BY NOSEFRIDA #1 in Nasal Aspirators

Help relieve your child's nasal congestion with the nosefrida snotsucker nasal aspirator. It's made from latex-, bpa- and phthalate-free polypropylene for safe use. This infant nasal aspirator can gently remove mucus from the baby's nose into the collection tube. The nosefrida baby nasal aspirator can be used to relieve congestion due to allergies or a cold. It comes with a carry case for easy storing and carrying. For children ages 0 to 9 years. see more...

• Is this actually worth the money?14 Answers
  • I know people swear by this product but I would love to h...3 Answers
  • Would this work for a 3months old baby ?4 Answers
Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
  • "Yes I did get a little bit of liquid slime booger in my mouth once but it was worth it though because she felt soo much better." in 13 reviews
  • "I decided to give it a try after trying to use what the hospital gave us, those bulb syringes work but I was always scared that I would insert it in too far on accident when my son moved and not to mention you can never see if it's really clean after using those things." in 12 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend this to every single new parent...I have even given it as a baby shower gift" in 7 reviews
  • "The last time i used one of the Safety 1st bulb syringes i didn't get anything out of my babies nose, now my oldest wants me to use the nosefrida all the time (rather than blow his own nose) and my youngest acutally gets stuff out of his nose...IN LOVE!" in 7 reviews
  • "She still doesn't like it very much, but I can get the job done so much quicker than using a normal bulb syringe so she doesn't stay upset for long." in 7 reviews
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY MOTHER!! I was extremely skeptical when I first heard about this product and refused to purchase it... gross, right? Until I continued to see it on every must have baby shower registry list. So I caved. And I am so glad I did because it works so much better than the old fashion bulb aspirators. Don’t let the thought of it scare you off. There is a filter so nothing comes through the tube into your mouth. It is definitely worth the money!!
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think this product is an amazing alternative to the little bulb to suck out snots. A lot of people are grossed out about the concept but PLEASE hear me when I say that there's a filter that ensures that snots don't touch your mouth. It's an ingenious invention and really does work. The price is reasonable if you get a lot of use out of it. My daughter personally so far has not had a lot of trouble with stuffiness so it's sort of sat on my shelf, but it was great the one time I used it. If you find your child gets stuffy a lot, I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me tell you: I HATE boogers. I used to be a teacher and would GAG if I saw a kid pick their nose- if I ever saw them eat it...there are no words for how grossed I would be. Boogers disgust me. Fast forward to mom life. My daughter got her first cold at about 2 months old and the bulb sucker from the hospital just wasn't cutting it. The idea of the NoseFrida absolutely disgusted me. I was certain that I would find another way to clear her poor sinuses and would do anything to not buy a NoseFrida. That was until she was barely sleeping, could barely breathe through her nose, could hardly nurse, and was just downright miserable. Everyone- and I mean EVERYONE- told me to get the NoseFrida. I finally broke and decided I would get one. I am amazed by this product. There is no chance that anything will get to the top of the tube and even if it does, there's a lovely little filter there to catch anything. Plus, I swear it gets everything out-EVERYTHING. I cannot express any more positive words about this. I love how well it works to un-stuff my poor little girl's nose when she gets so stuffy.
Gigi A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Watched tons of youtube videos on must haves for my first baby and this was in almost every video! I really like the fact that it can be cleaned out and sanitized unlike the bulb syringe from the hospital or other newborn kits. I also got extra filters with it. This thing really works!!! Baby caught my cold at around 3 months and was so stuffy. This along with some saline spray to loosen the mucous got all the snot out and my baby could breathe and sleep easily!!! 10/10 recommend and will buy for my next friend to get pregnant lol
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I know the concept looks and seems gross, but this little contraption is the greatest thing ever. Seriously, whoever thought of this, I want to hug them. Not only is this so easy to use (besides the squirming baby) but it’s so easy to clean and if you have it put together properly (which it’s so easy) then you have nothing to worry about. It is also SUPER easy to clean. I dread using the regular bulb because it’s so hard to clean, this beats a regular bulb one by miles. This product is gold.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I never thought I’d find myself reviewing a nasal aspiration but when you become a mom all of those things you thought you’d never do go straight out the window. The Nosefrida saved us during the newborn stage and once our son caught his first cold. It is very practical and hygienic. It has a filter that you change to keep everything clean and the tubing is actually very easy to wash. Highly recommend- it will save you from sleepless nights when your kid has a stuffy nose and is cranky.
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My son hates getting his nose sucked with a passion, it’s rather traumatic for both of us, so the Nosefrida was recommended to me. He gets really bad congestion so I have to suck his nose several times a day for weeks at a time. At first I was disappointed because it was described to me as taking the trauma out of the experience and I was picturing a smiling baby as I gently sucked the snot out of his nose. But no, he still screamed (probably profanities) and hated it. But the more I used it the more I liked it. The main reason I would recommend it is because, while my little guy still hated the experience, it made it easier and faster thus shortening the experience. So basically I wouldn’t say it was “trauma free” but it has made dealing with snot much easier for both of us. And he doesn’t hate it nearly as much as the traditional bulb sucker.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When we first brought our daughter home she was congested. A friend suggested this so we went out and bought it. It’s like a miracle! Very effective at clearing everything out. Very satisfied with this. For the million dollar question most people ask: NO you do not get boogers in your mouth. The mucous never even goes beyond the tip of the aspirator. But everything gets removed from their little noses.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
It's a little strange and I always had a weird feeling in my subconciousness when I'd use it, but it worked amazingly well! If you can get over the gross factor, definitely get one. It's so worth it to help your little one, much more effective than the bulbs. You only need to go once or twice with this, instead of 3-5 times.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Omg my gosh!!! Mama's who's not using one of these . Y'all are truly missing out . And I was missing out too for a while until I bought one of these and baby was sick and had sniffles .. only thing that worked!!! Baby went to bed quick and slept through night even thought a cold she had .. buy one . U won't be disappointed
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this actually worth the money?
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Has anyone used this that can tell me you are not gonna suction up a booger in there own mouth...
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does anyone use this? The thought of it grosses me out
Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this gross? Does it actually work?
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
How exactly does this work? Wouldn't you end up having their snot in your mouth?

back