Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker

by Nostalgia Electrics

This 8" Electric Quesadilla Maker creates a uniquely fun food experience. Delight in quickly creating crispy, delicious quesadillas using a variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables - even peanut butter and Nutella for sweet varieties. The unique plate design creates easy-to-cut sections that seal in flavorful ingredients, making each slice perfect. Non-stick coating makes cooking easy and clean-up a snap. The removable drip-tray keeps excess oil away to make food healthful. Ready light shows when the quesadilla maker is done preheating. Cook time is only 3-7 minutes, depending on the type and amount of fillings. The unit design allows the product to stand on end, making storage simple.  • 8" Griddle size with non-stick coating • Unique Plate Design has Pocke.

I got this for Christmas one year while I was in college and use it all the time! It really works and is awesome for a quick quesadilla!
Why should I purchase this product
Has anyone ever used this for another purpose than making quesadilla's?
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Brandon, FL
I received the Quesadilla Maker for my birthday. I loved this product. Quick, easy quesadillas in a matter of minutes. You can be as creative as you want with this product. Worth the purchase if you love quesadillas.
It's a quesadilla maker. It's easy to use. It does it's job. The tortillas crisp up like you would want them to. The only complaint I have is that it is sometimes difficult to clean up.
Lansing, MI
I got this as a wedding gift. It is very easy to use, just plug it in and away you go! It also is very easy to clean. Let it cool down and wipe it off! It is a bit bulky so it can be hard to store. But otherwise great!
Chesapeake , VA
I enjoy my quesadilla maker. I not only use it to make quesadillas but pancakes and brownies too. My nieces and nephews get a kick out their panackes being a triangle instead of a circle.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Quesadilla maker! It cooks them to perfection like you bought your food at a restaurant. It's easy to wipe down after you use it and it's lasted me years so far!
An easily great gift for a college student or bachelor. It's as it says..... A simple quesadilla maker. Also use it to make warm sandwhiches. Simple cheap and yummy
West Palm Beach, FL
Got this as a gift. I LOVE it!!! This makes amazing chicken and cheese quesadillas. I would recommend this to anyone. My 9 year old daughter loves using it so easy and safe.
Livonia, MI
This machine got me through college! So easy to use, and you can really add any ingredients at all, and it always tastes great! The tortilla gets toasted just the right amount.
Newington, CT
This machine makes the best quesadillas in no time. You can put whatever you want in the quesadillas and even when the lid doesn't shut all the way because you overstuffed it it still comes out perfect!
Southington, CT
This is definitely not a kitchen necessity but really Is something fun to have. The qusedillas cook well on the inside but don't get the crispy outside that I prefer