Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I had the chance to obtain a small sample of this through a Target Beauty Box several months ago, and I was unsure as to whether or not I would actually use it or not. I decided to give it a whirl because I have wavy hair that tends to be REALLY FRIZZY during the summer months, and that means I'm desperate to try just about anything to tame my mane. This actually works really well for me if I am planning on wearing my hair down after I use it. When I try to put my hair up after I use it, my hair is kinda stiff and won't fall into place. Brushing my hair afterward is also a little bit challenging, because of the way this product dries and sets in.

If you style your hair right after applying it, it helps to create a really nice look of tamed waves (as opposed to a frizzball, which is what my hair becomes in the summer). The scent is perfect for the beach, or if you want reminders of what you're missing out on at the beach! Compared to other sea salt texturizing sprays I've tried, this is a little bit of a miss for me, because it makes my hair kinda messy after a little bit!