BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS #18 in Griddles

Cook, warm and serve foods with this sleek, stylish griddle. Its non-stick surface enables food to slide off easily. For large groups, keep food hot and ready to eat inside the warming drawer that slides out easily from beneath the unit. Or, use the drawer as a handy bun warmer while grilling hot dogs or hamburgers. Breakfast can now be made quickly - all in one unit! Pancakes, eggs and bacon can easily be cooked on the griddle while toast warms below. The relatively lightweight and slim design makes this unit great for use in RVs during camping trips. No more baked beans over the fire - now the family can enjoy the comforts of home cooking while away. The variety of meals that can be created using the Non-Stick Griddle with Warming Drawer are endless, making this a must-have item for every modern household. • G. see more...

• I have been wanting one of these griddles. Does the food ...1 Answers
  • "It's so perfect to make pancakes and anything fast." in 1 review
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
If you want something that's less messy then a griddle is your best bet and is easy to use! I borrowed my aunts griddle all the time and I love it she told me that it was very affordable and then she highly recommends it
Katy S.
Fresno , CA
I got this during a Black Friday deal long ago. I love this flat grill when there is a "cook at the table" style or having a Korean BBQ dinner. Very fun item to have amongst family and friends.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I honestly can't get over how much I love this! It's so perfect to make pancakes and anything fast. And your food doesn't get cold because of the drawer. Love it!
Erin  S.
I definitely intend on buying this griddle. That warming drawer will be so nice when cooking when family comes over and waiting on them without the food getting cold.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
I have not tried this product. I have a great thay I love but after seeing this one I wish this one was mine. Ingenious and pratical to have a warming drawer!
Felicia C.
Beaumont, CA
I definitely love this griddle. I can cook everything at the same time while keeping the food that's already done, warm.
Brittany G.
College Station, TX
Love this so so so much! only problem is its a little long for me to wash in my sink but i just take a cloth to it.
Ashley M.
Pascoag, RI
I love the cooker. It makes making breakfast a lot easier by cooking everything on the same plate
Athalia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I LOVE my griddle. It is great when I have to make lots of pancakes or making omelets.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
This iron is great, always cooks the food evenly! The drawer underneath is also another feature that i hadnt seen before to keep your food warm.
Jennifer S.
I have been wanting one of these griddles. Does the food really stay warm in the warmer?