Nostalgia Electrics CKM-100 Cupcake Maker

by Nostalgia Electrics

This unique countertop mini cupcake maker bakes up to seven cupcakes in five minutes using you favorite recipe or mix. Preheat indicator lights tell you when it s ready to go and then just pour the batter and the machine does the rest. Add your favorite toppings and you ll have perfect mini cupcakes that are great for any occasion. Unit is space saving and energy saving versus a regular oven. Plus, the non-stick baking plates make removal of the mini cupcakes easy and cleanup even easier. Makes a great gift for a relative, a friend - or yourself. • Makes 7 mini cupcakes at one time • Power and preheat indicator lights • 5 minutes cooking time • Non-stick coating • Convenient cord storage. Please Note:   This item ha.

Is this worth buying? How well does it work?
Is this an easy product to use and to clean up?
How cool!!! I'd love one for Christmas! Had anyone tried this?
Start your review of Nostalgia Electrics CKM-100 Cupcake Maker!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
I do like this machine but I have found it to not be as efficient in baking times. Sometimes it’s right sometimes it’s not. Possible temperature control issue or defect? I do love that this opens and closes and bakes more quickly over using an oven. Clean up is key and not as easy. I like it, I’ve used better and terrible. This lies in the average area.
Stephanie J.
Takes some getting used to but is fun to use. Making sure the iron is well oiled seemed to be key. Wipes clean easily.
Claire P.
** This was a review package from Nostalgia Electronics and I was not compensated for this product. I in return will give them a fair review. I was so glad that I had the chance to review this product. It does say it's a cupcake maker, but I have made other delicious goodies with this baby. I've made breakfast food, I've used cake batter, pancake batter, eggs, hash brown and all sorts of other food. I love how it's make this mini maker bakes within 5-7 minutes. My kids loved it because they're bite size and they can hold their food in their little hands. It's also non-stick so no scraping afterwards. Would I buy it from the store? Yes, definitely. Price is also affordable :-)
Katherine V.
This is the most ingenious thing I've tried , I stay mad when I saw it , did not know of its existence. Only I have to say I love it ! sometimes you want to do only a few cakes cup and this allows it ! zero oven and it's great !
Darla M.
Macy, IN
Hated it more tacky doughy product out of all the products I won’t be buying this product again gross
ngan C.
Santa Ana, CA
It feels air less on my oily skin like feeling so free that you have a secret weapon to cover your face with over your make up skin and you can be able to breathe the whole way in is a amazing feeling to have if you are loving to use powder on your face !
Ella G.
This is a good product the batter does not spill out and it bakes nice. I also use this for muffins and other baked treats. Overall good product.
paulie A.
I found this at a shop for 12 bucks, a steal. Super easy to use, fast for a quick snack or to try new recipes in small batches without having to turn on the oven. love it so far.
Marie L.
Richmond, TX
Quick and easy and minimal mess for my daughter to use whenever she wants to play baker and make yummy cupcakes for the family. I have pulled it out during Thanksgiving to make muffins in the morning for the family.
Amy  G.
San Antonio, TX
A good way to make a lot of cup cakes quickly and for maybe a good snack for dinner partys or birthdays