Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

based on 3278 reviews

Now every day can be a day at the beach or, at least your hair can look like it has been there! Rock a sexy beach look and get texturized with tousled waves! No frizz or fly-aways - embrace your hair’s natural waves and let Not Your Mother’s BEACH BABE™ do the rest. Infused with natural Dead Sea salt & sea kelp this salon formula has everyone fooled into thinking you just left the beach. It adds sexy, windswept waves and a light matte finish to any hair type. PRODUCT FACTS - Creates random texture and waves - Gives flat styles more volume - Adds more hold to up dos - Sea Kelp helps add natural shine to hair STYLING TIPS & EFFECTS It’s super easy to use – just spritz onto damp or dry hair then use fingers to create random waves and body (or for ultra-volume use a diffuser and lightly blow dry).

0 character used

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
ashley r.

5 influensters found this helpful

this is my favorite hair product. my hair doesn't hold a curl very long, and I decided to try this out and its a miracle in a bottle! my curls stay all day, and it gives my hair a little volume if I spray it at the roots! this is a must have!

Ashley P.

4 influensters found this helpful

I recently started using this product and i would highly recommend it to girls who want to spray something in their hair and not have to go through any processes involving styling with hair tools. I have very straight hair and just a spritz of this product while my hair is still wet will make my hair naturally wavy all day.

Cassie K.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love this product! This texturizern ot only works great but I love the smell, a sweet kind of coconut/shea butter scent if you will. I start out by washing my hair and then after I am out of the shower I tend to flip my head over and go about spraying from the tips up. I try to keep the spray away from my roots just because with blonde hair I don't like putting a lot of product at my roots because it can be noticeable. After I spray it through my hair I take the ends in my hands and scrunch towards my hand and hold it in place for a few seconds. If you want a more scrunched look, continue this motion until the hair has dried and don't comb it to maintain that texturized scrunchy beach waves look. Simply spraying into into your hair can also show a bit of more highlight and texture. Enjoy!

Chante P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely love this spray! I'm constantly waking up in the morning with half of my hair wavy and half of it curly,but never the same all around! It would take forever to do my hair.Now I can use this spray and give it a nice curl all over really quickly so I'm not spending a whole bunch of time getting ready! The only reason I gave it a 4 was because after using it if I don't have a chance to wash my hair that night it leaves this coating on my hair so makes it hard to brush my hair and it gets knotted quicker.Other-wise it's a great product!

Isabel P.

2 influensters found this helpful

This product is simply one of a kind. You spray it in, and your hair automatically has so much more volume in it, then it did before. The smell is adoring, it doesn't smell like the beach. But it does smell like a sweet vanilla. You can ruffle your hair up a bit or just leave it in, and you will still have beautiful beaches waves! I love to use this on my short pixie cut when it's feeling a little flat :) amazing!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Brianna N.
Brianna N.

My hair is wavy and thick but when I try to use product it usually falls out.. so will this work on hair like mine or will it fall out fast?
And does it smell good?

12 answersApr 04 - 2014 - 9:22 a.m.
Ina B.
Ina B.

it's good?

9 answersAug 17 - 2014 - 4:03 p.m.
Nina M.
Nina M.

I was wondering if this is a good product and what are the major pro's and con's? Neve used before.

4 answersJul 21 - 2013 - 5:36 p.m.
Abbi M.
Abbi M.

I have been wanting to try a new sea salt spray, is this one any good? I don't wanna waste my money.

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 3:06 p.m.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

Would you recommend putting on damn hair, or dry hair for added texture?

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 2:40 p.m.
Maria C.
Maria C.

Does this really work? Or will it just dry out my hair and leave it looking dull?

0 answersMay 26 - 2016 - 12:28 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now