Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Krynn P.
Krynn P.
June 9, 2017, 1:32 p.m.
It depends on your hair type. People with thin, straight hair will not really benefit from this spray. But people who already have a slight wave up to bigger curls will see a difference with this. I've noticed that my hair get curlier and has a little more volume when I use sea salt spray.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Feb. 27, 2017, 12:31 p.m.
No this product is s total rip off. I have natural straight hair and this makes my hair wavyish for about 10 minutes. Does not hold any wave I wasted my money on this product.
Cc C.
Cc C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:33 p.m.
Definetely..recomed it
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Dec. 15, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Sometimes I use this as a dry shampoo. The salt dries my roots just enough when I spray a small amount ! It's a great product !!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Dec. 12, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Yes! I've used it with a perm and it just gives my curls extra staying power. I've also used it with straight hair and it gives me some wave and volume, plus the scent is amazing!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
My hair is naturally a little wavy but this actually weighed my hair down and made my waves kind of straight. I've heard that if you dry your hair with a diffuser and curl a few pieces it helps to add texture so the curls don't slip out but that kind of defeats the whole "oh, me? I'm just a land mermaid, I always look like this" look...
paulo h.
paulo h.
Oct. 5, 2016, 8:32 a.m.
Ryesha V.
Ryesha V.
June 25, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
I use this when I curl my hair. It holds a lot longer than hairspray
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
June 22, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Yes I would say you do notice a difference it makes my hair more wavy and I already have natural wavy hair.
Grace O.
Grace O.
June 22, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
I have naturally wavy hair, and for me I tend to use this product as a wave booster. It tends to keep my hair from getting frizzy in humidity, and ensures even waves all around! I will however say that it works best if you spray it in your hair when it is damp, and then braid your hair, and leave the braid in overnight. Otherwise my hair doesn't look any different and tends to feel a bit dry and crunchy.
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
June 20, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
I notice a slight difference, but not a HUGE difference.
Christy P.
Christy P.
June 17, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
I do. It just looks so natural and takes my frizz out
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
June 16, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
I use it when my hair is wet and it turns out the best! And it stays curly all day and a lot of other sprays leave your hair sticky which I feel as this does not.
Sara M.
Sara M.
June 16, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
I noticed a slight difference, my hair stayed wet for a little bit and as I drove to work it dried into manageable, gentle waves that were almost beachy. You really have to scrunch and twist your hair before it dries to get the full effect.
Megan M.
Megan M.
June 14, 2016, 10:23 a.m.
I do! At first, it was hard to get the hang of it...but I have really thick hair. I've found that you've got to use quite a bit of it, really saturate your hair, and then scrunch and let dry. Now that I've found a system that works, I love this stuff and use it almost every day! :) Good luck!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
June 9, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Yes! I have pretty straight long hair and it works! What I do is shower and towel dry my hair so it's still pretty damp. Then I shake my hair around so it's kinda messy and then with my head upside down I spray it all over my hair. With my head still down I crimp my hair with my hands. Hard to explain but basically just squish my hair in my hands. I do this all over till my hair looks curly and the product is almost dry. Then flip back over and crimp any hair that still looks straight. Smells great and lasts most the day!
Emily P.
Emily P.
June 8, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
YES! This was the only styling item I brought with me when I went to Mexico a few months ago. I used it every night before going out to dinner or the bar and my hair looked (and smelled) great!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
June 8, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Yes, more full hair and thicker. With more texture it's easier to style and add curls or waves. They last longer with it as well.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
June 5, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
Yes it gives texture and adds more waves to my hair
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
June 5, 2013, 1:36 p.m.
Oh absolutely! Even on stubborn or hard to manage hair. This product is fantastic!!
lilliana s.
lilliana s.
May 30, 2013, 10:31 p.m.
Yes i notice a total difference..and its perfect for those days where u don't wanna do ur hair..but it looks like u did
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
May 24, 2013, 2:16 p.m.
Yes, but I use it after I have curled my hair and then I spray it to add texture. I don;t know how well it would work if you just sprayed it on to natural hair.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
May 22, 2013, 1:30 p.m.
I do, but it works best when used with other products. i found that it helps amplify the effect.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
May 21, 2013, 8:34 p.m.
I didn't notice a difference at all. I put it in and my hair still laid flat. Just not what I expected.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
May 21, 2013, 1:22 a.m.
Yes I noticed my hair become wavy. Works really fast with good quality.
Aislinn L.
Aislinn L.
May 18, 2013, 9:20 a.m.
I have naturally pin straight hair and this product did not work for me. However, the Catwalk by Tigi salt spray is amazing and I use it every day
Heather C.
