Add a Photo

Photos (417)
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, florida

Permítanme empezar diciendo que esto no pretende para uso como un acondicionador profundo Tampoco es un permiso en. Si usted está buscando algo para hidratar el cabello, esto no funcionará. La salud del cabello es un acto de equilibrio entre la humedad y la proteína, si tiene que gran parte de su cabello, ya sea sufrirá. Este producto es básicamente proteína pura. Coloración, una decoloración, calor, y sobre todo el procesamiento se puede dejar el cabello dañado y excesivamente poroso. La proteína puede ayudar a fortalecer el cabello poroso / dañado y mantenerlo sano. Este producto contiene una gran cantidad de proteínas, si la proteína es lo que necesita que el pelo este producto sin duda ayudará a mejorar la fuerza general y condición de su cabello. Si el pelo es seco y necesita humedad luego de usar este producto potencialmente podría hacer que su cabello aún más frágiles y propensos a la rotura.

Es importante también observar que el uso de este producto es la etapa 1 en un proceso de 2 etapas. Todos los productos Redken Shot Phase necesita ser utilizado junto con cualquiera de los Disparo Phix 3.5 (para el pelo químicamente en aprieto) o la inyección Phix 5.5 (para el cabello mecánicamente en dificultades). La Fase de Disparo Redken Extreme necesita ser utilizado con el tiro Phix 3.5. Si no se siguen las instrucciones y no dan seguimiento a la aplicación de la Fase de Disparo con el tiro Phix el producto no funcionará como se pretende.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN

I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA

Let me start off by saying THIS IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE AS A DEEP CONDITIONER it is also NOT A LEAVE IN. If you are looking for something to moisturize your hair THIS WILL NOT WORK. Hair health is a balancing act between moisture and protein, if you have to much of either your hair will suffer. This product is basically pure protein. Dyeing, bleaching, heat, and over processing can all leave your hair damaged and overly porous. Protein can help to strengthen porous/damaged hair and keep it healthy. This product contains A LOT of protein, if protein is what you hair needs this product will definitely help improve the overall strength and condition of your hair. If you hair is dry and needs moisture then using this product could potentially make your hair even more brittle and prone to breakage.

It is important to also note that using this product is step 1 in a 2 step process. All of the Redken Shot Phase products need to be used along with either the Shot Phix 3.5 (for chemically distressed hair) or the Shot Phix 5.5 (for mechanically distressed hair). The Redken Extreme Shot Phase needs to be used with the Shot Phix 3.5. If you do not follow the instructions and do not follow up applying the Shot Phase with the Shot Phix the product will not work as intended.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT

I had the chance to obtain a small sample of this through a Target Beauty Box several months ago, and I was unsure as to whether or not I would actually use it or not. I decided to give it a whirl because I have wavy hair that tends to be REALLY FRIZZY during the summer months, and that means I'm desperate to try just about anything to tame my mane. This actually works really well for me if I am planning on wearing my hair down after I use it. When I try to put my hair up after I use it, my hair is kinda stiff and won't fall into place. Brushing my hair afterward is also a little bit challenging, because of the way this product dries and sets in.

If you style your hair right after applying it, it helps to create a really nice look of tamed waves (as opposed to a frizzball, which is what my hair becomes in the summer). The scent is perfect for the beach, or if you want reminders of what you're missing out on at the beach! Compared to other sea salt texturizing sprays I've tried, this is a little bit of a miss for me, because it makes my hair kinda messy after a little bit!
cecilia m.
cecilia m.

I've said for years that I wish there was a way to take home beach hair, and my wishes were finally answered. This is truly the next best thing (cause, let's face it, nothing really beats beach hair while at the beach... Especially with a margarita in hand!)... I first found this while scanning the hair care aisle of Walgreens for a dry shampoo. I had never heard of NYM's brand, but the labeling caught my eye, and then I say this sea salt texturizing spray directly next to it and may have actually squealed out loud in the store. I was a little skeptical, but for $5, why not?

After my next shampoo, I gave it a shot. I sprayed it through my hair, combed through with a wide-tooth comb, tousled my hair with a dry towel to soak up excess moisture and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Then I blowdryed with a diffuser until mostly dry (just slightly damp). I didn't use a brush, just tousled with my hands the entire time. I set my hair in place with my fingers, used a little hairspray to set it, and then used a tiny dollop of anti-frizz serum, and voila! loose beach waves!
Maria Q.
Maria Q.

