BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS #8 in Ice Cream Makers

Auger-Style Fountain Requires No Pump Holds Up to 8 Ounces of Melted Chocolate. Easy Assembly with 2 Tower Tiers. Single Heat & Motor Control Knobs. Towers are Made of Plastic The Nostalgia Electrics CFF300 Mini Chocolate Fountain will fit on any kitchen or dining table, making it ideal for special occasions or everyday use.  It creates a cascade of sweetness that will add mouth-watering fun to any gathering.  Use a variety of chocolates & serve friends & family delicious snacks, appetizers & desserts.  The Mini Chocolate Fountain works great with:  Milk Chocolate, Dark Semi-Sweet Chocolate, White Chocolate & Butterscotch. see more...

Jessica N.
I received this as a gift and loved it! It was very easy to put together! I pretty much take it out every family party and it's a hit! Many of my family members and friends went out and bought one. It's such a great thing to have when you want something sweet or you have the girlfriends over. Cleaning this thing was a breeze, which makes me prone to use it more than all of my other kitchen products that take ENDLESS scrubbing.
Stephanie P.
Los Angeles , Ca
My mom bought me this chocolate fountain when i first moved into my new house. For my family the chocolate fountain is tradition ! We bring it out ever Thanksgiving and Christmas. Its the perfect touch to a party !
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I got a fountain made under a different label but its easy to assemble, easy to set up and easy to clean- just put it in the top rack of the dishwasher. a great thing to have when you want sweet treats.
Kay  N.
These are great to be used with dipped with strawberries and other fruits and foods. The kids at every parties run to these and they can't get enough of them.
Brittany K.
Love fondue fountains. The melting part of the chocolate is kind of a pain, but a good product at that
Tiffany S.
Travis M.
These are a crowd pleaser to have around at party's and gatherings. This product works great
Brahim M.
TEBESSA SAF SAF EL OUESRA
my friend bought one of this product and found it very useful and it makes an amazing ice cream wish to have one also it looks so cute in shape and colors i like it so much
Bila L.
These are the most fun thing ever to have at a party! Always a huge hit with the kids and adults!! Je veux la donner comme cadeau a ma soeur
Yesenia H.
Does it get messy? I heard that it splashes when using it?
Krystle R.