Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

based on 3160 reviews

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
ashley r.

5 influensters found this helpful

this is my favorite hair product. my hair doesn't hold a curl very long, and I decided to try this out and its a miracle in a bottle! my curls stay all day, and it gives my hair a little volume if I spray it at the roots! this is a must have!

Ashley P.

3 influensters found this helpful

I recently started using this product and i would highly recommend it to girls who want to spray something in their hair and not have to go through any processes involving styling with hair tools. I have very straight hair and just a spritz of this product while my hair is still wet will make my hair naturally wavy all day.

Chante P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely love this spray! I'm constantly waking up in the morning with half of my hair wavy and half of it curly,but never the same all around! It would take forever to do my hair.Now I can use this spray and give it a nice curl all over really quickly so I'm not spending a whole bunch of time getting ready! The only reason I gave it a 4 was because after using it if I don't have a chance to wash my hair that night it leaves this coating on my hair so makes it hard to brush my hair and it gets knotted quicker.Other-wise it's a great product!

Terin M.

2 influensters found this helpful

Maybe I'm not using it the right way, but I'm just not a fan...
I've heard and continue to hear good things about this product, but it just doesn't work for me...
I've tried it in damp and dry hair.. It leaves a residue on my hair that gets on my hand if I touch my hair afterwards, it dries my hair out, and makes it feel/ look dirty. It also is more difficult to wash out than other styling products I use...

angie s.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this spray, It has a light salty coconut scent and does wonders for my hair! I usually apply it to my dry hair with a few bursts, scrunch it, then air drying does the rest! it is a little bit sticky though when drying do be aware of that. other than that it's an all around great product.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast?
And does it smell good?

10 answersApr 04 - 2014 - 9:22 a.m.
Ina B.
Ina B.

it's good?

8 answersAug 17 - 2014 - 4:03 p.m.
Nina M.
Nina M.

I was wondering if this is a good product and what are the major pro's and con's? Neve used before.

4 answersJul 21 - 2013 - 5:36 p.m.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

How is this for fine, short hair?

5 answersApr 26 - 2016 - 9:01 p.m.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

How does this work with wavy hair?

2 answersApr 25 - 2016 - 9:09 p.m.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.

What will this do to my hair?!

3 answersApr 24 - 2016 - 4:37 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION