Nostalgia Electrics HCM700 Retro Series Hot Chocolate Maker

by Nostalgia Electrics

Blend, Heat & Whip a Variety of Hot Beverages, Including Hot Chocolate, Cappuccino, Lattes, Caf Mochas & More! Large 32 Ounce Capacity for Multiple Servings. Dispensing Valve Releases a Rich, Perfectly Blended Beverage at the Ideal Temperature. Cord Storage With the Nostalgia Electrics HCM700 Retro Series Hot Chocolate Maker, making perfectly blended cups of hot cocoa at home has never been easier.  The Hot Chocolate Maker heats & whips hot beverages into steamy, delicious drinks in no time.  It s sleek, retro design will complement any kitchen.  The Hot Chocolate Maker makes great gourmet hot cocoa, caf lattes, tea lattes, caf mocha.

Its this made of crystal?
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics HCM700 Retro Series Hot Chocolate Maker!
Bethany R.
Buena Park, CA
Nostalgia Electrics HCM700 Retro Series Hot Chocolate Maker uploaded by Bethany R.
This thing is great! We originally came across this from an arts and crafts fair where this vendor used these to sample her cappuccinos. My husband bought me his for Christmas one year and it’s a great way to make a big batch of hot cocoa or cappuccino and keep it nice and hot and make sure it’s mixed properly. Perfect for holidays!
Amy G.
Crown Point, IN
this is a cool item since it looks like it is from the 50s but over all it does not make/hold very much hot chocolate and it does not come with a keep warm setting. so you are constantly turning it on and off to warm it up. also at parties i havent noticed very many people will use it.
JayLynn E.
Midvale, UT
This makes amazing g hot chocolate and cappuccino. I love that nice foam on top of my hot drink. Perfect balance in every cup
Celise S.
Waynesville, MO
For all northern states this woukd be a great product to have to make hot chocolate.
connie M.
Evarts, Ky
Blend, heat and whip a variety of hot beverages, including hot chocolate, cappuccino, lattes, cafe mochas and more Large 32 ounce capacity for multiple servings Dispensing valve releases a rich, perfectly blended beverage at the ideal temperature
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
I love using my hot chocolate maker for anything from what the title implies to chai lattes and coffee mochas as well. Although it is not entirely automated, it is simple and fast to use. The only drawback is the lack of an automatic off switch. I would recommend setting a timer (4 minutes for half full, 8 for full) so that the heater is turned off before the milk burns. Other than this one flaw, the plastic pitcher allows for easy cleanup and the fold-up cord allows for simple storage. The hot chocolate comes out perfectly frothed and delicious!
lulu J.
I love blenders it so fun make smoothies and kinds of dishes with them ^_^, I'm looking forward for this one.
kittu Y.
india
1,547 reviews
i am in love with this product i am using this product since a very good time, and this gives me very satisfied results , i can surly byu it again, esay to use and very affordable product, highly recommended to all , i am sure you also like it just like me , buy it love it .