by Not Soap, Radio

So my question is is this really good? How does it make your skin feel? is there any feeling afterwards of dryness or anything like that? is it a good brand to is the group is the one question
Start your review of Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud (when you need to turn up the volume on your inner voice of reason) bath/shower gel 12.17 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Brookfield, WI
I really liked the scent. The scent was strong. The writing on the bottle was unique. I received a sample sized bottle gift with purchase. It was nice but I probably would not purchase a large bottle.
Plano, TX
So it smells just like coconut, which I love. Didn't really do anything for me though, like at all. Literally liked the smell and the packaging, thought it was edgy and awesome.
This smells so yummy. It's a pretty typical body wash, but I love coconut scents. And it's not an overly sweet, fake smell. Lathers great and makes your bath smells so good!
Springfield, MA
I got this as a lotion... it smells DIVINE. I mean - is my fav scented lotion! The scent stays on for a very long time. I think is just a little too watery, but for the most part it does the trick.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I love this lotion! It came as an Ipsy sample, and I'm sad that it's almost gone. The coconut milk, mango, and vanilla blend is soft, well-balanced, and smells wonderful. The texture is smooth but not too thick nor watery. It also does not leave a residue and absorbs nicely.
I love this lotion! I got it in an Ipsy bag. The scent is amazing. Perfect pick me up when you need some moisturizer and a little aromatherapy. The formula absorbs right into your skin and it leaves you hands feeling fantastic.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It lathers well and also has a very pleasant scent. I can shave before I use it and it doesn't give me razor burn. A little goes a long way so it gives good value.
San Diego, CA
Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud (when you need to turn up the volume on your inner voice of reason) bath/shower gel 12.17 oz. uploaded by Ali R.
First off I have to mention the AMAZING smell! It's so fresh and soothing! It not only smells good but makes your skin feel amazing! Oh! The packaging is cute too!
1,487 reviews
I love the quirkiness of this company. The liquid soap are amazingly beautiful and smell divine. My skin feels clean and the bottle adds a smile in the shower for my day.
I love this lotion! It soaks in quickly and makes my hands feel super soft. Really enjoy the scent as well its coconut milk, mango and vanilla, smells so great!