influenster

influenster

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
ashley r.

4 influensters found this helpful

this is my favorite hair product. my hair doesn't hold a curl very long, and I decided to try this out and its a miracle in a bottle! my curls stay all day, and it gives my hair a little volume if I spray it at the roots! this is a must have!

Chante P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely love this spray! I'm constantly waking up in the morning with half of my hair wavy and half of it curly,but never the same all around! It would take forever to do my hair.Now I can use this spray and give it a nice curl all over really quickly so I'm not spending a whole bunch of time getting ready! The only reason I gave it a 4 was because after using it if I don't have a chance to wash my hair that night it leaves this coating on my hair so makes it hard to brush my hair and it gets knotted quicker.Other-wise it's a great product!

kelley o.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this product! I use it after I have curled my hair. I spray it on and then it will make the curls from the curling iron look very natural! It smells like vacation! Very beachy and fresh and clean. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or dried out either. I also have curly/wavy hair and have used it to give me a just walked out of the ocean and laid on the beach type of wavy hair! It also lasts quite awhile. The spray comes out in a very wide spray pattern so you dont need to waste product to cover your entire head. Love it!

Ashley P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I recently started using this product and i would highly recommend it to girls who want to spray something in their hair and not have to go through any processes involving styling with hair tools. I have very straight hair and just a spritz of this product while my hair is still wet will make my hair naturally wavy all day.

angie s.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this spray, It has a light salty coconut scent and does wonders for my hair! I usually apply it to my dry hair with a few bursts, scrunch it, then air drying does the rest! it is a little bit sticky though when drying do be aware of that. other than that it's an all around great product.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast?
And does it smell good?

6 answersApr 04 - 2014 - 9:22 a.m.
Ina B.
Ina B.

it's good?

6 answersAug 17 - 2014 - 4:03 p.m.
Nina M.
Nina M.

I was wondering if this is a good product and what are the major pro's and con's? Neve used before.

3 answersJul 21 - 2013 - 5:36 p.m.
Laura R.
Laura R.

Do you usually have to wash your hair after using this? Does it leave any sort of sticky feeling to your hair?

0 answersFeb 08 - 2016 - 7:19 p.m.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Has anyone compared this product to any DIY sea salt/water mixes? Is there a noticeable difference?

0 answersFeb 04 - 2016 - 9:54 p.m.
Hali W.
Hali W.

I've wanted to try this before but never really did. Is it worth it? I have a homemade one that works ok but if this one works better for really textures beach waves then I might just change

4 answersFeb 03 - 2016 - 3:17 p.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now