Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthNasal AspiratorsNoseFrida
Nasal Aspirator With Addtional 20 Hygiene Filters

Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator With Addtional 20 Hygiene Filters

Nosefrida is a doctor recommended nasal aspirator that removes mucus from your child s nose It was invented in Sweden by Ear Nose and Throat Specialists and has been used by Swedish Moms and Dads for years This Kit include Nosefrida Hygiene Filters

Has anyone tried this? Pros? Cons?
Does this work better then a bulb. my daughter hates the bulb screams when she sees it coming thoughts?
Start your review of Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator With Addtional 20 Hygiene Filters!
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator With Addtional 20 Hygiene Filters uploaded by Heidi R.
Electric Nose frida se ha vuelta mi aliado preferido porque me ha ayudado mucho n montón a despejarle la nariz a mi bebe además que es súper seguro, higiénico. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This feels very odd to use at first but it really does work well. It works a lot better with saline drops rather than alone though.
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Purchased at: Amazon
excellent packaging very beautiful presentation good price excellent quality and I find it in any store I recommend it
Kayla C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best baby product. It seemed different at first, but turned out to be a sleep saver.
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish I had this for my first two kids. I got this as a gift for my son and have loved it. It makes it so easy to get all the gunk out of their nose without a fight. It’s easy to clean and I love having the replaceable filters
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
SOOOO GROSS! Also, so wonderful. These work so much better than a bulb. I will say, always check and make sure a filter is in...I only made that mistake once. This is a great product to have on hand before your kids learn how to blow their noses.
Shamela M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
This nosefrida is a must have. I think everyone with a baby or toddler should have one. Works great it gets all the snot out of their little nose.
June F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This little guy seems super strange but it worked pretty well. Not easy to use while holding a screaming baby. The price was just okay. It did not wow me. Nothing compares to the bulbs you can get at the hospitals for sucking out the boogers.
Jess K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Walgreens
Every new parent needs this. It's kinda gross to think about, but it clears your little baby up so quickly, and that's all that matters! The first cold season, my babe got so congested and suffered ear infections. I'd run the humidifier and some times even sit in the bathroom with a hot shower running to steam the room, then use the nosefrida to clear him right up.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Works wonders when your kid has a clogged nose. I didn't think I would be able to get past the weirdness but you will do almost anything when you see your baby struggling. This product really does work and it easy to keep clean.