by Not Soap, Radio

So my question is is this really good? How does it make your skin feel? is there any feeling afterwards of dryness or anything like that? is it a good brand to is the group is the one question
Start your review of Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud (when you need to turn up the volume on your inner voice of reason) bath/shower gel 12.17 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this. I got a sample size and I want the full size. Smells like the beach and summer! Also, as a psych major I loved and appreciated the name
Manassas, VA
So I got my Birch box yesterday in this came in it love the smell coconut and Mango is amazing together feels good on my skin maybe go and buy it
I got this soap from my Birchbox subscription. I absolutely love it. I would definitely be interested in testing out their other scents as well
Kings Mtn, NC
The best body wash I've ever had.great smell , one drop is good enough. Smooth and has a cute quote on the bottle
Castro Valley, CA
Love this! Witty packaging and smells really divine. Like reading the bottle while my hair is conditioning :)
I need more of this! I love the smell, doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, easy wash off!
Milton , ON
This was a great scented body wash. I loved the way it smelled and it really did a good job. Paired with the lotion it is a perfect combination. I love the little blurbs on the bottle. My only complaint is the price. Too much for body wash.
This was one of my favorite scent shower gel...it smells very sweet..it always left my bathroom smelling fresh!!!