BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Get the style and hair that you deserve with Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray from Not Your Mother's. Created specifically to solve all your hair care needs, Not Your Mother's caters to both young and seasoned hair. with its sleek, fun design and... see more...

• Does this actually work? What does it smell like? Is the price wo...3 Answers
  • Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???2 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
This is one of my holy grail hair products, I find the scent to be very nice and light, I have frizzy, curly hair, and I find that this product just really helps my hair to maintain its curl, while adding a great texture, plus it's inexpensive, definitely recommend this product!!!!
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I have naturally curly hair so beach waves are still curls but this product does help my curls shape when facing the humidity at the beach. It also smells amazing perfect fragrance for the beach. The best part is the price super cheap and they sell it at most drug stores!!!
Lenka C.
Very nice product for a beachy waves hairstyle, just be sure not to use too much because it can make your hair crunchy and hard. I have fine/thin curly hair and I enjoyed this product in moderation, it created nice volume. I would recommend it to those with my hair type
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love this product. The upside is it really makes waves use your blow dryer for more defined waves though. I have naturally wavy hair but this gives it more punch. My hair easily tangles though and this kind of makes it tangle worse but still worth the volume and smells great
Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
I really enjoyed this for adding some textured waves to hair! I also really enjoyed the coconut smell! It was super easy to apply! The only downfall was that it was a little sticky on my fingers and in my hair until it dried down! But other than that I enjoyed the results!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to have a favorite texture spray I used when I used to scrunch my hair but they stopped making it. This is an amazing replacement! Not too heavy and gives my hair amazing waves. My hair is usually crazy frizzy and thick, but stays under control when I use this!
Miranda S.
Elk River, MN
I bought this a while back, I would say this product is okay. I didn't hate it nor love it. I have long, dark and sometimes greasy hair and it kinda just made my hair feel more greasy and difficult to manage. I probably would try other brands before buying this one again.
Jordan H.
Burlington, IA
This is awesome. Make my long fine hair have body and texture. When I let it air dry it has a little wave and bounce to it. I do use an oil with this only the ends of my hair but other than that I like it. It does my
Your hair somewhat hard to brush if you use too much.
Alisha S.
Greenwood
This product was affordable and smelled nice, but i dont feel it really had any positive impact on my hair. my hair already has some natural wave and is coarse, and my hair didnt look any different than when I dont use it. Probably wont purchase again for that reason.
Brenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I like this product a lot. The scent is wonderful and it does provide my hair with texture on days I need it. The only downfall would be the consistency of the product in my hair. It’s halfway between crunchy and sticky, but still, it gets the job done!
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Does this actually work? What does it smell like? Is the price worth it? Does it make the hair have a crunchy feeling?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Does this have a nice scent? Does it irritate your scalp? Flakes???