BY NOSEFRIDA #1 in Nasal Aspirators

Help relieve your child's nasal congestion with the nosefrida snotsucker nasal aspirator. It's made from latex-, bpa- and phthalate-free polypropylene for safe use. This infant nasal aspirator can gently remove mucus from the baby's nose into the collection tube. The nosefrida baby nasal aspirator can be used to relieve congestion due to allergies or a cold. It comes with a carry case for easy storing and carrying. For children ages 0 to 9 years. see more...

• Is this actually worth the money?13 Answers
  • I know people swear by this product but I would love to hear some...3 Answers
  • Would this work for a 3months old baby ?4 Answers
Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
  • "Yes I did get a little bit of liquid slime booger in my mouth once but it was worth it though because she felt soo much better." in 13 reviews
  • "I decided to give it a try after trying to use what the hospital gave us, those bulb syringes work but I was always scared that I would insert it in too far on accident when my son moved and not to mention you can never see if it's really clean after using those things." in 12 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend this to every single new parent...I have even given it as a baby shower gift" in 7 reviews
  • "The last time i used one of the Safety 1st bulb syringes i didn't get anything out of my babies nose, now my oldest wants me to use the nosefrida all the time (rather than blow his own nose) and my youngest acutally gets stuff out of his nose...IN LOVE!" in 7 reviews
  • "She still doesn't like it very much, but I can get the job done so much quicker than using a normal bulb syringe so she doesn't stay upset for long." in 7 reviews
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me tell you: I HATE boogers. I used to be a teacher and would GAG if I saw a kid pick their nose- if I ever saw them eat it...there are no words for how grossed I would be. Boogers disgust me. Fast forward to mom life. My daughter got her first cold at about 2 months old and the bulb sucker from the hospital just wasn't cutting it. The idea of the NoseFrida absolutely disgusted me. I was certain that I would find another way to clear her poor sinuses and would do anything to not buy a NoseFrida. That was until she was barely sleeping, could barely breathe through her nose, could hardly nurse, and was just downright miserable. Everyone- and I mean EVERYONE- told me to get the NoseFrida. I finally broke and decided I would get one. I am amazed by this product. There is no chance that anything will get to the top of the tube and even if it does, there's a lovely little filter there to catch anything. Plus, I swear it gets everything out-EVERYTHING. I cannot express any more positive words about this. I love how well it works to un-stuff my poor little girl's nose when she gets so stuffy.
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My son hates getting his nose sucked with a passion, it’s rather traumatic for both of us, so the Nosefrida was recommended to me. He gets really bad congestion so I have to suck his nose several times a day for weeks at a time. At first I was disappointed because it was described to me as taking the trauma out of the experience and I was picturing a smiling baby as I gently sucked the snot out of his nose. But no, he still screamed (probably profanities) and hated it. But the more I used it the more I liked it. The main reason I would recommend it is because, while my little guy still hated the experience, it made it easier and faster thus shortening the experience. So basically I wouldn’t say it was “trauma free” but it has made dealing with snot much easier for both of us. And he doesn’t hate it nearly as much as the traditional bulb sucker.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Omg this thing is seriously amazing. I.have been hearing people rave about it for awhile but was too grossed out to try it... until my 6 week old got croup and could hardly breathe. The bulb aspirator was little to no help. Yes it is disgusting and I gagged a little the first time but it is so worth it. So easy to use and clean. It gets so much nasty crap out of my little guys head and instantly makes it easier for him to breathe. It seems a little pricey but is very much worth it in my opinion. You will get so much use out of it and it is very sturdy / well made. A must have for anyone with a baby.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was told by several moms to buy this and how amazing it is. Once seeing it I was thinking you want me to do what?! Ew no. After getting over the initial gross factor you realize how amazing it is. It works great my baby used to enjoy it but now hates it. He does enjoy the relief he gets from it. It’s sooo much better than the old school bulb thing the hospital uses. Night and day. You definitely have to try it and you will never go back. Only downside is that you have to buy replacement filters. I wish they came up with one you could wash and reuse.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I will admit at first I was grossed out by the thought of this product. However, having used it this is amazing! It is easy to use and you do not have to worry about getting anything in your mouth when using it. I do not feel that it gets everything out but I feel that it does as good or better of a job then the typical bulb ones
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay, so I'll be the first one to say the thought of this sounded absolutely disgusting to me. I could never get myself past the thought of sucking boogers from my sons nose...until nothing else was working. So many of my friends swear by it, so I went out to buy it. We got home and I realized that theres a sponge to block boogers from getting into your mouth. Also, you would have to suck some kind of hard, in my opinion, to actually get the booger all the way through the suction tube.
whitney M.
Tacoma, WA
This little device is incredible. I will never go back to any other way of cleaning out my baby or toddlers noes. My little guy doesn’t even fight me when I use it he knows exactly what’s going to happen. I feel like this is the best invention ever for little kids. It’s worth every penny and I feel like it lasted a long time.

Thank you for this wonderful product!
It was a huge blessing when my 18 month old had a double ear infection and a horrible cold.
Desirae C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I personally searched for this review so I could write about it. I know a lot of people find it disgusting but if you’re a mother This is the number one must have the hospital no suckers Could never compare to this one when you have a baby who stopped up  there’s nothing more you want then to get all of the snot out. This thing will do that for you without a doubt will get over the part  you might accidentally get a booger in your mouth lol
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every parent needs this for their little ones! It makes cleaning their nose SO easy. Unlike the suction bulb you don't have to go in their most 25 times to get everything cleaned out. Takes 3 at the most and thats without using a nasal spray first. It sounds gross but it's really not due to the filter preventing any snot/boogers from getting into your mouth. Totally recommend and is definitely going to be one of my go-to baby shower gifts.
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
At first me & my husband were discusted. But the tube is thick and long the boogers never even reach the sponge that stops it from going to your mouth. This product has been a life saver for me. It is better than a booger sucker, you are in control of how soft or hard you suck so you are not hurting your baby at all. Literally did this for 2 days and my daughter stopped being congested. Highly recommend 5 stars for me.
Angela G.
bronx, NY
Has anyone used this that can tell me you are not gonna suction up a booger in there own mouth...
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this actually worth the money?
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Does anyone use this? The thought of it grosses me out
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
How exactly does this work? Wouldn't you end up having their snot in your mouth?
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I e heard some great things about this product but I'm a little freaked out by it. Is this a must have item?