Not Specified World's Best Mac & Cheese

by Not Specified

Beecher's Handmade Cheese is famous for their Mac & Cheese-tender penne pasta smothered in their award winning Flagship cheese sauce. Shipped frozen. 2.5 lb total

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Not Specified World's Best Mac & Cheese!
Richmond
Purchased at: Kroger
It doesn’t matter which type you get, all of Beecher’s Mac and cheese is delicious! The original store is in/near Pike Place market in Seattle, but I only go out there to see family. I’ve discovered that Kroger has frozen beecher’s mac and cheese and I love it!!! If you aren’t going to make it to Seattle ever, or again, it’s worth the slightly higher price tag!
Kershaw
It’s great taste just like mine does when I make mine homemade it’s awesome love it it’s great for fast cooking