BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and... see more...

• Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???1 Answers
Sandra D.
I loooove the way this stuff smells. I own a lot of Not Your Mother's products and they all leave my hair smelling great. I usually spritz this in my hair when I want that messy beach wave look. I towel dry my hair and comb it with a wide tooth comb before flipping my head over and scrunching the product into my hair. If you use too much your hair will feel crunchy, so I suggest using just a few spritzs at a time and then a very light mist of hairspray. It holds nicely for a few hours before needing a touch up. I have thin, fine hair and this product doesn't weigh it down which is a huge plus.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I have naturally curly hair so beach waves are still curls but this product does help my curls shape when facing the humidity at the beach. It also smells amazing perfect fragrance for the beach. The best part is the price super cheap and they sell it at most drug stores!!!
Brenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I like this product a lot. The scent is wonderful and it does provide my hair with texture on days I need it. The only downfall would be the consistency of the product in my hair. It’s halfway between crunchy and sticky, but still, it gets the job done!
Hannah J.
I have this in a travel size, and I used this on a short trip. I am growing my hair out from a pixie and I use a texturizing or volumizing spray, and round brush it while blowing it dry. I have fine, and pin straight hair that is soft but gets dry on the ends. This product seems to work okay without drying my hair out. I only give it 4 stars, because I think it will work best on hair that is a little longer than mine (at least a short bob), in order to get a more wavy feel.
Lindsey P.
Marysville
I give this four stars hands-down for someone who wants to do texture and waves this is a great wet product to add to the hair when damp what’s this or to add when dry before Using a wander. This
Love the sea salt spray! Let's my hair is natural waves shine through and lose my hair really soft and crunchy. It has a nice smell to it. I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Great conditioning spray that doesn't weigh down my somewhat thick but very fine hair. I have lots of body to my hair but this seems to make it look more wavy. I'm using it with the texturizing spray and am able to get a nice style without using a flat iron or curling wand. Yay! Something that let's my natural hair be natural not frizzy
Mallory C.
This sea salt spray is one of my favorites. A little bit goes a long way, though. If you use too much, hair will definitely feel course and greasy. The packaging and spray mechanism are great when there is a lot of product in the bottle. I found the mechanism didn't work as well when the product was low.
ESS ..
I was recommended by a friend to use this product and it definitely does not give me the beach waves and the results that I was looking for. This product is very drying on my ends and it makes my hair very stiff and feels more like hair spray. I will not be purchasing this again.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love this product. The upside is it really makes waves use your blow dryer for more defined waves though. I have naturally wavy hair but this gives it more punch. My hair easily tangles though and this kind of makes it tangle worse but still worth the volume and smells great
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???