New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodNosh
Nosh! Baby Munchables Organic Teething Wafers - Pomegranate and Blueberry

Nosh! Baby Munchables Organic Teething Wafers - Pomegranate and Blueberry

by Nosh

Organic Teething Wafers & Purées

No problem double-dipping here! We paired our artisan style rice teethers with foodie purée dips for a flavorful, satisfying snack. The wafers are gentle on gums, quick-dissolving and made with premium japonica rice, making them a perfect 1st snack for baby and a great snack for a toddler learning to expand their self-feeding skills.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nosh! Baby Munchables Organic Teething Wafers - Pomegranate and Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️ i think thiis is very very goood product❤️
Christine S.
I love this brand and must say this flavor is super yummy! Ideal for your little one while they are teething to help relieve their sore gums. My son loves these still and he has almost all of his teeth in. These are an easy and nutritious snack that have the benefits of relieving any teething symptoms.
Sarah -.
Love this brand. My baby loves these wafers and they dissolve so easily I dont gave to worry as much while he's eating them. They've been great while he is learning to eat by himself. The ingredients are great I dont have to worry about the dog eating the leftovers.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,452 reviews
Good product totally recommend it. Didn’t think it was going to work. Works wonder. Go but it if you can.
Ashley H.
Comparable to other teething wafers. My baby loved these. They were easy to find at Target. On the higher price for these but they had target coupons a few times.
April P.
Pewamo, MI
When teething my babies have loved these. Quick and easy snack that leaves them feeling relieved.
Antoinette C.
Capitola, CA
These are great teething wafers and come in all sorts of different flavors. Your babies will love the blueberry or banana flavor.
Vanessa A.
My littles love these. They are individually wrapped and convenient for on the go snacks. They taste really good. More of a variety of flavors would be awesome. Overall affordable and perfect for teething babies.
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
These are wonderful. My baby wants to feed herself so bad and these keep her occupied for a little while and she loves them.
Laura P.
Bastrop, TX
Love how easy these were to take on the go. My daughter loved these right up until 12 months. They are ways for her to chew and break down quickly so you don’t have to worry about choking. Suggest these for any baby starting solids.

Looking for your answer?