Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
Top Questions See all 56 Q&A
- "Yes I did get a little bit of liquid slime booger in my mouth once but it was worth it though because she felt soo much better." in 13 reviews
- "I decided to give it a try after trying to use what the hospital gave us, those bulb syringes work but I was always scared that I would insert it in too far on accident when my son moved and not to mention you can never see if it's really clean after using those things." in 12 reviews
- "I'd highly recommend this to every single new parent...I have even given it as a baby shower gift" in 7 reviews
- "The last time i used one of the Safety 1st bulb syringes i didn't get anything out of my babies nose, now my oldest wants me to use the nosefrida all the time (rather than blow his own nose) and my youngest acutally gets stuff out of his nose...IN LOVE!" in 7 reviews
- "She still doesn't like it very much, but I can get the job done so much quicker than using a normal bulb syringe so she doesn't stay upset for long." in 7 reviews
Thank you for this wonderful product!
It was a huge blessing when my 18 month old had a double ear infection and a horrible cold.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos