BeautyHairHair ProductsNot Your Mother's
Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz

From South Beach to Waikiki, babes everywhere are craving that effortlessly tousled, sexy look… but it’s hard to do if your hair is flat and greasy, right?!  Let BEACH BABE absorb all your troubles and help create those windswept waves with ease because this salon formula dry shampoo will leave you feeling clean, full of texture and beach ready!

Will this make my hair dried out & crunchy?
Does this product leave white residue in your hair? Short haired, medium to dark brunette asking here. And does the product really work?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz!
Brooke K.
Menasha, WI
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
I love the ‘Not Your Mother’s’ shampoo, and was excited to try their dry shampoo. I wasn’t surprised when I LOVED this product just as much as I loved the regular shampoo! It not only smells great, has awesome ingredients, it works amazing too! I can use it for many days in a row no problem!
McKayla B.
Frostburg, MD
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by McKayla B.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
this is my favorite dry shampoo!!! it smells amazing and helps me SO much when i need to get longer out of my hair before i lean it. it works so nicely and is such a great price too. i’ll be repurchasing this!
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Caralynne K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo 7.0 oz.(pack of 1)
This product gives my daughters hair the natural highlights that I love and also adds waves, fullness and softens her hair! It does not weigh her hair down or leave it dry. This is a better product than what I was using for my hair and now we both use it all the time. #beach #sunset #photography #hair #haircare #mommusthaves #momlife
Michelle O.
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Michelle O.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
This dry shampoo smells amazing but it leaves lots of white powdery mess before it rejuvenates your hair. It's okay but there are much better brands for the same cost. I suspect that it caused a tiny little spot of hair loss in my bangs area but I can't be sure. I don't recommend this product. I like Batiste much better!
Komal  S.
Germantown, TN
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Komal  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
One of the best dry shampoos I have used. I like to put this in my hair before curling it- makes my curls last all day (and the next)!
Brittany F.
Hinton
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Brittany F.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
I do like this, I usually buy this one and the plump for joy in the same brand. However, this one kid of makes my hair a little tangly, but it works awesome to give texture for an up-do. It’s not really for every day. You just have to figure out when it works best for you.
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve seen some great comments about this dry shampoo so I decided to give it a try! I like the scent, and it is effective, however only for half a day. I felt the need to reapply few hours later. There’s noto so much residue but you do have to shake well your hair to spread it.
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Stormie S.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I’ve tried a ton. Super affordable. Gives the hair some texture and doesn’t stay in after I wash. I haven’t seen any residue fall out. Will definitely keep buying.
Crystal W.
Smithfield, NC
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Crystal W.
Purchased at: CVS
Has a very nice summer coconut scent. The scent last a long time too. But it gives my hair no texture.
Sarah W.
Kailua Kona, HI
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo 7.0 oz.(pack of 4)
Love it! No matter what the weather I can always rely on this to give my hair that extra boost it needs mud day & keeping my hair looking revived and refreshed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa R.
il y a 2 mois
Sarah C. il y a 15 jours
I’m not a fan of coconut smells, but this smells ok. It’s enough to know it is coconut, but also has a “tropical” smell to it.
Laura A.
Cherryfield, ME
il y a 2 ans
Corey T. il y a 2 ans
Totally agree. Love this product! I always keep a few extras on hand and will sometimes mix it up and get a few different scents/ formulas but so far all have been great. The texturizing one is great if your hair is going up or your braiding it (better hold) and smells great. Ulta always has great deals on this brand as well.