Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.