Heather C.
May 17, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
Yes I noticed it does crimp or make my hair curl a little I have to do it when my hair is a little damp I think that works best
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
May 11, 2013, 11:55 a.m.
I did not really see a difference, but I have naturally wavy hair so I that may be the reason.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
May 8, 2013, 4:20 a.m.
I personally do, living by the beach I didn't have to purchase this type of product until I moved more inland, and to get the same look I did living by the ocean I purchased this, and it turned out great.
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
May 5, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
Yes - makes my hair dry and frizzy!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
April 19, 2013, 8:21 p.m.
I definitely see a more beachy style with my hair when I use this. I feel like it gives me a little more of a carefree look.
Anastasiya S.
Anastasiya S.
April 18, 2013, 5:48 p.m.
I definitely do. I love it! It makes me hair more full and definitely adds texture and wave
Valarie M.
Valarie M.
April 6, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
It will make your hair wavy if you scrunch your hair right after applying, but too much messing with it will cause frizz or it will fall out.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
April 3, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
Yes. A big difference!
Sueanne H.
Sueanne H.
March 25, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
Yes but only if I spray in my hair while it's wet at night and then wear it up in braids or a tight bun while I sleep.
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
March 23, 2013, 7:35 p.m.
Yes I do! Its pretty well the same look you get as when you go to the beach, swim, then your hair has that beached separated strands look. So long as you distribute it evenly in your hair and don't put too much of the product in it. I recommend using it on freshly washed hair.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
March 20, 2013, 12:21 a.m.
Yes it does work but I will have to admit I wasn't to impressed with it. I love the smell and it did give my hair waves but it gets sticky like and then the waves fall out some and ur left with bed hair kind of.
Randi H.
Randi H.
March 18, 2013, 3:42 a.m.
Maybe I'm not using it right, but I don't see any results on my hair
Emily C.
Emily C.
March 17, 2013, 6:35 a.m.
Definitely! This gives my hair beachy waves when it is normally straight. Try scrunching it a little and it will work better. And apply liberally!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
March 13, 2013, 12:03 p.m.
I have straight to wavy hair and a few sprays of this and/or other salt sprays with a few twists and ruffles of my hair and i can see the difference but i guess it depends on your hair type. just ruffle it with your fingers and scrunch it up a bit e.t.c it should work it gives me a fast cute look :)
kenzi m.
kenzi m.
March 10, 2013, 10:42 p.m.
Of course! I have insanely thick hair and can barely hold a natural curl without heating my hair. This spray works awesome to give me natural and cute looking waves. I take my hair into sections and twist the ends if that helps as a styling tip. Enjoy :)
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
March 7, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
Absolutely. My hair is naturally wavy--and not in a good way. This product helps tame the crazy waves and settles my hair into nice, even, non-frizzy waves. The best difference is the 'no-crunch' feel that happens too often with mousse!
Marian M.
Marian M.
March 1, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
Yes it bring texture and an awesome beach coconut scent to your hair
Haley S.
Haley S.
Feb. 28, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
I definitely did. I've tried everything you could possibly imagine on my hair to scrunch it. From foam to gel. This stuff is gold. It doesn't make my hair crunchy. The waves are beachy and not frizzy. It smells amazing and I look live I've been at the beach for a week.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Feb. 28, 2013, 8:41 a.m.
I really didn't but I only tried it on dry straight hair. I thought I'd give it a try when my hair is wet to see if that matters :)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Feb. 27, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
Yes. however did not last very long on my hair
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Feb. 27, 2013, 11:23 a.m.
I definitely noticed a difference :D I used it when my hair was already dry and it worked
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
I havnt tried this but from all the negative comments I can see it DOES work. lol. A lot of the comments read about it leaving hair feeling "sticky", "knotty", "clumpy", and so forth. When I visit the beach, which is several times a year, the beach ALWAYS leaves me feeling that as well. So overall, I guess it does work
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Feb. 22, 2013, 3:04 p.m.
Yes! I absolutely love it. I have straight/wavy frizzy hair but when i use this its looks like beachy waves.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Feb. 19, 2013, 9:38 a.m.
Yes, but it works best when you use it with other products.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Feb. 18, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
Yes. I use it most often when I've curled my hair with a wand. It helps break up the curls and makes them beachier waves instead of perfect ringlets.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Feb. 18, 2013, 7:38 a.m.
Yes, my hair is normally straight and I get wavey hair with this product. I've used different gels and other products. I get better results with this product then any other product I have used. If your hair is too wet it probably won't set right.