BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! 7 oz bottle Toasted coconut scent Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo in 7 oz gives you instant results. This dry shampoo spray absorbs excess oils, is body building, and leaves no residue. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• What is everyone's favorite dry shampoo and why? My personal two f...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else have white residue left in their hair when they use...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Paige N.
Paige N.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I recently switched from using Batiste Dry Shampoo because the colored version was too dark for my hair and the regular left a white cast even when I brushed it through. I moved on to Not Your Mother's Texturizing Dry  Shampoo and have absolutely no regrets. The scene, Toasted Coconut, is very summery and isn't too overwhelming - it's the perfect amount of scent. The dry shampoo does not leave me with a white cast when I brush through and gives me great volume at my roots! I use this on fresh hair to give my hair a bit of a volume kick. It takes out any oily roots I might have and doesn't feel too heavy or weird in my hair when I'm tackling post-volleyball or day 2-3 slept-in hair. I would recommend this over the regular Not Your Mother's dry shampoo, which didn't impress me nearly as much as this did.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Rockledge, PA
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
The Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo is perfect for those who are always on the go or who do not like to wash their hair too often. I have used this product for several years and it never disappoints!

Whenever my hair looks greasy, or even if I just want to add a bit of volume to my limp hair, I just spritz a bit of this product into my roots. I then work the product into my scalp with my fingers as I would a regular shampoo and then brush it all out. After that, my hair has a bit more life and texture to it.

There is never any white, powdery residue left behind which makes this a great dry shampoo for people with dark hair. Also, it never leaves my hair feeling grainy or gross.

This product is available at stores such as Target. I got a 7 oz. can for around $5.00.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I recently purchased this at Walmart and have used it several times. It does help reduce oil and the smell is AMAZING! I spray this all over my hair and wait for about a minute. Then I run my fingers through my hair to blend in the white powder. It does not leave a white cast in my hair or make it feel gross like other dry shampoos do. For me this works just as well as Batiste, but the smell is better.

This product did not give me any type of beach wave. The texture was only to help my hair look like it had slightly more volume. Took one star away because of this. I feel like it is false advertisement about the texture you will receive.

Overall I will purchase this again and I do like how it helps reduce the oils in my hair.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
Love this texturizing spray! My hair is very healthy and silky and while that is great it can lead to a lack of texture and that can be problematic when you want more volume so I just spray this a few times around the roots and it helps to not only give me texture but great volume too! I will make note to be careful when spraying to closely because it can come on too thick and quickly look sticky and greasy so make sure to spray a good distance from your head and get an even disbursement of the product.
Sadie S.
Sadie S.
Brady, TX
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
So i bought this about a month ago i really only use dry shampoo for added texture for finishing up a really god hair style. I absolutely love the smell of it. It was a little more than i would have paid but totally worth it, so if anyone is considering buyinh it i say totally go for it the smell and the product it just all together 100! hope they come out with coconut hair pomade or heat protectant oils just love the smell sooooo soooo much. definatly will buy again because my sister keeps stealing it and using it all so will have to buy her one also.  Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Fostoria, OH
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I am a dry shampoo freak. Having a full time job, 4 dogs, a husband who is on an opposite shift and a newborn make the time I have for myself minimal. This dry shampoo has saved me from being late many many times!! It has a slight scent that's not overwhelming and it doesn't linger like others. I leaves a smalll bit of powder residue(could be operator error) but it brushes out instantly. I will be buying again!! Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
Manny A.
Manny A.
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I've always had problems with dry shampoo because they 1. Do not work and 2. they leave my hair all blah. I am a big fan of the Beach Babe texturizing spray because it makes my hair feel and look way thinker than it actually is so when I saw this I said "BAM I NEED TO TRY IT NOW!". It cost $4 something at Walmart and it's worth every single penny. I'd even pay more. It makes my hair look like I just got out of the shower and it gives me a lot of volume. Use this on the roots and the texturizing spray on the ends and you'll have it: perfect hair.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I just recently picked up a bottles of this to try out! The price is so reasonable and if your shopping with Ulta it's usually on a promo deal with a coupon making the price even better! The scent of this is AMAZING! Beach babe definitely makes me think of summer! The product itself works really well,spray it on let it sit for a bit then shaken it in and brush it through your hair! Doesn't leave your hair looking dull or have s white cast which is the hardest to get by with dry shampoo! My hair still looks bright and shiny even on 3rd day hair with Using this product! This might be my new fave!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I absolutely love this product! I am all about a dry shampoo and this one is fab! It is super affordable and easy to find. It makes my not so clean hair look soft and beautiful. It doesn't leave any white residue. I have really fine hair so the added texture this product gives me is great. It allows me to style my hair without it falling flat 10 seconds after I finish. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! It also has a nice beachy smell to it.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Review for: Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
I bought this because I like NYM and wanted to try a new dry shampoo. I really didn't like this one at all. I didn't think it held off my oil production, and it definitely didn't give me any volume. I was super disappointed. The only plus was that it doesn't leave a white residue. I wouldn't recommend this one. Buy Dove's if you have light hair and go for the Batisse if you have dark hair, it works much better. This was totally ineffective. .
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
W Valley City, UT
What is everyone's favorite dry shampoo and why? My personal two favorite are batiste and not your mothers. Both are great price for their value and both smell DELICIOUS! Batise has the blonde hair and brown hair shades. And not your mothers came out with some great new ones for texture (smells like delicious coconut) and a volume one too! Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Dry Shampoo - 7 oz
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Did anyone else have white residue left in their hair when they used this?