GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsHot DogsNostalgia Electrics
Nostalgia RHDT800RETRORED Retro Series 4-Slot Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster

by Nostalgia Electrics

The Nostalgia RHDT800RETRORED Retro Series 4-Slot Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster will quickly cook four hot dogs and toast four buns at the same time. Perfect for creating a quick and easy meal in minutes that will feed the whole family. The unit features an adjustable cooking timer and stop cooking button. The hot dog baskets are removable and includes mini tongs for removing the hot dogs and crumb catcher tray for easy cleanup. Cooks up to 4-hot dogs at a time Toast 4-buns at a time Adjustable cooking timer & stop cooking button Includes mini tongs for removing hot dogs Crumb catcher for easy cleanup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics Nostalgia RHDT800RETRORED Retro Series 4-Slot Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster!
Jarielly S.
I have the smaller version which fits 2 hotdogs and 2 buns. I love this product. It cooks my hotdogs very nice , I usually have it in between 3-4 settings. It also toasts the bread fine. Only 2 downfalls . 1, some breads don't fit in the toaster and some you might get away by flattening them out to fit. 2, you can't toast both bread and hotdogs together. If you do you might wanna take the bun out way ahead of taking the hotdogs out. Overall it's a cute device and very simple for a fast little lunch .
Laura B.
Uxbridge, MA
This product is the ultimate in a conversation piece that is also practical - if you eat a lot of hot dogs, that is. The styling is spot on, and it looks gorgeous on a countertop or in your man cave/she shed. The buns can get a bit toasty whilst waiting for the hot dog, so sometimes we pop those in a few minutes into the toasting cycle. If you know someone who loves toasted hot dog buns, this is the perfect gift.
Mary B.
Dallas, TX
I had to get this when I saw it on Amazon. It is so quick and easy to make to make hotdog and they taste great,
Cassandra F.
Perth, ON
2,509 reviews
Got this bad boy for Christmas a few ago and I’m still obsessed. It started as a joke but this thing actually works! The buns slots are a little small but it cooks the actual hot dog itself well! Very impressed. It has a drip tray in the bottom you can easily remove for a quick and easy clean up. Affordable as well, I think it’s only about $40. I would definitely recommend!!

Looking for your answer?