Add a Photo

By Not Your Mother's

#1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

Photos (262)
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

this is my favorite hair product. my hair doesn't hold a curl very long, and I decided to try this out and its a miracle in a bottle! my curls stay all day, and it gives my hair a little volume if I spray it at the roots! this is a must have!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA

I recently started using this product and i would highly recommend it to girls who want to spray something in their hair and not have to go through any processes involving styling with hair tools. I have very straight hair and just a spritz of this product while my hair is still wet will make my hair naturally wavy all day.
jennifer W.
jennifer W.
Tappan, NY

I might not have used this correctly or maybe I had unrealistic mermaid-hair expectations, but this really didn't do much for my hair other than make it feel like it needed a wash... still giving 2 stars because it made it easier to get a wave after twisting in a tight bun.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this product! This texturizern ot only works great but I love the smell, a sweet kind of coconut/shea butter scent if you will. I start out by washing my hair and then after I am out of the shower I tend to flip my head over and go about spraying from the tips up. I try to keep the spray away from my roots just because with blonde hair I don't like putting a lot of product at my roots because it can be noticeable. After I spray it through my hair I take the ends in my hands and scrunch towards my hand and hold it in place for a few seconds. If you want a more scrunched look, continue this motion until the hair has dried and don't comb it to maintain that texturized scrunchy beach waves look. Simply spraying into into your hair can also show a bit of more highlight and texture. Enjoy!
April B.
April B.
West Monroe, LA

Love the smell and love that it adds instant texture and volume! Definitely one of my must haves! Easy to purchase also, they even have it at Wal-Mart and Target.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Brooklyn, NY

i absolutely love this brand. Any time i head to the beach i have to keep this in my bag. If you use it as soon as you come out of the water your left with beautiful wavy curls perfect for the beach. and no stick residue. you'll look like you spent all day with rollers in your hair.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, Ca

This spray smells great and provides a slight volume without weighing the hair down. I will not continue to use or purchase however because I do not think that this is a cruelty-free brand.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Jacksonville, AL

I LOVE this product! It really makes your hair look naturally wavy and doesn't leave your hair feeling nasty or greasy. I have naturally curly hair, but this product does a great job of taming my frizz.
Anna T.
Anna T.

There is nothing easier than using a sea salt spray in the summer for a hassle free but put together look. I love using sea salt sprays and love how this one smells because you have more time to focus on all the yummy food and drinks for the BBQ.
Keirstin S.
Keirstin S.

I bought this product because it was super cheap and I was surprised at it's quality. I put it in my hair while it was still a little damp and scrunched my hair a bit. My hair was wavy and looked natural. The only thing I don't like about it is that you have to reapply the product after a few hours to avoid frizz.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of scent does this have?
Emmanuelle A.
Emmanuelle A.
Aug. 27, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
something coconut/rain/salt water,its interesting!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Aug. 16, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
I have wavy, frizzy hair and this spray does great
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Ryesha V.
Ryesha V.
June 25, 2016, 8:50 p.m.
I use this when I curl my hair. It holds a lot longer than hairspray
Heather S.

Not sticky at all!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Does it wrk on all hair style?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Feb. 26, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
yeah dont use on straight hair it smelled gross and did not work makes your hair greasy!

Join Now