Not Your Mother's® All Eyes On Me™ Shape & Shine Hairspray uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

All Eyes On Me will help create that unique style you crave so you can show up in style. This salon formula will keep you and your hair in the spotlight.

SD Alcohol 40 B, Hydrofluorobarbon 152A, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Amino Methyl Propanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange Peel Extract), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Flower Extract), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone 4, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this have good hold? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone have question about this product that i could...1 Answers
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
This smells so good. It makes my hair so shiny and frizz free. My hair is so naturally nappy and frizzy and it helps it so much. It went beyond my expectations for the product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Smells pretty nice. I keep this in my collection on a day I use a lot of hair spray. Afraid it will get my hair looking dry as ever! I spray this in too for some extra shine and it serious does its justice.
Casey C.
I've been unable to find this product in my area, but I'm giving it 5 stars because I've loved all of their other products that I've used! Very affordable brand, and it's worked wonders on my hair!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I got this sample in my influenster.com
bag and was very pleased with the way it left my hair, soft and manageable.
Adriana B.
Levittown, NY
I love this brand ........ Have used other products of theirs... They work well and are affordable
Nicole M.
Victor, ID
Does anyone have question about this product that i could answer
Tara B.
Does this have good hold?