Nostalgia Electrics ICMP-400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker

The Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker provides a homemade ice cream experience with modern convenience. Simply fill the plastic bucket with ice, place the aluminum canister filled with ingredients in the center of the bucket and the electric motor does the churning for you. Soon, delicious ice cream is ready to serve! Makes 4 quarts of ice cream per batch. • 4-quart aluminum canister • Plastic bucket and plastic dasher • Electric motor does the churning • Recipes included in instruction manual • Easy to use, easy to clean. Please Note:   This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics ICMP-400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker!
Nikki W.
Charleston, AR
Favorite ice cream maker. And love the color too. I have two ice cream makers and this one just seems to be the best to me.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
Great ice cream maker! They come in fun colors and is small enough for you store. Is a little loud, but we put it on the front or back porch while it’s running so we don’t have to talk over the sound.
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
Nothing beats homemade ice cream and this machine works amazing. The ice cream comes out creamy and perfect consistency. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking to buy an ice cream maker. Can’t beat the price either!
Bernadette  B.
Des Moines, IA
Very simple to use and only takes about 30 minutes to make wonderful homemade ice cream like grandma used to make.
Tara M.
This one is so easy the children were the ones that actually wanted it. They have really enjoyed the art of ice cream making. They have even come up with their own recipes now. I would recommend this to any family with or without children!
Geneva W.
Haysi, VA
I bought this at walmart when it went on clearance for very cheap. I love to try out out new kitchen gadgets. This product has all the parts and they fit nicely together and have a good quality to them. My only complaint is that the whole set up is big and loud and the process is messy. Also, I'm not a fan of the reciepes in the instructions booklet.
Amanda M.
VANCE, AL
I have owned two Ice cream makers and this is my favorite one. It is so easy to use and clean up is a breeze. As long as you mix your ingredients well before hand your ice cream will come out smooth.
Amy T.
Humble, TX
I'm so addicted to the Nostalgia brand! They make specialty products that look vintage, which I'm all about these days! I purchased a icecream maker recently, and picked the blue color, and it works GREAT! I did however use the pioneer woman rock salt for it, but this ice cream maker really doesn't make alot of icecream. This is my 1st icecream maker, so I don't know if others make more or not, but I was able to get a couple pints out of 1 use. Guess I could have kept going, but didn't. The icecream was good and my kids loved it ( was the birthday cake flavor) and it adds a nice touch to my kitchen.
Priscilla  T.
Monahans, TX
This ice cream maker is cute and affordable. It works just like the old crank ones with no manual cranking. And the ice cream it produces is perfect.
Denise  B.
Groveland, FL
This ice maker can create the best homemade experience for you and your kids. The best ice cream is when you make your own at home. If you have kids or for that matter for all sweet tooth lovers. It’s the best. Definitely would recommend it to everyone.

Looking for your answer?