Does this product leave white residue in your hair? Short haired, medium to dark brunette asking here. And does the product really work?
Oakland, OR - il y a un an

4 answers

It does but after your brush your hair it disappear, it really works I love it and the smells it’s amazing
il y a un an
It does at first, but then you massage it into your scalp and brush it. When I accidentally use too much and it leaves a white residue, I work a dry or damp towel thru my hair to get it back to my normal color. Works like a charm!
il y a un an
It does leave a white residue upon spraying but you’re supposed to brush it out or tousle the hair to make it evenly cover your grease so the white isn’t noticeable. I think it works just as well as any of the expensive brands and the bottle lasts longer too.
il y a un an
I have not use this exact product but I do love the brand in my experience with dry shampoos I have his Walmart brand to Sephora brand I’m losing them one time I’ll never find White likes and I hair but if you were to try to use it three or four days in a row most of them would end up leaving white flakes in your hair so I wouldn’t think it would after just one use but I have an actually tried this product