Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker

by Nostalgia Electrics

This 8" Electric Quesadilla Maker creates a uniquely fun food experience. Delight in quickly creating crispy, delicious quesadillas using a variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables - even peanut butter and Nutella for sweet varieties. The unique plate design creates easy-to-cut sections that seal in flavorful ingredients, making each slice perfect. Non-stick coating makes cooking easy and clean-up a snap. The removable drip-tray keeps excess oil away to make food healthful. Ready light shows when the quesadilla maker is done preheating. Cook time is only 3-7 minutes, depending on the type and amount of fillings. The unit design allows the product to stand on end, making storage simple.  • 8" Griddle size with non-stick coating • Unique Plate Design has Pocke.

I got this for Christmas one year while I was in college and use it all the time! It really works and is awesome for a quick quesadilla!
Why should I purchase this product
Has anyone ever used this for another purpose than making quesadilla's?
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Pittsburgh, PA
I certainly don't use this very often, but I use enough and am happy to have it as part of my kitchen gadgets. It heats evenly and crisps up the quesadillas nicely.
Oregon city, OR
My parents have a Quesadilla maker and I use it almost every time I'm over there. Their talking about getting me my own for my birthday and I would be super excited!
Cresaptown, MD
For me this is just ok. It takes up space and you can't really make a stuffed quesedilla. For others this might be great just not for our family.
Chillicothe, OH
I have this, I love it! It can get rather messy. However, we still enjoy Taco nights and using this product! My children can even use it! :)
Atlanta, GA
This is easy to clean and very quick but I don't find myself using it that much. Sometimes the microwave works just as good.
Spring, TX
This is a great product. My parents gave me one and I used it many times and then passed it on to my daughter who now uses it
Stow, OH
This makes the best dinners ever. We have made pizza also with the maker. Great if you have children, quick and easy.
I personally love Quesadillas and was tired of buying them from places i invested in this and use it all the time
My husband had one of this when we got married and I fell in love with it. It's easy to clean and ease to use.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Nice working quesadilla maker. Does a good job with the tortillas and doesn't burn them. Melts the cheese nicely.