Nostalgia Electrics CKM-100 Cupcake Maker uploaded by Claire P.Nostalgia Electrics CKM-100 Cupcake Maker uploaded by Claire P.Nostalgia Electrics CKM-100 Cupcake Maker uploaded by Claire P.

BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS #44 in Slow Cookers

This unique countertop mini cupcake maker bakes up to seven cupcakes in five minutes using you favorite recipe or mix. Preheat indicator lights tell you when it s ready to go and then just pour the batter and the machine does the rest. Add your favorite toppings and you ll have perfect mini cupcakes that are great for any occasion. Unit is space saving and energy saving versus a regular oven. Plus, the non-stick baking plates make removal of the mini cupcakes easy and cleanup even easier. Makes a great gift for a relative, a friend - or yourself. • Makes 7 mini cupcakes at one time • Power and preheat indicator lights • 5 minutes cooking time • Non-stick coating • Convenient cord storage. Please Note:   This item ha. see more...

Claire P.
** This was a review package from Nostalgia Electronics and I was not compensated for this product. I in return will give them a fair review.

I was so glad that I had the chance to review this product. It does say it's a cupcake maker, but I have made other delicious goodies with this baby.

I've made breakfast food, I've used cake batter, pancake batter, eggs, hash brown and all sorts of other food. I love how it's make this mini maker bakes within 5-7 minutes. My kids loved it because they're bite size and they can hold their food in their little hands. It's also non-stick so no scraping afterwards.

Would I buy it from the store? Yes, definitely. Price is also affordable :-)
Katherine V.

This is the most ingenious thing I've tried , I stay mad when I saw it , did not know of its existence. Only I have to say I love it ! sometimes you want to do only a few cakes cup and this allows it ! zero oven and it's great !
Marie L.
Richmond, TX
Quick and easy and minimal mess for my daughter to use whenever she wants to play baker and make yummy cupcakes for the family. I have pulled it out during Thanksgiving to make muffins in the morning for the family.
Mikayla A.
Gladstone, MI
The idea is tempting, but it was pretty messy to use and to eventually clean! My friend gave this to me as a gift (we both LOVE cupcakes) and we used it together, but were disappointed.
paulie a.
I found this at a shop for 12 bucks, a steal. Super easy to use, fast for a quick snack or to try new recipes in small batches without having to turn on the oven. love it so far.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
This was messy to use and clean up. The recipe isn't specific about how full to fill the spaces. If you overfill they are just plain ugly. I used it once and I doubt I will ever use it again.
Ella G.
This is a good product the batter does not spill out and it bakes nice. I also use this for muffins and other baked treats. Overall good product.
Amy  G.
San Antonio, TX
A good way to make a lot of cup cakes quickly and for maybe a good snack for dinner partys or birthdays
Bianca P.
I got this for Christmas. I love it, it's fun and easy. They always come out good! It's great!!
Nicole G.
This thing is just amazing! In just a few minutes you can make a handlefull of cupcakes for a little dinner party. Depending on your recipe the cup cakes can be good or bad tasting lol. If your recipe is done right they always come out perfect in shape and ready to ice!
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
I need to get one of these very soon, how well does this bake the cupcakes?
Madeline M.
How cool!!! I'd love one for Christmas! Had anyone tried this?
tabetha T.
Are these worth the money
Damarys A.
Is this an easy product to use and to clean up?
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
Is this worth buying? How well does it work?