BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS

Be part of the party!  Now you can make a gallon of Margaritas or other frozen drinks at one time!  Fill the Margarator with ice, Margarita Mix, and Tequila .  Secure the safety lid and flip the switch.  In a matter of minutes you will have delicious refreshing Margaritas! Easy pour spout dispenses frozen drink directly into your glass. See-through lid and jar. 1 gallon capacity. Convenient carrying handle. Easy to use and clean. Perfect for pool parties, picnics, game rooms, poker nights and much more! Please Note. see more...

Timera A.
Memphis, TN
This is a great thing to have. When I'm hot and brd I tend to turn to a ice cold margarita, tequila, or smoothie. Wonderful electronic to have for the summer.
Marques M.
Dallas, TX
Love this when me and my fiance have people over for weekend very handy makes great drinks friends and family love it easy to clean and store
Krista S.
Makes a mean marg! Super easy to use and in a matter of seconds you can feel like you're on the beach singing Jimmy Buffet songs.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
Bought this for a party and it is great!!! i now use it daily to fulfill my alcoholic duties... nothing like frozen margaritas.
Kathy A.
Omg!!! I need the margarator in my life.lol it's perfect. So going to have to get myself this one.
stefani p.
Stanley, NC
I think i would really like buying this product, I'm going to try to get it this weekend!