Gaby N.
Gaby N.
Tolleson, AZ
If we're talking about amazing products then this is definitely the most amazing one! For years and years I searched for a product that made my wavy hair look somewhat decent. Nothing ever worked for me. Until I found this amazing product. I've been using it for a couple of years and I have no idea why I never picked it up before. First of all the smell is amazing! It is not overpowering at all to me. Once it's in your hair it makes it smell amazing. Second of all you don't need a lot of this product if you already have wavy/ curly hair like me. Usually I'll add a few sprays into my hair and then curl the rest of my hair that needs a little bit more volume. So far that combination has been the best for me. It works even better if you follow it up with the Texturizing cream, but you can totally just use the spray and still have flawless curls all day long!! This is one of those classic items that will never go out of style for me.