Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 Ounce uploaded by Niki T.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and... see more...

• Does this have a nice scent? Does it ...It has a pretty apparent scent... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Niki T.
Niki T.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had been wanting a sea salt spray FOREVER but didn't know what would work well. One day i was shopping at Walgreens and the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray just called out to me with its adorable packaging, so i bought it and tried it immediately when i got home. Let me just say....A-MAZING! It's so quick and easy and the look is gorg! Definitely will buy again when i run out!!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I've tried to use this product multiple times in the summer months and when I apply at on wet or damp hair it doesn't really give me the desired effect that I'm looking for. It does help with volume and smelled pretty good so that's why I'm giving it three stars but definitely nowhere near five stars. This leaves me still missing desperately the John Freida product that gave my hair great beach waves. I still think that salt water in a spray bottle does the check also.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I have used this product for a long time. It gives me some nice beach waves and it's got awesome packaging. The price is reasonable as well. It does have sea salt in it so sometimes I get a piece of it in my hair. It also can leave a weird scent on my hair if I've used a certain shampoo or product before apply this. Over all I like the product and I most likely will keep repurchasing. It can give you soft waves or it can even give you some curl.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Downers Grove , IL
I have soft waves hair already and when I put this in after a shower, a day at the beach, or just to add some texture to my hair it makes my hair extra wavey while also giving volume. The scent is amazing I feel like I'm on a beach! If you feel like your hair is flat or needs an extra boost definitely try this out... and the best part about this is it gives texture but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or stiff like mousses!
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Best dry shampoo I have been able to find! It's around $5 for the bottle and it lasts you a long time! When you put it in your hair it feels as if you're at the beach. It really gives your hair volume and makes it feel good! Not to mention it really does work! My hair can be greasy looking around my ears and on my bangs and this will take the greasy look right away. I will never pay for any other brand, this is where it's at!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Mars hill, NC
I love this stuff for summer time. I just spray it in my hair and go. It leaves your hair with beach waves and it is so effortless. I haven't tried other sprays like this except for a diy beach hair spray but it does much better than the one I made hahah. It is affordable and perfect for days where you don't have a lot of time or want a more relaxed look
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Ashford , CT
I am a first time purchaser after many recommendations from friends and family! I have fine, thick hair with big loose curls. This product has given my hair enough weight to keep the fine, lightweight hairs of mine in place, and given my curls texture and definition. The smell is amazing too. This spray is summer in a bottle! I use it on wet hair and let it air dry. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Super nice if you're looking to get those salty beach waves and a little volume. It helps with styling your hair for a night out but the volume wouldn't last all day. Super easy to use. I like to use it in the middle of blow drying and then finish blow drying my hair to give it that extra oomf.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Weaver, AL
I have naturally wavy hair so this product is perfect for when I want to intensify my waves! It leaves a nice texture and smells so good, like you've been to the beach! The only thing I dislike about this product is that if you use to much, your hair will definitely end up in a tangled, sticky mess. However, when using just the right amount, it is my favorite 'beach wave' product!
Donia E.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
The only reason for 4 stars is because of the smell. It's tropical banana which may sound appealing at first but I feel like it smells very strange and too strong. It's does however add lots of texture to hair and separates curls for hair like mine. I recommend this. The scent does go away though which is great.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???