Not Soap, Radio Say It With Suds You're the Perfect Roommate bath/shower gel 10.2 oz.

BY NOT SOAP, RADIO

• Is this cruelty free? I was wondering before considering 2 Answers
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
I love to send college freshmen or new roommates that stay with my kids. It makes a great gift, as well as it helps open the line of communication between the roommates by giving them a thoughtful gift.
Mary C.
I thought this was just novelty at first! This cleanses very well and is refreshing. Didn't get any allergic reactions to my sensitive skin.
Holly H.
Erie, PA
Super great! Smells great, works great, and would also be something nice to give or get as a gift.
Samantha H.
Received as a free he from a friend. It smells pretty good didn't leave me feeling grimey. Decent size bottle. I'm not to sure where you can buy I haven't really seen this too often.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
Great on sensitive skin smells good and has a really cute bottle and t is a good size as well, it makes you feel very clean and a little bot goes a long way
Catherine Y.
Not soap radio kills it with every product they make they can do no wrong in my eyes this is just amazing
Shannon G.
Manahawkin, NJ
Is this cruelty free? I was wondering before considering