influenster

JOIN NOW

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Highlights
Rosalia L.
  • My naturally wavy hair had the prettiest, non-frizzy waves when I used this, but one I got my hair colored, it made it too dry, so only use if you have non-colored hair! in 161 reviews.

• Abby S.
  • It works great on my hair, which already has a bit of a natural wave, but I'm not sure how well it would work for straight hair. in 147 reviews.

• lizz c.
  • This adds a lot of volume I spray this on my roots and mid shaft when my hair is wet and let it air dry then when I curl my hair it has a lot of oomph and smells great in 126 reviews.

• Ashley T.
  • I have thick curly hair and this makes my hair just look amazing and it gives great texture and dose not get crunchy like some other products do. in 115 reviews.

• Giovanna d.
  • I really like this spray smells awesome and just don't have to put any other products in my hair and let it air dry and it just has a really beautiful beachy waves look love it love it love it in 112 reviews.

• Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Autumnn M.

8 influensters found this helpful

NYM's Beach Babe texturizing spray is the best product I've found for creating 'artificial' beach-wavy hair. My #1 pet peeve with scrunching sprays are the crunchy after-effect your hair is left with. This product doesn't do that! And the price can't be beat (less than $8). A must-have for summer!

Yadira A.

6 influensters found this helpful

I bought this product because ive heard so many great things about it. The first time i used it i fell in love. I have frizzy wavy hair, but this controls the frizz and creates and defines my curls into natural beach waves. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle, spray the product on the end of my hair (good amount of spray) then i scrunch my hair, and put it in a bun to let it air dry. Then i have perfect waves! The only issue ive had is using too much spray can make your hair feel crunchy and dry.

Jen M.

5 influensters found this helpful

This product is ah-mazing for girls with naturally wavy hair that needs a bit of a boost, but it also works well for girls with straight hair that want a bit of wave. It is natural, leaves your hair feeling soft and light (not crunchy like mousse!), takes two seconds to apply, and give great results. I have two bottles of this product at all times, it is amazing!

Kayla O.

5 influensters found this helpful

I read reviews on this product and decided to try it out.. What do you know, I absolutely loved t! I will definitely be buying it again! :)

Morgan C.

4 influensters found this helpful

Living in south Florida i'm always at the beach and even when I'm not I like to have those salty beachy waves and curls so imagine my excitement when I found this. It works as it should, but with that being said it can be slightly drying to hair and make hair a little rougher and salty just like what the ocean would to your locks. I have long hair that is fine in texture.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brianna N.
    Brianna N.

My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast?
    And does it smell good?

5 answersApr 04 - 2014 - 9:22 a.m.
    Ina B.
    Ina B.

it's good?

6 answersAug 17 - 2014 - 4:03 p.m.
    Nina M.
    Nina M.

I was wondering if this is a good product and what are the major pro's and con's? Neve used before.

3 answersJul 21 - 2013 - 5:36 p.m.
    Whitney S.
    Whitney S.

How do you style your hair using this product to produce soft beachy waves rather than crunchy waves?

4 answersJan 29 - 2015 - 8:48 p.m.
    Mackenzie L.
    Mackenzie L.

How well does this product work for someone with only slightly wavy hair?

4 answersSep 04 - 2014 - 4:36 p.m.
    Rachelle S.
    Rachelle S.

Anybody with naturally straight hair have any luck with getting some nice waves using this product?

7 answersMar 18 - 2014 - 12:33 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now