Mi pelo es normalmente ondulado con algo de frizziness a la misma. No he tenido la mejor suerte con los aerosoles de sal de mar, no debido a la textura que dio mi pelo, sino debido a la apariencia cremosa que tienden a dejar mi cabello con. Este producto no era diferente de otros que he probado ... No se omite esa frizziness que es por eso que le he dado 3 estrellas. Me quedé bummed porque el olor es increíble! Me gusta poner esto en mi cabello y dejarlo estilo derecho sólo para que pueda tener ese olor en mi pelo. Es un típico aroma de playa. También no se bloquea en el estilo cuando pongo esto y scrunch it. Normalmente no tengo problemas con mi cabello no teniendo un estilo bien, pero con este producto mi cabello acaba de caerse completamente después de un par de horas. Voy a seguir usando porque me encanta el olor y no quiero perder, y en general no es tan malo como algunos otros que he probado y no dejar mi cabello repugnante como los demás que he intentado, pero didn ' Necesariamente hago lo que yo quería. Era sólo "mehh"
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I love to use this spray in the summer when it's extremely humid and the last thing I want to do is take the time to heat style my hair for me to go outside and it looked almost immediately horrendous. I have natural waves in my, some days I can get away with letting my hair air dry and it looks fine, but a lot of days I can't. On those days I like to wait a good 30-45 minutes after I get out of the shower so my hair is just damp, but not completely dry. I then flip my head over and spray this product in my hair while clutching my hair in a scrunching motion. I know what you're thinking, but my hair doesn't end up with the 2005 scrunched look, it looks like I just got out of the ocean like an hour ago. If you're a fan of what your hair looks and smells like getting out of the ocean, you'll love this product. It doesn't really dirty my hair at all I can still go 3-5 days without washing it and it still looks decent. You may need to do a messy bun or a nice braid but it is worth it!!
Gaby N.
Gaby N.
Tolleson, AZ

If we're talking about amazing products then this is definitely the most amazing one! For years and years I searched for a product that made my wavy hair look somewhat decent. Nothing ever worked for me. Until I found this amazing product. I've been using it for a couple of years and I have no idea why I never picked it up before. First of all the smell is amazing! It is not overpowering at all to me. Once it's in your hair it makes it smell amazing. Second of all you don't need a lot of this product if you already have wavy/ curly hair like me. Usually I'll add a few sprays into my hair and then curl the rest of my hair that needs a little bit more volume. So far that combination has been the best for me. It works even better if you follow it up with the Texturizing cream, but you can totally just use the spray and still have flawless curls all day long!! This is one of those classic items that will never go out of style for me.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Summer is coming! That means beach wave is back in full swing. Not that it has ever been out of season, we will just see that the messy, tousled, sea salty hair look is acceptable to have where ever you go. My go to, cheap, and made in the USA sea salt spray is Not Your Mothers. I love the cocoanut smell. It gives me that island/beach vibe when I wear it. The waves that result from this spray are subtle but enough to notice in my hair. It will hold best if I apply it after towel drying it from the shower. The waves will last me a good 4-5 hours in the day running errands. I definitely wish that they would hold longer. But for the quality and the price, you can't go wrong! I recommend using it with the Beach Babe Cream too for a better hold. When I use the two together, I get a hold to last a good 8 hours! I have re-purchased this multiple times. And I highly recommend you give it a try.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tishomingo, MS

My hair is usually very thin and straight. Beach Babe had a somewhat subtle effect but I absolutely love it. It really does look how my hair would look if I had swam in the ocean and dried it in the sun, which is exactly why I bought this. It is so easy, after I got out of the shower I wet brushed my hair flipped it upside down sprayed several sprays to be sure then scrunched it a bit, and it not only gave me a little bit of a wave it made my hair look thicker which I wasn't really expecting based on reviews I had read. My hair is baby fine so thickness wise it made a huge difference. It didn't feel heavy but my hair didn't blow as much in the wind as usual when outside either. This feels like a really natural style. They more my hair dried after the shower the thicker and more wavy it became, my hair barely holds actual curls when using a curling iron or curlers, so I was honestly surprised.
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

What kind of scent does this have?
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV

Has anyone tried this with curly hair?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Do you guys actually notice a difference with this?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL

Is it sticky feeling?
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR

Does it wrk on all hair style?

Join Now