BeautyHairHair ProductsNot Your Mother's
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo

Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo

Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo as the perfect base to create those tousled waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will cleanse your hair without harsh sulfates and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner as the perfect base to create moisturized, healthy waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will nourish and soften your hair and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

MSRP: $2 each (travel-size)

This product good for curly hair with dry scalp? My hair occasionally gets dry at the ends, but need a product with nourishment?
Does this shampoo make your hair soft? Does it help with the natural wave in your hair or keep it smooth? Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo
How long did a bottle last you? Did you go through it fast?
Start your review of Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
paula R.
Purchased at: Target
It’s a light formula, I use it regularly, it lather a little bit, it gives ur hair some texture and I like the smell.
Andrea I.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioners! The coconut scent is divine!!! My hair ends up soft and wavy when I air dry in the summer.
Yeilian S.
Amazon moisturizer great for my hair and leaves hair amazingly curly and flawless. Would definitely recommend this to everyone I love.
Jessi B.
Meadville, PA
I loved using this, got it as a free sample.. My hair wasn't dry and gross.. With long thick hair its niceee
Kala I.
Wonder Lake, IL
If you're on a budget and you're looking for something that will make your hair smell wonderful and help get you that summer waves look you should definitely purchase this product
Heather K.
I use this conditioner daily, its one of my favorites. Smells amazing and tames my frizzy hair to nice waves when used with a anti frizz product but the shampoo felt kinda weird and didn't lather up or seem like it really cleaned my hair.
Luisa P.
I received these sample products complimentary from Influenster. My first impression when I opened it was WOAH. The coconut oil scent is really strong, the smell was on my fingers for a long time, it gave me a headache. I just finished washing my hair with it, my hair was really dirty and I didn't think the small sample of shampoo would be enough for my long hair, I have to use a little more than normal with this. I got one use of the shampoo and conditioner. It's definitely different from your average hair washing products. It's a lot like some of the natural whole foods stuff I used to get. It doesn't foam too much and the conditioner feels like it just isn't enough, but it is. My hair is still currently a bit wet as I type but it feels nice, and the bottom half that;s almost dry is really smooth. My hair is naturally wavy but sometimes gets frizzy and uneven, I'll write again tomorrow and see how my hair takes to this product.
Naomi C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell of this product and it makes my hair feel amazing. defenitly a product i would recommend to others to go buy. I received these products for free from Influenster and i am so glad they sent it to me because i love trying out new hair products.
Janelle W.
I was really excited when I was sent this in my VoxBox for review. The first time I tried the shampoo and conditioner, it was just okay. The second time I put some coconut oil in my hair before letting it dry and it looked really good! There is a lot of alcohol in this product which will dry out your hair. This is probably why the 3rd time I used it, my hair looked and felt a little dry. The other problem with this product is the ingredients. If you are looking for something toxin free, this is not the product for you. It is full of artificial fragrance and ingredients like propylene glycol which are toxic to the human body. Anything that you put on your body is absorbed into your body. That being said, I can only give this product a 'C.'
Zsofia S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a good shampoo and conditioner and smell really nice. I liked the shampoo a little more because the conditioner is not reach enough for my hair. I differently need some leave in conditioner or oil after this.

192 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.
Corbin, KY
il y a 3 ans
Kaylee B. il y a 2 ans
This definitely keeps my hair super soft and helps keep the natural wave in my hair !!!