Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Krynn P.
Krynn P.
4 months, 2 weeks ago
It depends on your hair type. People with thin, straight hair will not really benefit from this spray. But people who already have a slight wave up to bigger curls will see a difference with this. I've noticed that my hair get curlier and has a little more volume when I use sea salt spray.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
7 months, 4 weeks ago
No this product is s total rip off. I have natural straight hair and this makes my hair wavyish for about 10 minutes. Does not hold any wave I wasted my money on this product.
Cc C.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Brampton , ON
10 months, 1 week ago
Sometimes I use this as a dry shampoo. The salt dries my roots just enough when I spray a small amount ! It's a great product !!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! I've used it with a perm and it just gives my curls extra staying power. I've also used it with straight hair and it gives me some wave and volume, plus the scent is amazing!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Washington, DC
11 months, 3 weeks ago
My hair is naturally a little wavy but this actually weighed my hair down and made my waves kind of straight. I've heard that if you dry your hair with a diffuser and curl a few pieces it helps to add texture so the curls don't slip out but that kind of defeats the whole "oh, me? I'm just a land mermaid, I always look like this" look...
paulo h.
paulo h.
Mairiporã
1 year ago
Ryesha V.
Ryesha V.
the dalles, or
1 year, 3 months ago
I use this when I curl my hair. It holds a lot longer than hairspray
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes I would say you do notice a difference it makes my hair more wavy and I already have natural wavy hair.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Granger, IN
1 year, 4 months ago
I have naturally wavy hair, and for me I tend to use this product as a wave booster. It tends to keep my hair from getting frizzy in humidity, and ensures even waves all around! I will however say that it works best if you spray it in your hair when it is damp, and then braid your hair, and leave the braid in overnight. Otherwise my hair doesn't look any different and tends to feel a bit dry and crunchy.