Add a Photo

By Not Your Mother's

#1 in Texturizing Spray

Now everyday can be a day at the beach… minus the sunburn.  Beach Babe has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach (you little liar!). It adds sexy, tousled waves and a light matte finish to any hair type.  Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has you and your hair on the boardwalk all year long.

Photos (245)
Autumnn M.
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR

NYM's Beach Babe texturizing spray is the best product I've found for creating 'artificial' beach-wavy hair. My #1 pet peeve with scrunching sprays are the crunchy after-effect your hair is left with. This product doesn't do that! And the price can't be beat (less than $8). A must-have for summer!
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
Modesto, Ca

I bought this product because ive heard so many great things about it. The first time i used it i fell in love. I have frizzy wavy hair, but this controls the frizz and creates and defines my curls into natural beach waves. I dampen my hair with a spray bottle, spray the product on the end of my hair (good amount of spray) then i scrunch my hair, and put it in a bun to let it air dry. Then i have perfect waves! The only issue ive had is using too much spray can make your hair feel crunchy and dry.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL

this is my favorite hair product. my hair doesn't hold a curl very long, and I decided to try this out and its a miracle in a bottle! my curls stay all day, and it gives my hair a little volume if I spray it at the roots! this is a must have!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Somerville, MA

This product is ah-mazing for girls with naturally wavy hair that needs a bit of a boost, but it also works well for girls with straight hair that want a bit of wave. It is natural, leaves your hair feeling soft and light (not crunchy like mousse!), takes two seconds to apply, and give great results. I have two bottles of this product at all times, it is amazing!
Cabot, AR

I read reviews on this product and decided to try it out.. What do you know, I absolutely loved t! I will definitely be buying it again! :)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA

I recently started using this product and i would highly recommend it to girls who want to spray something in their hair and not have to go through any processes involving styling with hair tools. I have very straight hair and just a spritz of this product while my hair is still wet will make my hair naturally wavy all day.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Sylvania, GA

Living in south Florida i'm always at the beach and even when I'm not I like to have those salty beachy waves and curls so imagine my excitement when I found this. It works as it should, but with that being said it can be slightly drying to hair and make hair a little rougher and salty just like what the ocean would to your locks. I have long hair that is fine in texture.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this product! This texturizern ot only works great but I love the smell, a sweet kind of coconut/shea butter scent if you will. I start out by washing my hair and then after I am out of the shower I tend to flip my head over and go about spraying from the tips up. I try to keep the spray away from my roots just because with blonde hair I don't like putting a lot of product at my roots because it can be noticeable. After I spray it through my hair I take the ends in my hands and scrunch towards my hand and hold it in place for a few seconds. If you want a more scrunched look, continue this motion until the hair has dried and don't comb it to maintain that texturized scrunchy beach waves look. Simply spraying into into your hair can also show a bit of more highlight and texture. Enjoy!
McKenzie K.
McKenzie K.

I had high hopes for his product but it fell short of my expectations. While it smelled good, it became a mess. I you sprayed too much, my hair became too sticky and hard to work with. If I sprayed too little, it had little to no 'beach babe' affect at all.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Blissfield, MI

Works well for beachy waves, just don't use it if you have dry hair! Salt will dry your hair out even more! Great smell too!
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of scent does this have?
Megan M.
Megan M.
I am absolutely in love with the smell of this product. It has coconut mixed with salt water smell. Kind of like a pina colada at the beach.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Laura H.
Laura H.
I have pretty wavy / curly hair at times, and I've found when I really want the beach look, this product delivers! And the smell is pretty good too!!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Fairfield, CA

Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Ryesha V.
Ryesha V.
I use this when I curl my hair. It holds a lot longer than hairspray
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Is it sticky feeling?
Christian B.
Christian B.
I've never noticed a sticky feeling. But I don't use any other product with it the same day. It might feel gross if you use a mousse or something also.
Cabot, AR

Does it wrk on all hair style?
Influenster M.
yeah dont use on straight hair it smelled gross and did not work makes your hair greasy!

Join Now