BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS #32 in Slow Cookers

Slow-cook, heat and serve up to 3 different tasty dishes at once with this super-versatile 3-station slow cooker buffet. The height of convenience, this unit features three 2.5-quart ceramic slow cooker pots, which sit within a stainless-accented serving frame, complete with spoon slots. For holidays, parties, or just a night at home with the family, this unit will fit the bill. • Cook/warm up to three items at once • Ceramic pots • Spoon/ladle slots • Tempered glass lids. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
If you have parties or family over all the time. then this is great for you. I always have family visiting and i always have food prepared and this keeps my food warm and its ready for them to serve. I love it. It was totally worth it.
Jasper P.
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
I love hosting partys. the only down fall is they are very small so its really only good for like dips etc....
Tineshia C.
Tineshia C.
Edgewood, MD
I love these. Perfect for parties. I usually use mine around the holiday and football season
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC
Got this for Christmas from my parents. Great for get togethers. Love you can keep the things warm using only one outlet
Beyonce S.
Beyonce S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best to use to keep food warm when having a pig party or people over for the holidays. Real life saver.
Athena G.
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
I used this at my moms birthday just last month, and wow!! So convenient it's amazing! I need to order one online soon! I loved it that much!
Brionne C.
Brionne C.
Millersville, MD
Foodie Expert
My grandfather has one of these for our family reunions and they're great. It heats 3 dishes at once, and keeps them hot! It's great for parties and get togethers.
Talia A.
Talia A.
Boardman, OH
Foodie Expert
This is great for small parties or holidays! It is nice because it saves room on your countertop. Keeps food nice and hot
kelly W.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Foodie Expert
This is great for entertaining, but ive never used it for just my family. If you entertain a lot this is big. I like it for keeping the food warm, but I don't know that id ever have three things slow cooking at once.
Kathie M.
Kathie M.
Keeps food nice and hot and great for parties...for a variety of dips or sauces.