BY NOSEFRIDA #2 in Children's Bath

Help relieve your child's nasal congestion with the nosefrida snotsucker nasal aspirator. It's made from latex-, bpa- and phthalate-free polypropylene for safe use. This infant nasal aspirator can gently remove mucus from the baby's nose into the collection tube. The nosefrida baby nasal aspirator can be used to relieve congestion due to allergies or a cold. It comes with a carry case for easy storing and carrying. For children ages 0 to 9 years. see more...

• Is this actually worth the money?9 Answers
  • I know people swear by this product but I would love to hear some...3 Answers
  • Would this work for a 3months old baby ?3 Answers
Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
  • "Yes I did get a little bit of liquid slime booger in my mouth once but it was worth it though because she felt soo much better." in 13 reviews
  • "I decided to give it a try after trying to use what the hospital gave us, those bulb syringes work but I was always scared that I would insert it in too far on accident when my son moved and not to mention you can never see if it's really clean after using those things." in 12 reviews
  • "She still doesn't like it very much, but I can get the job done so much quicker than using a normal bulb syringe so she doesn't stay upset for long." in 7 reviews
  • "The last time i used one of the Safety 1st bulb syringes i didn't get anything out of my babies nose, now my oldest wants me to use the nosefrida all the time (rather than blow his own nose) and my youngest acutally gets stuff out of his nose...IN LOVE!" in 7 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend this to every single new parent...I have even given it as a baby shower gift" in 7 reviews
Haley C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have baby product. Even as someone who doesn’t believe in having a lot of “stuff” for baby, I would still recommend having a Nose Frida to everyone. It has come to the rescue so many times rather it be to clear my son of excess snot or to get a hard to reach booger. Easy to use and engineered so you don’t get snot in your mouth and it works!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
I am undecided on the need for this product. Perhaps I will change my mind as winter and cold season hits. I feel that this tool is great in feasibility once you get past the "ick factor." You can see if it is doing its' job, which is helpful even with a wiggly baby. The nose piece seems a bit too big for little noses, however. It takes several attempts to get a truly clear nasal passage. After several uses, I resorted back to a standard nasal bulb. While many moms seem to rave about this, I feel the replacement pieces are pricey for foam chunks.
Denise H.
I remember when I first saw this in stores when I was pregnant, I was like “gross, I’ll stick to the nose bulb thing. Why would anyone ever use that?” Once my little girl came along and started getting STUBBORN boogies, I came to loathe the nose bulb. Those nose bulbs don’t work at all! I tried this and it was a life saver, hands down. Nothing even gets in your mouth because of the filter! Pricy but well worth it when your little one can’t breathe because of all the snot built up! I get this for all mommas baby shower gift!
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert
Doesn't work as well as I thought as it would. Bought it at buy buy baby for about $15 and was excited to try it because of the amazing reviews. Might work well with saline (a tip they provide) but I don't want to use saline in my newborns nose or it Might work better when the snot is more liquidy. Baby was not bothered by it when I was using it compared to those bulbs which was nice.
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I tried the battery operated nose suckers but those never worked well even with regularly cleanings and fresh batteries.  This sounds disgusting but it works.  Has a filter and a super long tube so you're not going to suck the snot and swallow it.  Works super well and so much stronger than any machine.  And better than those blue bulbs that you can't clean.  Imagine what those bulbs would look like if you cut it open...
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Ok im sure im like plenty of other parents on here, I was kinda weirded out by this product at first. But then I gave it a go, and i was far from disappointed! My little girl had a horrible cold and the regular bulb sunction wasnt cutting it and she needed relief I tried this out and it got everything out of her nose so good and she was able to breathe again! I now tell all my mommy friends to give this a go asap!
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
I didn't think I would need this but it is such a life saver.  Even though my baby is not sick, he has the occasional snot stuck in there and it affects his ability to drink milk.  This is really easy to use and easy to clean.  The tubing is a little longer and sometimes makes it hard when you are holding baby in one hand and sucking with the other, but other than that, it is a great product.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert
When I first saw this I thought it was disgusting! Then my son, who was 3 months old att the time, got a horrible cold. He was so congested that he could hardly breathe. I took him to the hospital to be deep suctioned. The doctor recommend I try this prosuct. I am so glad I did! It works so well! It is now my go to when my babies are sick. I wish I would have tried it earlier
Whitley D.
north hollywood
Mega Parent Expert
This was the first nasal aspirator we bought when our son was born and I have to say I definitely don't love it. To me it was hard to use because it wasn't as flexible as I hoped making it hard to suck with a squirmy baby. It is a great concept, it just didnt work for us. It is easy to clean and i do like that it has filters, but can become a pain to have to replace them all the time
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
Mega Parent Expert
Okay so I know this item sounds gross but I can't tell you how amazing it is! I would spend so long trying to get all of the snot out of my poor baby's nose with the blue bulb aspirator they send home with you. Once I found nose frida I was so pleased. Literally once per nostril and you are finished and baby can breathe! I will not go without it!
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Has anyone used this that can tell me you are not gonna suction up a booger in there own mouth...
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Is this actually worth the money?
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
How exactly does this work? Wouldn't you end up having their snot in your mouth?
Lindsey O.
Does this actually work? And how does baby react to it compared to the traditional aspirator?
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert
I e heard some great things about this product but I'm a little freaked out by it. Is this a must have item?