BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS

The Ice Cream Kit from Nostalgia Electrics is a fun and easy way to make sweet and delicious ice cream. This kit makes two quarts of chocolate and two quarts of vanilla ice cream using the Nostalgia Electrics brand ice cream makers, or other quality ice cream makers. • Mix to make up to 2 qts Chocolate ice cream • Mix to make up to 2 qts Vanilla ice cream • 4 lbs ice cream salt • 12-18 month shelf life. see more...

Amber K.
I bought this ice cream maker as a cheaper alternative to the cuisinart ice-cream/ frozen yogurt maker. This product has surprised me. Its east to use; has good tasting ice cream. Cleaning is a breeze, if your looking for a simple way to make ice-cream on a budget, then this is the product for you.
Jamie M.
Paducah, KY
My mom bought this product. It works very well and taste great! I would recommend this to people that are looking for simple ways to make great tasting ice cream from home
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I really had a lot of fun with this product! Made ice cream with my son and he thought it was the coolest thing ever! Tastes great as well!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
I always see this at every store is it worth buying??
Jessica G.
Enterprise, AL
My girls are always watching youtube videos about this thing. One thing I never hear in the videos is if thins takes a long time to use or if it's something that can be made quickly?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Easy to use? Will it come out right?