Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker

by Nostalgia Electrics

This 8" Electric Quesadilla Maker creates a uniquely fun food experience. Delight in quickly creating crispy, delicious quesadillas using a variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables - even peanut butter and Nutella for sweet varieties. The unique plate design creates easy-to-cut sections that seal in flavorful ingredients, making each slice perfect. Non-stick coating makes cooking easy and clean-up a snap. The removable drip-tray keeps excess oil away to make food healthful. Ready light shows when the quesadilla maker is done preheating. Cook time is only 3-7 minutes, depending on the type and amount of fillings. The unit design allows the product to stand on end, making storage simple.  • 8" Griddle size with non-stick coating • Unique Plate Design has Pocke.

I would love to get a sample and review it on my social networks
I got this for Christmas one year while I was in college and use it all the time! It really works and is awesome for a quick quesadilla!
Why should I purchase this product
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Sachi P.
Piscataway, NJ
Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker uploaded by Sachi P.
Qusedilla maker is a great buy for my kitchen. Have been using it for years and will continue to use it. Super convenient to use. Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker Nostalgia Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker
Sharon R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
2020 has definitely been a long year, stayed at home, spent a lot of time baking, cooking, and trying new recipes. Finally wanted to try something different, something I’ve always wanted to get but never ended up getting. A quesadilla maker. Why? Because I LOVEEEE to eat quesadillas. I missed going to Tacobell getting their Chipotle Chicken Melt Quesadilla or the quesadillas at the AMC Dine-in Theater or at other places that make quesadillas like the piadina from Olive Garden. So I figured, why not make them myself at home? So I did some shopping online and came across a good deal during the holiday season and ended up getting the Nostalgia Electrics EQM-200 8"" Electric Quesadilla Maker. When it arrived, I was so excited to try it. I tried making quesadillas with it and I would say that it came out pretty well for a first time user as seen in pic below. I also tried making pancakes with it and came out way better than I expected. Tastes and look way better than when I make it with my nonstick pan as in it came out more fluffier, etc. So easy to use. I even tried to make pancakes with pineapple preserve fillings. It came out pretty well and taste great. Still trying to experiment and see what else I can make with it. It’s super easy to clean as well. Just take a lightly damp sponge or cloth with some soap or dish detergent and wipe it. Heats up pretty quick. Have delicious and hot quesadillas, pancakes, omelets, etc within minutes.
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Anna W.
Atlanta, GA
This is easy to clean and very quick but I don't find myself using it that much. Sometimes the microwave works just as good.
Briana C.
Portland, OR
I got mine for Christmas and I use it all the time! Quick and easy to use with little clean-up!
Tanya L.
Kihei, HI
I love, love, love this quesadilla maker. My only problem is that it doesn't belong to me, it belongs to my mother. My kids, ages 9 and 12, were wanting a snack at grandma's house and my mom suggested quesadillas. It was so easy to use that the kids were able to make them themselves! Now I just have to go out an get one for my house!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I got this as a wedding gift. It is very easy to use, just plug it in and away you go! It also is very easy to clean. Let it cool down and wipe it off! It is a bit bulky so it can be hard to store. But otherwise great!
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
The Nostalgia Electric quesadilla maker is perfect for making all kinds of quesadillas. Makes crispy cheesy quesadillas every time. Love that it pre scores your taco shell so its easy to pull apart into triangles. Also easy clean up. Wait for it to cool down and wipe it off. Would be a perfect gift for anyone.
Kimberlee S.
Chesapeake , VA
I enjoy my quesadilla maker. I not only use it to make quesadillas but pancakes and brownies too. My nieces and nephews get a kick out their panackes being a triangle instead of a circle.
Hilary F.
Pittsburgh , PA
First of all, I bought this thing for $10 on Black Friday. Unreal! I use it every week to make quesadillas and even pizzas on a tortilla (you just don't close the top). It heats up quick and can cook something in under ten minutes. Who could hate on that convenience!