Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator With Addtional 20 Hygiene Filters uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY NOSEFRIDA #7 in Nasal Aspirators

Nosefrida is a doctor recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucus from your child s nose It was invented in Sweden by Ear Nose and Throat Specialists and has been used by Swedish Moms and Dads for years This Kit include Nosefrida Hygiene Filters see more...

• Does this work better then a bulb. my daughter hates the ...3 Answers
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this product!!! We are made to think that bulb syringes are best for cleaning out stuffy baby noses but the only thing those things do are irritates their nasal passages. With a squirmy 8 week old, the best thing to clear up her little nose because I know with one wrong move, this isn't going to hurt her. One less thing to worry about and truly a product that makes life with a baby easier.
Ramona B.
Wasco, Ca
This works great. I don't have to worry about hurting my little one or if it is icky inside like the bulbs. My husband was grossed out at first but once he saw you cant get any of the mucus into your mouth and when he saw how well it worked he was on board. Do clean it often as you can. Every piece does come apart for cleaning. Replace the filters. It comes with three so that's great and they sell replacements that aren't too expensive. You have control on how hard you want the suction to be and that is why I love this product so much.
Sarah G.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
This thing is MAGIC. The bulb's that they give you at the hospital have nothing on this. Yes - its a little weird at first but after you use it on a very stuffed up baby you will cannot even imagine how you lived without it. This is a LIFESAVER and a MUST BUY for all new parents.
Amanda N.
Eh, it works fine. No better than the bulb for us. Easier to make sure it's clean, though. But much more pricey (I can buy 10 bulbs for the price of this one). I'm not sure why everyone thinks this is magic or so amazing.
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
This is the best option when your little one has a stuffy nose, fast and effective. I also like knowing I can keep it clean and sanitize it. I always wonder what is left behind in the bulb aspirators. I waited way too long to try it and wish I would have bought it first.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I do not seem to be able to use this. So many people swear by it, but I can not seem to get anything out of my kiddo's nose! There is snot in there, I have a good seal, but nothing much comes out!
Liz G.
This is a necessary item for kids! Every new mom needs one. It helps clear stuffed up noses right away without the use of medication.
Shadava R.
Princeton, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Even though the baby does not like having it done,.. By far is this the best one out there!! My sister loves hers!!
Alyssa S.
haverhill, ma
Everyone made fun of me when I said I wanted the NoseFrida. "ewww" "gross" was all I heard from anyone. However this is the most amazing thing I have ever purchased. It works fantastically, it gets the baby all cleared out, and it doesn't go deep into the baby's nose, so there is no chance of hurting them using it. It is easy to clean as long as you rinse it right away. some hot water and some soap is all you need. I wish I knew about it with my first son. I think it is an absolute must for anyone having a baby.
elizabeth B.
buffalo, Ny
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this work better then a bulb. my daughter hates the bulb screams when she sees it coming thoughts?