Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 Ounce uploaded by Niki T.Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 Ounce uploaded by Angel V.Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, 8 Ounce uploaded by Angel V.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and... see more...

• Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???1 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
This product is absolutely, outrageously AMAZING! OMG do I love it! One of my favs! It turns my hair into gorgeously wavy beach tousled tresses. I love the look of waves. My hair is dry and damaged, with split ends, and has a natural slight wave to it, so this product enhances what nature already gave me & intensifying waves even more! It smells amazing and its worth the price!! 5 stars all around. Highly recommended to anyone looking for that gorgeous natural looking just came from the beach waves look!
Niki T.
Niki T.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had been wanting a sea salt spray FOREVER but didn't know what would work well. One day i was shopping at Walgreens and the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray just called out to me with its adorable packaging, so i bought it and tried it immediately when i got home. Let me just say....A-MAZING! It's so quick and easy and the look is gorg! Definitely will buy again when i run out!!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I've tried to use this product multiple times in the summer months and when I apply at on wet or damp hair it doesn't really give me the desired effect that I'm looking for. It does help with volume and smelled pretty good so that's why I'm giving it three stars but definitely nowhere near five stars. This leaves me still missing desperately the John Freida product that gave my hair great beach waves. I still think that salt water in a spray bottle does the check also.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I have used this product for a long time. It gives me some nice beach waves and it's got awesome packaging. The price is reasonable as well. It does have sea salt in it so sometimes I get a piece of it in my hair. It also can leave a weird scent on my hair if I've used a certain shampoo or product before apply this. Over all I like the product and I most likely will keep repurchasing. It can give you soft waves or it can even give you some curl.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I like this product.  My hair tends to become flat during the summer months.  However, when I used this it gave my hair some texture and helped with volume.  My hair had that mermaid look, giving it slight waves.  Almost like a mermaid hair.  I also loved the smell which smelled like I just came off the beach.  What I also liked was that I can let my hair air dry which gives my hair a break from the hair drier and my straightner.
Kyleigh C.
Kyleigh C.
Best dry shampoo I have been able to find! It's around $5 for the bottle and it lasts you a long time! When you put it in your hair it feels as if you're at the beach. It really gives your hair volume and makes it feel good! Not to mention it really does work! My hair can be greasy looking around my ears and on my bangs and this will take the greasy look right away. I will never pay for any other brand, this is where it's at!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Downers Grove , IL
I have soft waves hair already and when I put this in after a shower, a day at the beach, or just to add some texture to my hair it makes my hair extra wavey while also giving volume. The scent is amazing I feel like I'm on a beach! If you feel like your hair is flat or needs an extra boost definitely try this out... and the best part about this is it gives texture but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or stiff like mousses!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Mound, MN
Love this stuff! Really like the smell of it and love using it on my wet hair. I have naturally wavy hair and this really enhances the waves without giving a crunchy feeling. I have also sprayed it on wet hair and blow dried with a diffuser ,and this really works well for gaining curls! However I don't like using it on dry hair, it gives my hair a weird texture.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mansfield , OH
I personally did not like this product very much. I found that it left my hair feeling extremely sticky and unmanageable. I have extremely thick hair that usually takes well to all kinds of hair product but not this one! I felt once my hair had completely dried that I was out in humid weather for hours, I had to shower again to wash the spray out.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Antes Fort, PA
I love this product! It is great for if you want to create a beach wave and have your hair feel like you were just at the beach. I love how the texture spray makes it feel beach, and holds great curls in my hair. And I love using it more than hair spray, no sticky residue and it doesn't make it too shiny, bit has just enough to make it look all natural.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???