NOT A PERFUME Blending Gift Set ($219 value)

by Juliette Has A Gun

WHAT IT IS:

A $219 value; Made in France; Web ID: 3563368

Web ID: 3563368

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NOT A PERFUME Blending Gift Set ($219 value)!
Williamston, MI
I had been eyeing this up for so long after I received a sample in a subscription box. I got a great deal on this set and took the plunge. Best purchase of perfume yet. The Not a perfume is a single note that is so clean and fresh. Add Lady vengeance over it and you have the perfect date night scent. Add the Vanilla Vibes scent over not a perfume and wow....like you are wrapped in a warm hug. And I do not like vanilla anything! Then there is mmmmm......which is well....sweet. Mostly I Just love the not a perfume on it's own. The only problem is my favorite part doesn't seem to have much staying power but I love to reapply because it smells heavenly!

Looking for your answer?