BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo as the perfect base to create those tousled waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will cleanse your hair without harsh sulfates and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner

We know you want sexy, windswept hair – and you can’t get enough of your NYM addiction (*wink*) – but you’re still craving that extra something? Then use Beach Babe Moisturizing Conditioner as the perfect base to create moisturized, healthy waves with ease. Hang loose, because this salon formula, infused with sea kelp and coconut oil, will nourish and soften your hair and leave you feeling (and smelling!) like you just got to the shore!

MSRP: $2 each (travel-size)

• I have the dry shampoo. How good is the shampoo and condi...1 Answers
  • How does this smell?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? Because I have heard so much hype3 Answers
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
I love how this shampoo smells... like salt and coconut... reminds me of a summer beach day. It works really well, leaving your hair soft to the touch, but wavy and with good volume. Definitely recommending buying at Ulta when it’s buy one get one 50% off so you get the most bang for your buck.
Nikkikkins G.
Shreveport
This was fantastic to use while I had long hair. My hair is very fine and straight. I know it says “waves”, but the moisturizing aspect is why I picked it up and man am I glad I did! This stuff is ultra moisturizing without weighing my hair down. Plus it smells like vacation in a bottle and it’s VERY cheaply priced. Love it!
Kayla B.
Northport, AL
Absolutely Love Not Your Mother's® Beach Babe Moisturizing Shampoo it smells just like your at the beach and makes my hair soft. I wouldn’t say it’s the best for someone with super dry hair but if your hairs normal to oily it would work great!
Sarah W.
I like these, but I like the conditioner a lot better than the shampoo. The shampoo has a strange goopy texture that I'm not used to and it makes my hair feel less smooth. The conditioner works normally and I love it a lot. I leave it in for a little while and It makes my hair super smooth. The price is a little high for me so I'm not sure I would purchase it again, but it was a decent product for me.
Brooke T.
Not gonna lie I really wanted to love the stuff because I use their dry shampoo like it’s going out of style. But this unfortunately makes my hair a little bit too greasy for my liking. Love the smell though the prices on point definitely affordable but just was not compatible with my hairstyle
Kay W.
Lewistown
Very amazing product  I will definitely use this time and time again it really measures up to the alternative of other brands it is very good for color treated hair like mine it smells amazing and the scent lasts a long time I am definitely satisfied with this product and will definitely use again and again
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Looooove this product. My hair is super dry , curly and frizzy so after every shower I squirt about a quarter size in my hands and work it into my hair and my goodness! It's a totally must have for a leave I'm conditioner my hair doesn't get naturally tangled or out of control with the craziness of frizz. And it smells good even after my hair dries and I had it up it smells good like just out the shower good
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing and makes my hair look great. I have a natural wave to my hair, and this just enhances it. It makes it look smoother and wavier. I would recommend this shampoo for sure!!
Nichole K.
Philadelphia
My hair felt like silk after using a sample of this product I've been searching high and low for full size bottles because I think this was the best, my hair felt like silk after!!! I have dry scalp and oily hair and had no problems and I will absolutely buy it again once I can find full size bottles!!!
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
This product is old. I feel like it dried my hair out a bit despite being advertised as a moisturizer. Still, the smell is amazing and it does a good job cleaning my hair. Probably better for oily hair users.
Lauren M.
Rogers, AR
Where else could you buy this from?
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
What places can this be bought at other then Ulta?
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Its not a brand I've ever heard of, so would be a bit worried about trying it
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
How well do these work?
Madison L.
Does this come in the #surfsupvoxbox ? I thought it did but all the pictures of people who have gotten theirs don't have it!