by Not Soap, Radio

So my question is is this really good? How does it make your skin feel? is there any feeling afterwards of dryness or anything like that? is it a good brand to is the group is the one question
Start your review of Not Soap, Radio Liquid Freud (when you need to turn up the volume on your inner voice of reason) bath/shower gel 12.17 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
I received a small sample size of this body wash in a subscription box. It smells amazing to me! However, if you do not like coconut, you will not like this body wash. The packaging is different. It's not really what I would call eye-catching, but it is very witty and interesting. I enjoyed reading it. The body wash doesn't give you the best lather like most body washes do, but I did like it and it made me feel clean. I would definitely purchase a full size of this or try other scents.
1,619 reviews
Received a sample of this from Birchbox and I thought the packaging was unique and witty. The one I got was for relaxation and unwinding. It did just that. Only thing I was not too sure of was the lather, or lack there of actually. I am used to body washes that lather, even a bit but I didn't notice it with this. It didn't say it would create a lather or not, so I just wish somewhere on the packaging or even in the product details on their website it would say.
I dislike the scent; it is basically just one-note coconut and I cannot detect any other note at all. Yawn. Reminds me of any old beachy sunscreen, which might just be your thing. The consistency of the soap is pretty good. It lathers well, rinses cleanly. It does exactly what you'd expect with nothing fancy. Aside from the too-cutesy packaging, this product is unremarkable. Wouldn't bother purchasing again.
1,074 reviews
This smells so good! I don't really get much of the mango that's supposed to be part of the scent but it still smells really nice regardless. It really is a nice, relaxing scent. The soap doesn't make my skin feel dry like many do. It's a little pricey but nice if you want to splurge on something.
Doral, FL
I really love it. I'm not fan of bath gels and any like that but I really liked this one, and not just because I love Freud! hahaha Its because is just like a really soap but liquid, it doesn't let you oily, its not so hard to take off and it smelss really good!
Blue Earth, MN
I really liked this scent, although I enjoy anything with a coconut scent. I thought the clever statements on the bottle were adorable. It was gentle on my skin, didn't dry it out at all, it also lathered good. I overall enjoyed this product.
2,684 reviews
I love this body wash. I received it in my Birchbox. It smells great and has a great lather. It has a great consistency. And it is gentle on the skin. I love all of the scents that I've tried. It is a good price and I'd definitely buy it again.
I received this product in my Birchbox. The scents are wonderful, and the names are witty. The wash itself it a typical body wash...nothing to write home about. You can find something just as good (or better) at a drugstore for less.
Lowville, NY
This smells absolutely delicious even for someone that detests coconut. The mix of coconut and mango turns it into a fruity, beach day scent of island relaxation, and I giggle every time I look at the name. This became a gift for my guy in Florida because it fit him So well.
This scent is amazing and the gel has a nice consistency. I got this as a sample and on the first try, I fell in love. I wish the scent stayed on my skin a little longer, but other than that...wonderful!