Not Your Mother's® After Curfew™ Unscented Hairspray uploaded by Kendy P.Not Your Mother's® After Curfew™ Unscented Hairspray uploaded by Beth C.Not Your Mother's® After Curfew™ Unscented Hairspray uploaded by Beth C.

BY NOT YOUR MOTHER'S

You work hard right?  So you deserve an exciting night out.  Stay out late…without worrying about your hair!  AFTER CURFEW is made without water to keep your hair locked and loaded all day and night, yet flexible enough to brush out once you get home.  It’s unscented so it wont get in the way of your favorite perfume.  Waterless and unscented, this salon formula will have you and your hair ready for anything!

Buy on ULTA
Laura G.
This hairspray has fantastic hold, being able to last through humid days or massive wind gusts. I always worry about my curls holding, but this does the trick! My main problem is the nossle does clog and can be annoying, as well as the hold is very stiff, so depending on the look you’re going for be careful with how much you apply. Wish it had a bit more natural feel to it.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
I like how this hairspray is not extremely sticky and doesn’t make your hair crunchy. It doesn’t seem to have much hold for my medium to thick hair. If you have thin hair it would probably work best for you.
Alyse L.
I did not enjoy this hairspray at all! The nozzle got clogged after only a few uses. The hairspray also did not offer any hold for my hair. It made my hair sticky, but it did not hold my hair in the place that I wanted it to. I would not buy this product.
Beth C.
I have thick, long, fine, color treated hair that wants to be wavy and straight.....this hair spray is my new favorite- it takes me almost 30 mins to curl my hair and with other hairsprays it goes flat in mins - this product holds and holds and keeps holding - love it!!!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Good hairspray ! I would definitely repurchase a Not Your Mothers hairspray, but next time I would go for a scented one instead. Even though this is unscented, it does have a fresh and clean smell that I like. It's the perfect hold- not stiff nor too soft.
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
I used to always use the she's a tease hairspray from this line, but the smell was starting to bother me so I picked up this hairspray and I love it! It works very well and is unscented. It doesn't make my hair crunchy and it lasts all night.
Kendy P.
Modesto, CA
Like this so far. Not sticky and gross like some. Weightless hold so my hair has not went flat. Vegan and cruelty free.
Kalob G.
Indianapolis, IN
If you like volume and texture then this is the product for you! A solid hold that last all day.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
Great hairspray - it hold my curly hair pretty well and doesn't allow too many fly away hairs.
Ashley T.
Christiansbrg, VA
Fine! Nothing great. It’s nice that it’s unscented and cheap! It’s certainly no game changer