cecilia m.
cecilia m.
I've said for years that I wish there was a way to take home beach hair, and my wishes were finally answered. This is truly the next best thing (cause, let's face it, nothing really beats beach hair while at the beach... Especially with a margarita in hand!)... I first found this while scanning the hair care aisle of Walgreens for a dry shampoo. I had never heard of NYM's brand, but the labeling caught my eye, and then I say this sea salt texturizing spray directly next to it and may have actually squealed out loud in the store. I was a little skeptical, but for $5, why not?

After my next shampoo, I gave it a shot. I sprayed it through my hair, combed through with a wide-tooth comb, tousled my hair with a dry towel to soak up excess moisture and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then I blowdryed with a diffuser until mostly dry (just slightly damp). I didn't use a brush, just tousled with my hands the entire time. I set my hair in place with my fingers, used a little hairspray to set it, and then used a tiny dollop of anti-frizz serum, and voila! loose beach waves!