Nostalgia Electrics CCM905 Vintage Old Fashion Carnival Hard Sugar-Free Cotton Candy Maker

BY NOSTALGIA ELECTRICS

Uses Flossing Sugar or a Favorite Brand of Hard Candy or Sugar-Free Candy to Spin a Delicious Treat Includes a Clear Rim Guard to Easily See Each batch Being Made. Counter-Top Size. Includes Two Reusable Plastic Cotton Candy Cones & 1 Tablespoon Sugar Measuring Scoop. Fun to Watch Flossing Action. Spins Sugar into Cotton Candy in Minutes. Easy to Use & Easy to Clean The Nostalgia Electrics CCM905 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Carnival Hard & Sugar-Free Cotton Candy Maker beautifully resembles the carnival vendor carts of the early 1900’s & transforms flossing sugar or favorite. see more...

• Does it really work? Does it taste good? I'm kind of skep...1 Answers
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
I bought this as a gift for my mother on Christmas. She loves it! You can use any kind of hard candy, sugar or floss sugar. Great tasty treat! Can even use sugar free candy if you're diabetic. Quick and easy clean up. It's a fun treat for the family! I paid $25 for it at Walmart on Rollback.
Kylexis J.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this cotton candy machine. Its very easy to use and you can even put in your favorite hard candy.My favorite thing to use is just plain white sugar. The cute vintage design just tops it all off. I would definitely recommend this.
Ruth S.
Snoqualmie, WA
This is so good and highly recommended I use this all the time at sleepover! It produces very good quality cotton candy and feel free to use regular white sugar thats what i use because its something I already have in my house!
angela h.
Oak Ridge, TN
Such an easy machine to use and to clean up . My mom loved getting hers and now everyone in the family has one. It makes such wonderful, fluffy, melt in your mouth cotton candy. Would recommend to others.
Ashley P.
Beaumont, CA
Really fun, but difficult to clean. Not because of the product, but because sugar is messy. There is a technique to getting the cotton candy on a holder, it just takes practice.
Angela K.
This was a hit at my Childs birthday party. It wad so easy to use that the kids could make the cotton candy themselves and they had so much fun. It was delicious!
Julia T.
Blaine, WA
My family is full of kids and having this cotton candy machine around makes everyone's day better. Tastes just like what you get at the fair or carnival.
Sjana Y.
I like the machine, but it does take time to produce enough cotton candy for my liking. It also works better with the sugar than using hard candy
Tiffany P.
I've wanted a cotton candy machine ever since I was a little girl. There's just something magical about candy floss, you know?!
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this! I love how I can turn any hard candy into cotton candy.. This is great for parties. It is always a hit in our house.
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it really work? Does it taste good? I'm kind of skeptical.