BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS

Nostalgia Electrics puts on a delightful display of the senses thanks to their New Retro Series. This Retro Slushee Machine is perfect for outdoor entertaining and will give you a refreshing drink on  hot day.  Provides a fun addition to your family party or group gatherings. Uses crushed ice or small ice cubes from your freezer, ordinary table salt and a small amount of water. Add your favorite fruit juice and the machine blends and serves via the easy-to-use dispenser. • Mix and serve slushees at home with this handy machine • Watch the process thru the clear liquid box • Uses crushed ice and table salt • Use your choice of fruit juices • Great retro styling. Please Note:   This item has been built to U. see more...

Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Although I don't own one these but I would like to my son loves slushes. He ask me the other day to buy one and I'm thinking about it!
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
Had one and last job kids loved it every Friday after school program kids got to make them
Ashtin M.
Gibsonton, FL
I would love to own one of these one day! How can you go wrong with slushees?!
Lydia C.
I seen this well I was shopping and I had to get it. It looked so cool. It has a great motor and the slushee turned out great.