my hair in it, or if i just doesn't work.
Rylee W.
Rylee W.
4 years, 6 months ago
My sister has straight thin hair and it works great! And it also works great in my thick hair!
Claire K.
Claire K.
Decatur, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
I think it would work best on shorter, fine hair. My hair is long and thick and this product wasn't strong enough for it.