Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tishomingo, MS
My hair is usually very thin and straight. Beach Babe had a somewhat subtle effect but I absolutely love it. It really does look how my hair would look if I had swam in the ocean and dried it in the sun, which is exactly why I bought this. It is so easy, after I got out of the shower I wet brushed my hair flipped it upside down sprayed several sprays to be sure then scrunched it a bit, and it not only gave me a little bit of a wave it made my hair look thicker which I wasn't really expecting based on reviews I had read. My hair is baby fine so thickness wise it made a huge difference. It didn't feel heavy but my hair didn't blow as much in the wind as usual when outside either. This feels like a really natural style. They more my hair dried after the shower the thicker and more wavy it became, my hair barely holds actual curls when using a curling iron or curlers, so I was honestly surprised.